Chapter 8

Dear you,
Hi, how are you? I hope your having a good day. If not, then I hope this letter will make you smile. Speaking of you smiling.....I've only seen you smile once and I remember that. Don't let your smile fade like mine. Be happy because I care about you a lot, I love you. I hope that when I talk to you I'll see your smile. I'll count that as the first time. I'll be so happy because that smile was created by me. If I talk to you and you smile because of me....I'll so be so happy, even more than happy because that's all I ever want for you, to be happy. I always wanted to make you happy that's my goal. So I have a little story for you today. This is how it all started. How I fell in love with you. It was January and it was my 7th grade year. You were 12 and I was 13. I think I got that wrong but who cares it's somewhere around that. Actually  I was right, no worries. My used to be friend and I were walking to lunch. We were both surrounded by a lot of kids. As we both crossed the street to get to the other half of school, my friend pointed you out. She said 'do you know that guy?' Pointing to you far away sitting on the caged water pipe with two other guys. In response I said 'yea' because I've seen you around. I thought you were new but you've been there for a long time......I think. She said 'he's in my class, and I've tried to talk to him but he doesn't talk'. I said 'really?' Because I was the same way and she said 'yea, he's hella shy'. And that.........was when I fell in love with you, right then and there, somewhere and everywhere. Wait what? How did I fall in love you ask? Well, the very second she said you were shy, that's when I instantly got that one warm feeling. I got butterfly's in my stomach and I thought 'I'm in love'. Just because she said you were shy, and that lead to many years. I didn't stop loving you, I loved you before I even knew what love was or how it felt. Now that time has passed and I grew older, I know what love is and I know what it feels like, that just made me love you more because I can now cherish every second of it. After she told me that, I didn't tell her right away because I kept thinking about you. To be honest, she kept talking to me about you but I couldn't hear what she was saying because I was thinking about you. Like no joke, I knew she was talking but I just kept think about how I felt towards you. I've always had a thing for shy guys. But I guess I really REALLY liked you because I kept loving you for years. I've had a crush when I was in 8th grade and it's for the same reason, because he was shy. It didn't last long but he looked attractive to me. He had jet black hair and green eyes. Seriously his eyes were like yellow and green, they were so bright. It looked kinda scary and it looked like you were looking at a cats bright eyes. Well my point there is that, I could have liked him for a longer period of time but I guess I just never really did like him. What I'm trying to say is, that with you....I could have just liked you for a while and not like you anymore, but there was something about you that made me stay. I guess it was your gangster image. Sorry if I say anything that offends you because I never want to hurt you. To me shy guys and that gangster kinda look is attractive to me. You didn't look like a real gangster but you did a little, enough that I could tell. Your friends were wanna be gangsters too so I just assumed. Also by the clothes you wear. Don't get me started because I think that the clothes you wear is to damn fine. Even though you wear the same thing most of the time, I don't care I find it hella attractive, it makes you look good and it fits you too. You would wear nice blue jeans and a black and grey thick and thin striped sweater with converse. Sometimes you would wear a white t-shirt and jeans. You would wear the same sweater all the time, the black and grey thick and thin stripped. I love that sweater and I hope to see you wearing it ha ha. Can you please give me that sweater. I mean you have more, why don't you just give it to me? Please? I need to feel close to you. Anyways, you would also wear a long but not too long, black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. DAMN, those skinny jeans though and you look very good in black. I love every inch of you. Also you had that black sweatshirt. Well, there was something in you that made me stay. I kept thinking about you everyday and seeing you everyday. I guess.......I did find you attractive. I mean what's not to like? You have beautiful green eyes. I could say that you kind looked like a bad boy but I really don't get attracted by the bad boy image, to me it's more attractive having the gangster look. I don't know why but I think it's because gangsters are hella protective of their girl and I guess I'd like someone to fight for me or defend, and protect me. Well, I have a lot more to say about my used to be friend. Relax today. I hope I made you smile. I love you. Please take care.
All the love,
                                         You know my name  X