Chapter 1

Dear you,
I've seen you many times before. I'm too shy to talk to you. So I decided to write you a letter instead. My name is....well you know because I'm pretty sure when I hand you this letter you will recognize me. Anyways I'm telling you everything I couldn't tell you face to face. Over the years I have developed some feelings for you, and it's been three years. I still feel the same about you, my feelings haven't changed. I'm ok with you not likening me back, I don't expect it and I don't know why I just wrote that but ok. You know I've seen how you been acting lately and well I think you might have depression. Sorry if I accuse you of it but I think that you are depressed. I have depression, so I just thought maybe you do too because I can tell. I never really or rarely see you at school. You never go and that depresses me because I don't know if your ok. My goal is to make you happy. Please let me do that. You know I care about you....a lot and I want the best for you. I can see that you're a beautiful soul, you really are. I admire you, everything about you. Your long curly brown hair, green sparkling eyes and your height, I gotta say that's attractive. Maybe your like 5'6 or 5'7. I'm 5'3.
You know what I really want? A hug. Because my head will be laying on your chest and your head resting on my head. That would be amazing. You know, I hope you don't think I'm weird for writing this letter to you, I just want to tell you how much I care about you. I wish you would go to school a lot more so I could see you. Is there something I can do to make you go? I'm a sophomore and your a freshman. Yes, you're a year younger than me but I don't care. When you were in 8th grade I heard that you barley went to school. Now that your in high school with me I assumed that I would see you more but I was wrong. You never go and when you do, I don't go. You just go for a day though. Every two weeks you go once. Are you homeschooled? But I've noticed that you haven't gone for like a month. Did you move? Well, I just wrote this letter hoping that you will get it when I see you one day. I'll be speechless and I wouldn't know what to say so...here. This letter is for you. Take care.
All the love,
                               You know my name  X