KiLl JoYs NeVeR hEaRd Of ThEm WaIt I'm GoNnA bE oNe?!

A/N OKAY SO I WAS BORED N IVE BEEN WANTING TO START A KILLJOYS FAN FICTION SO HERE GOES NOTHING. DON'T WORRY MY STORY GUARD ME BEGIN LATER ON. SO YEAH LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK PLS DON'T H8 IF U DO SORRY 2 BREAK THIS 2 U BUT HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS XD OKAY ON WITH THE STORY

-ADRENALINE EXTERMINATION.

***************************************************************

Arianna POV

I am Arianna. Yes Arianna with two n's. I live with my mom in New Jersey but she said we had to move to California for a job offer she got. I wasn't oh to thrilled to know that I had to leave my friends but how could I say no I have no one else to help me with that other than my friends but I could never move in with my friends no matter how much I love them.

I am 19, I know what your thinking 'What a 19 still living with her mom?' and yes I still live with my mom because I don't want to go to college yet because I have no plans at all. Maybe I might start in California but I heard there where some issues there so I don't know. I have Jet black hair with Blood like red, purple and a bright blue highlights. I have chocolate brown eyes.

I am 5 foot 5. I have snake bites piercing. I love rock music. I really don't feel like packing but I know I have to.

FF

Okay so me and my mom just got in a couple days ago but I haven't gotten to unpacking yet. I'm watching TV when this commercial comes on 'Want to get rid of your sadness? Then come to Better Living Industries and we will give you a pill that will get rid of all your unwanted emotions.' "Why does that commercial keep coming on?" I ask out loud.

But I know my mom won't answer because she's not here. I can't seem to remember where she said she works.

FF

My mom comes back from work at 6 and says

"Arianna did you unpack yet?"

"Nope" I say popping the p

"And why not?"

"Sorry couldn't hear you I'm off to unpack see ya."

I say running off to my room. I open a box and look in and see some pictures from back in New Jersey with all of my friends.

I hear a glass break. My mom yells out "Arianna run get out of here now!"

Before I could reply I started freaking out and just grabbed my bag that I never leave home with out and I go out my window. I wonder why my mom decided to move near a dessert but I just stopped thinking and kept running.

Then I heard a weird sound and looked behind me and saw this weird thing with white clothing and a gun. Instead of worrying about that I kept on running. Then after a while I stopped I couldn't continue. I fell to the ground and the darkness surrounded me. I heard some voices but couldn't make out what they were saying.

FF

I wake up in a weird room. I sit up looking around. 'Where the hell am I?' I think. Then a guy comes in and says "Hi there I'm Dr. Death Defying. What's your name?" "Uuuuhmm My name is Arianna." "What's your second name?"

"What do you mean second name?"

"Never mind you'll know soon enough. So what happened that you where found in the desert shot?"

"What I was shot?"

"Yes you were and you were found by some rookie Kill Joys and they brought you back here."

I was so confused. 'Whats a Kill Joy? How did I get shot? Where the hell am I?' It seems like Dr. Death something could hear my last question "Your in the secret hid-out of the Kill Joys." "What's a Kill Joy?" "Here wait I know some one who can tell you." "Why can't you?" "Because I have to help other Kill Joys."