C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S/8./ XD

• Věnováno Stanleyy! Sarah Concave Saradactyl moomoo2 sarasaurous

Did you read my last author note if not go read or else steve will come for u. >:)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mom...MOm...MOM...MOOOOOOOM." "What do you want Bandit?" "Dad told me to wake you up." "Uuuhhhg. Fine I'm up." I open my eyes to see my Bee already almost 3. "Happy now?" "Yes." Bandit starts jumping on the bed.

I sit up and grab her and start tickling her. I hear the door open and I hear a flash of a camera. I turn around to Party with a camera. "Heys." "Good morning sleeping beauty." "Morning. I'm hungry." I get up and walk out the door.

I hear Bandit's little feet running behind me. She grabs my hand. "Bandit why are you running?" "I'm not running." she says innocently. "Sure you weren't." We walk into the kitchen. "Hey guys." I say to Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid. "Where's Jet Star?" "We don't know."

I go and sit down at the table and they pass me my can. "Yaaay food." I open it up and start eating. Then I see this girl with light brown hair, blue eyes, she's about 5 feet exactly. "Hellos theres watcha doing?" I ask standing up. "Uhms hi's" "What's your name?" Bee asks.

"I'm Sarah." "Why are you here?" I ask. "I don't know... I just woke up and I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here." "It's alright lets go ask Dr. Death. But first of all you're in the hide-out of the kill joys."

"Alrighties." I grab her hand and begin walking. "Bee go find Daddy and stay with him. Ok?" "Okay!" Bandit yells back. I walk to Dr. D's room and knock on the door. "Who is it?" "GIIIIIIR!" I yell. "Come on in Adrenaline." "But it's Giiiiiiiiiiir." I say while opening up the door.

"Okay Gir. What brings you here and who's this?" "This is Stanleyy!. She doesn't know why she's here. She says she just woke up here." "Aaah so you're the girl that Jet Star found." "Really Jet Star found her but where's he?"

"He's probably in his room if not then I don't know. So what's your actual name?" "Sarah." "Second name?" "What do you mean second name?" "Don't worry you'll learn soon. Adrenaline will explain every thing for you."

"Alright." "Come Stanleyy!. I'll explain everything in the kitchen. Are you hungry?" "Yeah." I pull her arm back out of Dr.D's room.  "Okay so do you know what a Kill Joy is?" "Noppers." "I love your words." "Thanks."

We walk back into the kitchen. "We're baaaaaaaaaack." I yell. "Do you have to yell?" Fun Ghoul asks. "Yeah why wouldn't I?" I walk back over to my unfinished can of food. "Pass Stanleyy! a can of food she's hungry. Stanleyy! come sit here." I pat the seat next to me.

"Okays thens." She sits by me. Kobra gives her a can. "Thanks." she says quietly, and nervously. "You're uhm welcome." Kobra says back. I smile a big grin. "No no no no no no no what are you thinking Adrenaline." All of them ask. "Wellls you see" I jump over the table and run to my room pulling Stanleyy!.

I open my door quickly walk in and shut it. I lock it and put my dresser infront of it. "Oh kays now that you're in here lemme explain why I just did this." "Uh okays." "Okay so I brought you here because you like Kobra Kid!" "What noooooo!" "Don't deny the truth." "Okay fine a little."

"I knew it I'm sooooo smarticle." "But what does it matter that I like him?" "Because he likes you too." "Really how do you know?" "Because he's acting all shy and nervous around you. Same as you are to him."

She blushes and puts her head down so I can't see it but I already did. Then she brings her head back up and says "But I'll never get the courage to talk to him." "Oh yeah you will." I say smiling again. "How?"

"Like this." I open my door and call out to Kobra Kid. He comes and I push him and Stanleyy! into my closet and lock the door. "Now you aren't coming out untill I say so." "Dammit Adrenaline let us out." "Noppers."

I hear my door open and I see Bandit and Party. "Hey guys whatcha doing?" "Looking for you mommy daddy wants to show us something." "Okay. Here go wait for me in the kitchen I'll be right out."

"Okay come on Bee, lets go." They walk out and I go to the closet. "Okay I'll be back later on and I'll see if I can let you guys out or not. Come on Kobra do something." I walk away to the kitchen. "Lets go!" I yell out to Party and Bandit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okays so's im stopping there so watcha think was it smart of adrenaline to lock them in a closet? sarah aka stanleyy! is my best idiotic friend. she has many nicknames which im gonna be using in the story like concave (u dont wanna know) stanleyy! moomoo2 banana fone, saradactyl sarasorous etc so if i say one of those then u know it's sarah im not coming up with a kill joy name for her for a while. so yeahs deals with it. but trust me u dont wanna know y we have some of those nicknames for her. she's the one who has talked to that one guy who likes me. now he wants to now if i like him too. should i tell her??? idk but i kinda do like him i just wanna know why he would like me he's soooo cute and i'm me. uuuuugh i hate not knowing wells anyways i gotta go. btw stanleyy! is in a fucking moving car going to her mommys. lshmsfoaidmt. *btw that was a txt she just sent me.* btw stanleyy! is the only other person besides me who knows what is Dangerous Pie! xD inside joke between us. sorry u cant know or you'll die!!!!! jk no seriously steve will hurt you if u find out. >:)

-Adrenaline Extemination

PS LOVE YOU STANLEYY!

DANGEROUS PIE