C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S/1/0/X/D

A/N OKAY SO IM SKIPPING AHEAD TO WHEN BANDIT IS OLDER AT ABOUT 14 AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY BUT DONT WORRIES THERE'LL BE A PART TWO BUT I'M GONNA BE'S MAKINGS THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOONGS. MKAYS SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL. OKAY SO KILLJOYS WIN AND ARIANNA GERARD AND BEE MOVE TO N.J. DR.D ERASED THE MINDS OF ALL OF THE KIDS THAT WERE ALIVE DURING THE WAR. NO ONE IS SUPPOSE TO SPEAK OF IT. SOPHIE AND FRANK HAVE MANY DOGS TWIN GIRLS THAT ARE A 5 YEARS YOUNGER THAN BEE. SARAH, (MOOMOOOS EXTERMINATOR) BTW JUST MADE THAT UP NOW SO I DONT HAVE TO LATER, AND MIKEY GET TOGETHER AND MARRIED. RAY SO FAR IS STILL SINGLE. IF U WANNA BE IN THE STORY N BE WITH HIM LEMME KNOW! KEVIN AND ARIANNA BECAME BESTIES AGAIN X) YAAYS FOR THEM.HER MOM IS AWAY IN A DIFF COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT. NO ONE WAT HAPPENS TO DR.D HE JUST LIKE DISAPEARS OR DOES HE? ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY. BTW SORRY ABOUT THIS IF I HADN'T PUT THIS IN U WLD'VE BEEN CONFUZZLED. ONTO THE STORY NOW YAAAAAYS

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. I really miss being in Battery City fighting Dracs. But I guess this is what happens when you win a war. I get up with out waking up Gerard. I look at my alarm. 6:00 am. I walk over to Bee's room. "Bee wake up you've got your first day of 9th grade today."

I hear her mumble under her breath and fall out of bed. I walk downstairs to make some coffee. The only way now to get Gerard up is to make some coffee. I walk over to the pot and start making it when my phone goes off. "Hello's you've reached moi so who's calling?" I say into my iPhone.

"Shut up Arianna it's me Stanleyy!." "Oh heys Stanleyy!. Why are you calling me so earlier in the morning?" "Because I have the best news ever!!!!!" She screams in my ear. I could've sworn that everyone in the house can hear her screaming.

"You know that there are some people asleep in this house?" I say to her. "Shut up don't you want to know the news or what?" she asks all excited. "Nah I'd rather have coffee and a non-excited moomoo."

"Come on you've got to hear this!" I hear Gerard walk up behind me and hug me. "Good morning sleepy head. Wow I didn't even finish the coffee and your awake." "I heard Sarah yelling." "Told you moomoo they can hear you." I say to her.

"Dammit why the hell can't I tell you the fucking thing I wanna tell you?" "Woah some one's a little bitchy today." I say jokingly. Bandit comes down dressed in her school uniform of plaid skirt and white dress shirt and converse.

"Hey Bee what do you want to eat?" "Just waffles." "Just waffles? What no peanut butter?" I ask shocked. 'She normally eats it with peanut butter.' I think to my self. "Yeah just waffles." I turn back to my phone to see that Stanleyy! got so pissed she hung up.

'Oh well I guess she'll tell me at work today.' Sarah and I work together in a coffee shop. After we defeated BLI we never saw ourselves at an actual job so we chose a job that would fit us. Gerard and the guys are in a band now.

It's something they always wanted to do but the war has been keeping them from doing it. I put my phone back on the table and grab a cup because Gerard finished the coffee. Gerard takes my cup and pours coffee in it and starts drinking it.

"Hey! That was mine!" I yell at him. "Was." he says. "Grrrrrrrrrr." I bite his finger. "Ow." he gives me back my coffee and grabs another cup. I walk over to the table and Bee is just finishing her waffles. "Want a ride to school before I go to the coffee shop?" I ask her.

"Nah I'll just take my skate board." she says. She walks back upstairs putting her headphones in. I get up and put my cup in the dish washer. I walk upstairs to my room. I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, red tank top and a black shirt that's cut on the sides.