C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S 2

We all get ready then jump in the van and drove off. When we were in reach of B.L.Ind I pulled my gun and made sure it was ready. We went in and started shooting the people who got in our way. I found the room where Sunshine was. "Come on Sunshine. Let's get outta here." I say to her. She gets up and starts walking with me. Then I hear a gun fire and I fall down on the floor. "Sunshine take my gun and go to the others. NOW" I say. "But but." "NOW" I look behind me and see the Draculoid that shot me. "Hurry!" She starts running. I black out.

PARTY POISON POV

Sunshine comes back running with Adrenaline's gun. "Where's Adrenaline?" "She got shot in the leg and she yelled at me to come here." "Oh Shit. Guys take Sunshine back to Dr.Death. I'm gonna help Adrenaline." I can't believe they got her. I will fucking kill them all if they hurt her anymore. "No Party Poison we're gonna help." "No just take her back now." Finally they all left with Sunshine. I went back the way I saw Sunshine coming from.

Then I heard voices, so I hid so I could hear them. "Where is she?" I heard a woman voice. "She's fine, she's just a little injured." a guy says. "What?! Injured that was not part of the deal so I have to kill you." "No please don't" "I told you not to hurt my daughter." 'daughter?' I mentally gasped. 'That must be Adrenaline's mom'. Then I heard a gun shot. I walked out from my hiding spot. "Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Party Poison. And your Adrenaline's mom I mean Arianna's." "Shut up if you want to make it out alive. And your stupid for coming back for her." "I'm not" "Yes you are because if I hadn't plan this you would be caught by now." I nod my head no. "Don't tell me no I should know I have been a trained Kill Joy for years while you haven't." She had me there she must've been trained for a long time while me it's just been 2 years.

"Exactly." she says. "So why did you come back?" "Uh well you never leave a Kill Joy behind." I say. "Yeah right you are so bad at lying you should keep it for the professionals." 'how did she know I was lying? Man she is good' "So why did you really come back." dammit should I tell her. Well she is her mom and she can tell when I lie so I guess I have to. "Well I really like her." "I knew it I could tell by your face that you didn't come here because you never leave a Kill Joy behind but because you like her a lot." I could tell my face was red like my hair.

"Come on follow me and we'll go get her back to Dr. Death." I just nod. We walk down a few halls then she opens up a door. I see her on the white bed with a wrap around her leg. I will fucking kill the guy who did this. "Your too late I already killed the guy who did this." can she read my mind. "Here you grab her and I'll get us through the doors." she says. I pick Adrenaline up bridal style and follow her mom.

ADRENALINE'S POV FF.

I wake up and look around. I'm back in Dr. Death's medical room thing. 'How did I get back?' Then in walks Dr. Death. "Hey Adrenaline your finally awake." "How long have I been out." "Only a couple hours this time. And now your leg is in a cast. So you can't go Draculoid patrolling for a little while." "What? It's just a cast on my leg I can still kick some Draculoid ass." "Well you can't and Adrenaline if you get shot one more time then you can't have any kids." "WHAT?!" I scream. "Yes so take it easy for a little." "Fine. When can I go back to my room?" "Soon. I'm just waiting for Party Poison to bring me the crutches for you." "Great." Dr. Death leaves.

Then in walks my mom. "Mom?" "Yes it's me." "How'd you get here?" "With Party Poison, Long story short I got them to believe I was brain washed and tricked some Draculoids to help me get you so I can take you away from this." "But I don't wanna get away from this." "Why because of Party Poison." I shut up immediately. I think I was red in the face. "Don't worry he likes you too. And not just like a friend." "Really?" Then in walks Party Poison. "Hey Adrenaline here's your crutches." He hands me crutches. "Joy what else would I want?" I say sarcastically.