Update! Important!

Dear reader,
I'm sorry for not updating about the parade. I still didn't see him :( .
That was a while ago and I wasn't happy so I didn't update. But on the bright side, today is June 10th, 2016. Today the seniors graduated a couple of hours ago. I was going to go with my friend but I said no. Then my sister wanted me to go and I had to go. When I got there, I saw someone on the bleachers. White shirt, long curly brown hair. I got nervous. Then when I walked up closer, it wasn't him. It was a girl. That sucks. It sucked. Sucks. Suck, suck, suck. SUCK! I never expected to see him, but I did. I saw him there. I turned to my right and I saw someone from far. It was him. I noticed it was him. He was on the other side of the fence, but it had a dark net but you still see through it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I started panicking and my heart was going hella fast. I was going to cry but I stopped myself because I didn't want my sister to know. I didn't take my eyes off of him, of course all I saw was his back and his hair. He sat down on a bench....and that's where I left my suicide note. He got up and was going around a shed to walk behind me. He was with a friend, one I've never seen. Guess where they went? To the cemetery, most likely to smoke. I hate my life. Then I never saw him again. I waited and waited for him to come back, but he never did. I always turned every second to see if he was coming but he never did. I stopped waiting, I needed to relax. So that's it. Goodbye.

You know my name X