C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S/9/

STANLEYY! POV

My eyes open up and I see a room. 'Where the hell am I?' I get up from the bed and I stand up. I see a door. "Eh wonder where this goes. Oh well gotta be better than here." I start walking out. 'How did I even get here?'

I keep walking until I walk into a kitchen with 4 different people. "Hellos theres watcha doing?" a girl with black hair, random blue and purple streaks and red tips asks me. "Uhms hi's" I say unsure, but judging by just her hair and how she already talked, I have a feeling we're gonna be friends.

"What's your name?" asks this little 3 year old girl. She looks like that one girl so either they are sisters or shes her daughter. "I'm Sarah." "Why are you here?" asks the first girl. "I don't know... I just woke up here and I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here."

"It's alright lets go ask Dr. Death. But first of all you're in the secret hide-out of the Kill Joys." she says getting up and grabbing my arm. She starts pulling me into this hall way. She then yells over her shoulder, "Bee go find daddy and stay with him, okay?"

"Okay!" Bee yells. 'Please tell me that's a nickname for her.' She keeps pulling me down a hallway. Then she stops at this door and knocks. "Who is it?" I hear a guy say. "GIIIIIIR." "Come on in Adrenaline."

"But its Giiiiiiiiiiir." Adrenaline says while opening the door. "Okay Gir what brings you here and who is this?" "This is Stanleyy!. She doesn't know why she's here. She says she just woke up here." Adrenaline says.

'How did my name get changed to Stanleyy!?' "Aaah so this is the girl Jet Star found."  'Whats with these people and these names?' "Really Jet Star found here but where's he?" "He's probably in his room if not then I don't know. So what's your actual name?" he asks me. "Sarah." "Second name?" "What do you mean second name?"

'Maybe that's why they have all these odd names.' "Don't worry you'll learn soon. Adrenaline will explain everything to you." "Alright." I say. "Come on Stanleyy! I'll explain everything in the kitchen. Are you hungry?" 

"Yeah." I never realised this before but I'm starving. Adrenaline pulls my arm back out of Dr. Death's room. "Okay so you don't know what a Kill Joy is?" "Noppers." "I love your words." "Thanks." 'That's a first someone hasn't said that they are stupid.'

When we walk back into the kitchen Adrenaline says loudly. "We're baaaaaaaaaaaack." "Do you have to yell?" ask one of the guys from earlier with black longish hair. "Yeah why wouldn't I?" she asks like it's totally normal for people to just yell. I like her already.

She walks back over to the seat she was in earlier and continues to eat. "Pass Stanleyy! a can of food she's hungry. Stanleyy! come sit here." she pats the seat next to her. "Okays then." I sit down next to her.

Then the other guy who I personally looks cuter gives me a can. "Thanks." I say quietly and nervously. 'Dammit why do I have to be nervous around him?'  "You're uh welcome." he says back. Then Adrenaline gets this big grin and the guys say "No no no no no no no what are you thinking Adrenaline."

"Wells you see." Then she jumps over the table and pulls me while running. We get to this room and she locks the door and pushes her dresser infront of the door. 'What the fuck is with her and pulling my arm?'

"Okays now that you're in here lemme explain why I just did this." "Uh okays." 'yeah tell me why the hell you just brought me here.' "Okay so I brought you here because you like Kobra Kid!" she says. "What noooooo." 'so his name is Kobra Kid.'

"Don't deny the truth." "Okay fine a little." I admit. "I knew it I'm soo smartical." then something hit me "But what does it matter that I like him?" "Because he likes you too." "Really how do you know?" "Because he's acting all shy and nervous around you. Same as you are to him."

I start blushing so I rush my head down so she doesn't see. But I still think she saw. But I bring my head back up to say "I'll never get the courage to talk to him." I admit. "Oh yeah you will." she smilles again. "How?"

"Like this." she opens her door and calls for Kobra Kid. As soon as he comes in Adrenaline pushes me and him into a closet and locks the door. "Now you aren't coming out untill I say so." "Dammit Adrenaline let us out." Kobra says.

"Noppers." then I hear Bee and another guy's voice. But I couldn't really hear them. After a little Adrenaline comes back to say "Okay I'll be back later on and I'll see if I can let you guys out or not." Kobra Kid turns from the door and looks at me.

I look down being the self concious person I am. "Hi I'm Kobra Kid." he says. "Hi." I say quietly to the ground. He puts his hand on my bottom of chin and looks me in the eyes. "You have a beautiful face especially your eyes."

I can tell I'm blushing because my face is hot. "Th-thank you." I stuter. He moves a strand of hair from my face. This doesn't help my blushing.

F.F.

Kobra and I got to know each other really well. And now I know everything about Kill joys and Dracs. Also that he's going to be training me soon. I hear the door open and I see a guy with red hair staring at us.

"Hey Party." Kobra says. "Sarah this is my older brother Party Poison. Party this is Sarah." "Hey Sarah. I heard you guys talking what are you doing here?" "Adrenaline locked us in here." Kobra says. "Oh well you can leave now. Sarah do you know where you're staying?" "No I was never told." 

"I guess Kobra and Ray won't mind sharing a room with you." "Oh okay." I stand up with the help of Kobra. "Thanks." "You're welcome." "So where am I going?" I ask. "Here just follow me." Adrenaline says.

"You're not going to lock me in another closet right?" I ask jokingly. "I promise I won't" "Okay then lets go." I say following her. When we walked out Adrenaline pulled my arm to wait by the door. Maybe she wants to over her them.

I heard Party Poison say "So you like her don't you?" "Well yeah." "Then why don't you ask her out?" "Uh I don't know." "Come on you can do it it's really easy." Before I could hear Kobra's response Adrenaline starts pulling me down the hall and into a room.

"Okay so here you are. This'll be yours, Kobra Kid's and Jet Star's room." "Oh okay but where am I gonna sleep and what am I gonna wear?" "Here you go." she says passing me clothing. "And you're sleeping in this bed." she says pointing to a bed in a corner.

"Alright." "Goodnight talk to you later." "Okay goodnite." I say.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okays so im gonna stop here btw im a fucking idiot! if ur wondering y i just called my self a fucking idiot its cuz i was suppose to talk to that one guy at lunch and i fucking forgot. Dammit stupid brain. now my friend says he's sad i didnt talk to him. Fuck! GRRRRR im soo upset with myself today GRRRRR hisssssssssss  oh well i guess i just hope he doesnt think i dont like him.

-ADRENALINE (FUCKING STUPID) EXTERMINATION

PS GRRRRRR IM SOO FUCKING STUPID