Chapter 5

Dear you,
Ok, I hope I don't really creep you out this time. I'm continuing from the last letter. The story I told you didn't finish. Ok so, when you left I was like 'damn, I have to tell him.....I can't let him leave if I never see him'. So I went, I went after you. Haha you remember don't you. I went the other way around because it would just be creepy if I went behind you. I know where you were going because I've always seen you pass by the same place so I already knew where you were going. I ran, I did but I didn't see you. So I went another way around and I like walked/ran 7 blocks. Finally I saw you one block away, I cussed and I never cuss. 'Ok I have to catch up to him, I can't lose him' that's what I thought. I just kept walking fast towards you. I like the black shirt you had on, black looks good on you :) as I was walking, suddenly you turned around like you knew I was following you. Did you see me? Haha I hope not but it looked like you already did. When you turned around you saw me, continued walking, and stared for like 7 seconds or more. I can only imagine what was going on in your mind. 'Holy.....is that her? Is she following me? What the hell' I don't know, were you
thinking that?
After that you looked away and acted like if I wasn't there. I kept telling myself 'don't turn back don't turn back' but I did. That's when I realized where you were going I think. I turned back and took a HUGE detour. Unfortunately I lost you. But I still walked, I was hella determined to tell you, since I never see you. I walked by the high school and towards the hospital. I was ready to give up, I was so tired and thirsty. But no, I couldn't let you go....I couldn't let you leave me when that was the only time I saw you in months. Just a little note, it's very boring without you here. Like in school or anywhere else. All those months are hella boring like what's the point of even being alive if I never see you?. Back to the topic.....I decided to quickly stop at the hospital and get some water. Once I did I quickly walked over back on my trail. I was walking through the neighborhood, but I was still out of breath and my cheeks were red and burning. I still ran a bit. I wanted to throw up because I was so weak that I couldn't run. I just kept going straight, obviously I did turn in all but I just walked and walked. Once I got deeper into the neighborhood, I had to stop because I was about to die. My throat hurt hella bad and so did my feet, I had high heel boots on (it wasn't that big but it was). But I was so determined to catch up with you so I only stopped for 5 seconds. Where am I going? Ha....I know where you live. I don't know your address I just know like which apartment houses. It's 2.3 miles away from my apartments, my niece lives there so I know, but I never visit her anymore. I wasn't even half way to where you live. The ice in my cup was still full, I waited for it to melt because I drank all the water. Anyways, I walked through the neighborhood and it was starting to look different. I've never been there before but I still went. I don't go out much and I never walk around town like you do, so this was new for me. I was planning on getting to your apartments before you so it looks like I was already there. I honestly wanted to tell you that bad, I had to walk that far and where I walked....it wasn't just roads....it was hills. I stopped a couple of times maybe like 5 times but they only lasted 5 seconds. I walked and walked and I just felt like giving up. Honestly I felt so horrible and I was hot. My legs hurt, my chest hurt, my heart more. I was feeling so bad that I thought I was going to die....so I cried. With the strength I had left I sang 'you only win...if you don't give up, cause love is war and war is love'. I was repeating that over and over again, but it was hard for me to talk really...I was in bad condition. You were my motivation.....I can walk through the dessert just to tell you I love you, and that's basically what I did. As soon as I was wanting to give up I looked to my left.....I looked and smiled. 'Im almost there' I thought once I saw the school that was really close to where you live. I continued to walk with my hurting feet. I also knew I was getting closer because I was starting to see the rich peoples houses, and because of the mountains. Out of breath and no strength, I walked up so many hills, so many! I was alone.....and I was hella scared. Why? Because I was walking where no people were around. There wasn't even a sidewalk, only a road so there were no people and it was quiet. There are mountain lions there too. It was like I was in the middle of nowhere, the dry grass and a few trees. I was scared of getting kidnapped because I was the only one there. Yea I know, I was alone but there could be psycho people hiding or if a car passes by. Suddenly I was starting to walk by some construction workers that were building 2 huge 3 stories houses. Yes, I got even more scared because it was hidden and what if they wanted to kidnap me? Well I managed to get pass them. Ima fast forward a bit here, I got to the hill of your street that leads to your apartments. I checked if you were there but you weren't so I decided to sit down on the curb of the old peoples houses. I waited.....and waited. Nothing. I waited for half an hour. I went to check at your apartments and didn't see you so, I sadly decided to go back home. It was hard for me, then I even asked myself 'what if he didn't come home at all?'. I felt so horrible like you can't imagine, I got so many blisters on my feet and I could barely walk. I was limping, sobbing, hurting, thirsty, and sad. I didn't see or find you.....so I couldn't tell you how I felt. Once I got closer to where I live, I stopped at a store and got an icee. Mins later I angrily threw it on the ground and kicked it. People saw but I didn't care at the moment. I couldn't walk anymore, I could give up. I felt like dying, throwing up and I had a bad headache. I was one block away from my house and I was happy. I ditched school because I wanted to go to the library, but little did I know you here there. My mom thought I went to school but I didn't. I got home locked my bedroom door and threw myself on my bed. My feet hurt hella and sorry that I keep saying that but it really hurt. My legs and bones felt like they were going to pop out. Then, I let it all out and started crying. I didn't stop for a long time, I deserved to cry after what I experience. All of that just for you. Later that evening I met up with my friend and told her everything. I put on my uggs so my feet won't hurt, but they still did a little. I bought some chips at the store, went back home, ate them, and went to sleep with tears because.......I knew that was the only chonce I'd see you.....your like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Conclusion, I messed up my legs....my bones for 1 week. I still had blisters and I felt like fainting nearly everyday. Was it worth it? I guess...because I still saw you. I love you that much plus more. Take care. Please.
All the love,
You know my name X