Chapter 9

Dear you,
How are you? How was your day? You know I love you. I'm never going to stop saying it. I want to see you so badly. I can't explain how much I miss you. You haven't gone to school for 3 months. No joke, and I'm worried. Did you move? Are you ok? Is everything fine? Can I help? Do you need help? Are you going through something? I'm just worried, I wanna know if your ok. You can write me letters if you want. I wish I could have talked to you when you still went to school at the junior high. Since my used to be friend talked to you I could have too. You hung out with the wanna be gangster kids and it's funny actually because you guys were so small and you guys thought you were cool, but you were the only cool one. I think it's so cute because I was 13 almost 14 and I found out you were 12. I was like 'he's twelve?!' I couldn't believe it because you were so tall and your voice was hella deep. To me deep voices are my weakness, it's so hot! I'll go ahead and tell you my weaknesses.
My weaknesses are when a guy drives with one hand, even better if he has his other hand on my thigh while he's driving. Another one is being tall. I'm short I guess but I need a tall guy so when I hug him so I can hear his heart beat. A deep voice is also my biggest weakness but only on guys that I think are attractive (like you). 1, because you sound like a real man. 2, because your morning voice will be raspy and even deeper. 3, I don't want a chipmunk voice like when are you going to hit puberty? When you have a deep voice it already means you hit that so it's more attractive. Long hair on guys are like..........pshhhhhhhh HOT! But I like it a certain way, let me tell you. Clean and soft. Not all hair is soft but it doesn't matter if it's not. It can't look greasy that's a turn off for me. I asked my friends sister if your hair looked greasy and she said 'no it looks clean all the time and it looks soft'. I nearly died of the feels when I heard that. Ok, clean, soft, but no longer than the middle of your back. I honestly prefer to your shoulders and almost to your nipples. Yes, I said that and I feel weird but what other word is there for nipples? I said it again and I'll stop. It can be any color, blonde, red, orange, black, brown, white, purple, pink, yellow, green, blue and more I don't care. Straight hair is kinda a turn off for me but I can live with it. If it's curly, any kind of curly or wavy then yes, I like you. Your hair is the perfect example to describe my weakness. It's brown, curly, puffy, clean, and the right amount of long. Another of my weaknesses is, your hands. Why? Uh, c'mon it's your hands we are talking about here. Like those are the hands that are going to touch me and hold my hand and touch me. Manly hands, big hands ugh! Another weakness is, being yourself.  I know your a good person and you have a beautiful heart and soul. When we went to school together (we still do but you never go) I could tell how you acted. Your attitude was 'I don't give a crap, too bad, you didn't care about things, well that's how I saw it. You have anger problems. I've seen you get mad and punch the shed door at school. It was really loud and no one turned to look, I was the only one watching because I like you. Your friends came up to you (because you always were alone) and told you something and that's when you hit the wall. But I know you are fun, I mean I hung out with you when you guys went to drink and smoke. Your really a gentleman. Wanna know why? Well, you yourself go and ask the girl you like out, and in the junior high the guys always tell their friends to go ask for them. You just ask the girl with confidence and maybe scared of rejection but you still do it. We have a song, I'll tell you that song in the next letter. One more thing, I like that your straight up. Like when you broke up with my used to be friend she told me that you told her 'you don't make me happy anymore'. Now I cry, because I'm scared I won't make you happy, and because I know all you want is to be happy. But if we ever end up together, just tell me if I make you happy or not. And if I don't maybe I can work it out and we can both be happy together because I don't want to loose you....ever. I love you, take care, please.
All the love,
                                          You know my name  X