Chapter 15

Dear you,
Hi, it's been a while. I've been feeling weird so I didn't write anything. I know I used to be constant but I don't even know if I will anymore. Time has been hard for me to set aside time to write these letters. I guess I know why, because I haven't been thinking about you lately.....I know...I always do but I feel like, my feelings are kinda drifting away. Hey, don't worry or get scared. I feel like that sometimes and later on when things clear up for me, I'll be the same. Love never fails. I'm just so stressed right now and I have a lot going on in my mind. Since I'm so confident and I trust you p, I ain't worried to tell you anything. I'm so stressed because soon I'm going to go on vacation to Mexico, I thought it was going to be one week but my mom said it might be two weeks. The reason I'm worried is because when I leave I also have to leave my dog, and you see...my dog has problems and I won't be there to take care of her. She has separation anxiety so bad, she will cry so loud if she seems me leaving. Also since she has that anxiety, I'm scared that when I leave her for 2 weeks she can get depressed and die. When dogs get depressed they can die, no joke and I'm hella scared. I left her for one week before, and she didn't eat for two days.....then the rest of the week she was fine....but the only reason was because I left her with my niece and my dog really loves my niece so much, but my niece can't take care of her again so I don't know who else. Another problem is that my brother and sister are going to go to the snow on Saturday. I've only gone once when I was ten. I my other sister asked why and my brother said 'because we are depressed'......I just sat there like 'bruh.......I'm depressed to....I have $111' and my brother said 'but that's your money for your dog'. It's true...i have to pay the person who takes care of my dog. They are staying the night over there in a hotel and they are going to do something that is like skiing. The reason why I wanna go is because my parents never take me anywhere, I rarely go to the movies, the mall, I don't hang out with friends, I don't go to museums, parks, six flags, great America, and other amusement parks. So I got a bit sad when I found out they are going to the snow, of course I wanna go. Of course I'm depressed, but I won't have the money. It's either spend the money and have fun at the snow, or save the money and pay for your dog to spend the night and get taken care of. I'm confused. Anyways those are my biggest two problems right now, I'll let you go. I'll let you know what's up. Take care, I love you a lot. Bye.
All the love,
                                    You know my name  X