12 | Baby Daddy?

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sebastian's POV

I woke up at 10:00 to my phone ringing. I read the caller ID, 'Allison'... Yes! She probably wants to fuck! I have gotten ZERO pussy action for FOUR MONTHS (other than that time when I played truth or dare). My dick been too dry... I answered the phone.

"Hey beautiful..." I said.

"Umm... Sebastian... I need to talk to you, immediately..." Allison said.

"Uhh... Okayyy... Meet me at my house in 10 minutes..."

"Alright... Just be in for a surprise..." Then she hung up.

Surprise? The fuck? Whatever... I threw on my blue adidas jogging suit and chilled downstairs as I waited for Allison. I heard a knock on the door and it was Allison. She walked in and I gave her a peck on the lips. After we became fuck buddies, I started beginning to have feelings for her, but I haven't asked her out yet. Maybe I should do this now... We both sat down on the couch and I grabbed her hand and interlocked my fingers with hers.

"Soo, Al... After we became friends with benefits... I realized how pretty you were and that you have an amazing personality, I started to slowly fall for you... So I was wondering if... You wanted to be my girlfriend?" I said.

"Yes! I would love to! So since we're together now, I guess you wouldn't mind knowing that I'm... pregnant..." Al said.

My mouth dropped open.

"Is it mine?" I asked.

"Yes... That's why I haven't been having sex with you for the past few months..." She said.

"How far along are you?"

"Three months... Almost four..." She said as she lifted her hoodie up and I saw her small pudge and I placed a hand on it.

"Wow... I'm gonna have a kid!" I laughed.

"I know right!" She said.

"But... I swear we used a condom!"

"Well... I guess it popped..."

I shrugged it off and figured I should tell my parents... I went upstairs and knocked on their door.

"Umm mom, dad, I have something I need to tell you guys something so, come downstairs." I said and closed their door.

About 5 minutes later I heard them coming down the stairs.

"So, what's the issue son? And why is this young lady here?" My dad asked.

"Um dad... This young lady is Allison and I might be the father of her child..." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

My mom's mood instantly changed. "So Sebastian... You're telling me that you've been fucking, you didn't wrap it up, and now your about to have a kid?" She yelled.

"Well um, ma," I got up to whisper in her ear, "I did wrap it up and the last time I had sex with her was four months ago, but she's three months pregnant... I'm gonna wait until the baby is born and see if it's mine." She nodded and told my dad as I sat back down.

"Well Bastian, when this baby is born... I expect you to take full responsibility for him or her, okay?" My mom said.

"Yes, ma..." I said.

Then they went back upstairs. I turned to face Allison, "Um Al, I might just hold off on the boyfriend, girlfriend thing until the baby is born... I wanna know if it's really mine and I hope you don't mind, because I wanna take a test to make sure I'm the father..."

"Um Sebastian, I'm pretty sure this baby is yours but, whatever floats your boat..." She said.

"But just keep in mind, that I will be there with you throughout your pregnancy..." I said.

She just nodded, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left without a goodbye... Damn... Was I that rude? I mean... She probably has been with more than one guy soo... I just wanna make sure it's mine! I shouldn't have to take care of a baby that isn't mine, right? Right?

Allison's POV

I leave Sebastian's house and begin to make my way home.

I have so much on my mind.

It is probably Sebastian's baby... But then there was all those times with Kaden.

A few tears escape my eyes. I'm 15 and pregnant and I dont even know who my child's father is! More tears leave my eyes.

15 minutes later, I arrive home. I wipe the tears away and walk into the front door, soon greeted by my mother.

"Hi honey bunch." She says while hugging me.

"Hey mommy." I fake smile.

My dad soon walks in.

"Hey Ally Al!" He says smiling at me.

"Hey daddy..." I fake smile.

"Honey bunch would you mind helping me out with dinner?"

"Not at all mom."

She passes me some potatos to peel.

"What did you do all day?"

"I went to the library to study for an upcoming exam." I lie.

"Thats my girl keeping those grades up!" She smiles.

How am I going to tell my mother I'm pregnant? Well here goes nothing...

"Mom how do you feel about having grandchildren?"

"I would love to have some!" she smiles.

"Well you're in luck! You're gonna be a grandmother..."

She drops the bowl of salad she was holding and looks at me in shock.

"Allison what the hell! Are you serious?"

Aw fuck she never curses unless she's really mad!

"I can't believe this! My 15 year old daughter is pregnant!"

"Ally you had your whole life ahead of you! Why would you do this to yourself!"

"It was an accident...the condom must have broke."

"DYLAN!" she yells my father's name.

"Yes Victoria?"

"Ally tell your father..." she says holding back tears.

"Dad, I'm pregnant."

A look of anger rises on his face.

"Ally who did this to you."

"I don't know..." I choke out.

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW."

"Its between these two guys."

"Two! You had sex with two guys around the same time! I can't believe this! My daughter is a little whore..." My mother begins to cry.

"Ally, you should just go upstairs to your room." My dad says while comforting my mother.

I run upstairs to my bedroom and cry my eyes out.

I can't believe she called me that! She must hate me... I can't stay here. Not now, I gotta go.

I take out my phone from my pocket and search through my contacts and find the name I'm looking for- Kaden.