Chapter 2

Dear you,
Hey it's me again. This is the second letter you have gotten from me. I still don't want to be weird, I hope you don't think I am. Well, how have you been? I want to know if your doing good. I'll be happy to know everything is alright. I still haven't seen you and days have passed. I wonder about you, if you're ever going to appear one day. When that day comes I don't know what I'll do. I think of so many things to tell you but I never say anything. You know this might sound creepy but you have to know either way so....I just wanted to tell you that...I love you. There I said it and I'm glad. That's all I want you to know. Remember I care about you a lot. I know you have bad days sometimes and I just hope that you will come to me for comfort. I'd be glad, I'd even skip class just to hug you and to make you feel better. I could be in the middle of a school assembly and I would run to hug you. I don't care what people say, you're the one I'm focused on. Anyways, we should hang out sometimes, maybe go to the public library, walk around town, go to that one store and stuff. I think we could have our laughs. People say I'm funny, and you look like you have a good humor so I bet we would hit it off! I'm not a stalker but I've seen you around with your friend, walking around town. Sometimes I see you alone. If my parents didn't care, I would hang with you all day everyday if you wanted to, but no...I can't, they are too over protective. Off the topic: what kinda of sports do you like? I'm kinda into football. I go for the Dallas Cowboys. You know....I'm going to be straight up with you in everything. Your going to think I'm hella creepy and weird but I don't care, you need to know how I am. I love you, and I have loved you for three years. Yes, my love for you grew stronger...very strong that I actually got depressed over you because I would never see you. That's why I'm writing these letters to you because I'll never know if I'll see you again. Writing these letters makes me feel confident, and happy because I'm telling you how I feel and I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to tell you. Those are my feelings. Hey, take care, please.
All the love,
You know my name X