C/H/A/P/T/E/R/S/ /5/

• Dedicated to TO ALL THE FAMILIES WHO KNEW SOMEONE IN THE 9-11 INCIDENT

FF TO THAT NIGHT 

I finally got Bandit to sleep at 10:30 with help from my mom. I'm so tired. Party Poison and I fall asleep.

FF TO LATER THAT NIGHT

I'm awoken from my nice dream of all of us in the park playing by Bandit crying. I open up my eyes and see that Party is sound asleep. So I get up and go over to Bandit to see what she needs now. As soon as I pick her up she just stops crying. 

"Really you woke me up just to pick you up?" she smiles. I put her back in and she starts screaming bloody murder. I pick her back up. "FIne you can sleep with us." I walk back to the bed and put Bandit down and lay down. She falls asleep quickly. "Goodnight Bandit." I fall back to sleep.

The next morning I wake up to tiny hands poking my face. I open my eyes to see Bandit and Party smiling at me. "Good morning beautiful." "Morning Party and Bandit."  I sit up and pick and Bandit and hold her. "How'd you sleep?" "Good I was waken up by Bandit last night because she wanted to sleep with us." "So that's why I woke up with her on me." I laugh.

We get up and walk to the kitchen. We see everyone there except Toxic. "Hey guys." I yawn. "Hey Adrenaline you look crappy." Fun Ghoul says. "Thanks because I work hard to look like that."  "Keep doing what your doing." Kobra Kid says. I sit down and they pass me my can of food. "Where's Toxic?" "Still asleep." "Really?" 

FF COUPLE HOURS LATER

We're just talking when we hear Dr. Death calling for our group but because I know I can't go I stay in my room with a sleepy Bandit. After I hum 'Goodbye Lyrics' by Secondhand Serenade Bandit fell asleep. I put her back into her crib. 

I hear my door open and I turn around to see...

Kevin...

*FLASH BACK* 4 YEARS AGO

I'm waiting at my door for my best friend Kevin to come pick me up so we can go to school. Today is my first day of high school. 'Where hell are you Kevin.' I tried calling him for the fifth time that day. I looked at my phone clock and saw that if I didn't start walking I'd be late. 

When I got to the school I saw Kevin and this really Bitchy girl named Gina making out. 

*END OF THE FLASH BACK* 

After that day he became the captain of the football team and Gina was head cheerleader. And they both made my life a living hell for the rest of high school. That's why I use to cut. 

"What the hell do you want Kevin?" I asked pissed. "What can't I come and see you after high school?" "How the hell did you know where I was?" "Well I didn't I was walking around and saw this door opened a bit so I wanted to look inside and lookie at what I found." "Get the hell outta here now before I do something I regret."

"Aaw are you threatening me? I thought we were friends." "We were until you fucked up every single day of my life since the first day of high school." Then, thankfully, Party Poison walked in. "Hi who are you?" "I'm Kevin." "Now fucking leave." I say.

Party comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Are you okay?" "No I'm not oh-fucking-kay." "Why?" "Because that ass hole is here." I say pointing to Kevin. "Dude you gotta leave." "Nah I'm good. Is that a baby? Arianna when were you gonna call me and tell me you had a kid." he says walking towards Bandit. Party steps between him and Bandit. Bandit was stirring and she woke up.

She started crying so I picked her up. "Kevin I'll give you to the count of 5 to get the hell outta here or else I'll fucking kill you. 1.......2.....3.......4.........and." Kevin leaves before I count to 5. After 10 minutes Party and I got Bandit to sleep and again. "So why do you hate that guy?" Party asks. "Well..." 

I told him the whole story of how we were friends then he made my life a living hell. By the end Party was frowning. "If I ever see him near you I'll fucking kill him." Party says dead serious. "Here lets get out and do something to get our minds off of it." "Alright." 

We get up from the bed and when we're almost to the door Bandit wakes up. Party goes and grabs her. We walk out and see Toxic Tears and Fun Ghoul making out on the sofa. So I pull out my phone and secretly take pictures. Then I send them to them knowing they have their phones loud. 

They break up and looked pissed off at me. "Really Adrenaline?" "Yesh because there is a kid in the room and she's gonna be scared with you guys sucking each others face in." Party and I start laughing. "Shut the fuck up." Fun Ghoul says. 

Then I hear a familiar voices say "What's so funny Arianna." 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

okay so im stopping there i know it's late but i wanted this done when it still was mikey's birthday. and cuz tomorrow is the 10th year since 9-11 im gonna be busy listening to Skylines and Turnstiles. so yeahs remember a 8:43 am u must have a moment of silence for when the first plane hit the first tower.  me on that day was at my babysitters cuz i was too little to go to school.  what were you doing? i kinda wonder what would've happen if that never did. but then i'd remember w/o that = no mcr, horrible security at airports,and no memorial for it or anything. idk wether to be happy or sad that it happened. well anyways i gots to goes. peace 

-Adrenaline Extermination 

PS happy 9-11 rememberance