C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S/4/

After a while we finished the planning and I was so tired. "Goodnight I'm off to bed." I yell walking back to my room. I fall on my bed I fall asleep quickly.

FF

I woke up to a loud bang. 'What the fuck?' Then my door bursts open and there's a draculoid. I grab my gun and shoot randomly with my eyes closed. I heard a thud and it fell to the ground. I opened my eyes. Then Party Poison comes and says "Are you okay Adrenaline?" "Yeah but that felt good to do again." he laughs. "Why are they here?" "I don't know but I do know that they're all dead." "Dammit I only got one." Party laughs again.

I look over and see Toxic still asleep. I picked up a pencil and poked her face. She stirs and opens her eyes. "Good Morning!" "Shut up and let me sleep." "Didn't you hear anything?" "What the hell are you talking about?" "Look at the door." She saw the dead Drac on the floor. "What the hell?"

FF

It had been a couple months since the Drac attack. I have gotten even more fat. Today me and Party Poison are walking around the newbe's dorm making sure they weren't sneaking out and doing what ever the hell they would do.

I feel sick but I didn't think about mentioning it. "Hey Adrenaline are you okay?" "Yeah I'm okay." I felt horrible. "Adrenaline you don't look good come on." "It's fine I'm fine." Then it felt like I was peeing. I look down and I saw a clear liquid coming from me.

"What the fuck?" "Oh shit." Party Poison hurries me to Dr.D's hospital room thing. "Adrenaline your in labour." "Fuck." Party looks surprised. "Party you might wanna get her mom." Then after a while my mom was there with me and Party Poison.

FF

After an hour of giving birth it was a girl. Party Poison cut her imbelical cord. "What are you gonna name her?" my mom asks. "Bandit." Party Poison and I say at the same time. "Nice name." my mom says. I'm holding her and I can't believe it I'm a mom.

"Amazing feeling right?" my mom asks. "Yeah it is. By the way Dr.D when can I leave I don't like it here." "Tomorrow." "Dammit I have to stay the night." "Adrenaline why are you swearing did you already forget you have a kid?" "No I didn't forget it's just I really don't want to stay." "But do you have to swear?" "Yesh."

FF

I walk out of Dr.D's room thing with Bandit. I walk to my room and the door was locked. And then I heard a moan I left to Party Poison's room. I knocked and Party Poison walks out. "Hey Adrenaline and Bandit what's up?" "I was going into my room when I saw it was locked. Then I heard a moan so I came here."

"I have a feeling that's Fun Ghoul and Toxic Tears. And they must've had fun while you weren't there." "So can we stay here until they decide to leave the room." "Sure." "I have a feeling Bandit is gonna have a scar of this." I say while going to Party Poison's bed.

There was such a big difference from Fun Ghoul's side and Party Poison's. Like for one Party Poison had drawings he did while Fun Ghoul had random comics laying around. Party Poison's bed was made not like Fun Ghoul's.

FF

While me and Party Poison were playing wtih Bandit I realised something. "Party Poison where is Bandit gonna sleep?" "I was gonna show you this yesterday after we finished the dorm walking around." He walked over to his closet and pulled out a little crib.

"Oh my god thats amazing I love it." I go up and hug him. I set Bandit in the crib. "How did you get this?" "I made it." "Are you serious?" "Yeah." "When did you get the time to make this?" "I never went Drac patrolling instead I was busy building it."

"When are we gonna show the guys Bandit since they were out." "Soon but first where are we gonna put Bandit and her crib? And I really don't want to be the one getting up so fucking early each night." "Well I could switch rooms with Toxic Tears I don't think she will mind sharing a room with Fun Ghoul." "Yeah your right."

I laugh. "How about you call them into the living room. And we take it from there." "Alright I'm off to go get them." Party Poison says.

FF

"Hey guys I know your all wondering where me and Adrenaline have been and why you were all called here. I could tell you or I could simply show you. Adrenaline." Party Poison says. I walk in with Bandit in my arms. "Oh my god" Toxic yells. I could tell she knew already and it took awhile for the other guys understand.

"She's cute." Kobra Kid says. "Are you sure that's Party Poison's kid?" Fun Ghoul asks. Party Poison hit him. "Can I hold her?" Toxic asks. "Sures things. Oh and by the way Toxic do you mind switching rooms with Party Poison?" "No No No not at all."  We start laughing.  

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

OKAY SO IM STOPPING HERE. THIS IS ALSO FOR SOPHIE WHATCHA THINK? U HAPPY U GET TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS FUN GHOUL? DONT U ALL THINK THE NAME BANDIT IS AMAZING. AND ORIGINAL? I DO!!!!! LOLS WATCHA THINK SOO FAR? IS IT GOOD ENOUGH TO CONTINUE??????

-ADRENALINE EXTERMINATION

P.S. DANGEROUS PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!