Chapter 6

Dear you,
I know you think I'm a stalker now but that's ok. You know, that's what love does I guess. I have many many stories to tell you. I think this time I will tell you when it was your 8th grade promotion. Ok you were probably 14 years old. It was the last day of school and the end of my freshman year. Days before my friends saw you with some of your friends at the fair and they told me who you were with. So I asked one of your friends at school 'hey your friends with ******* right?' And he answered 'ya'. I was so nervous to ask but wait...there's more. So I said 'oh well I like him'. He smiled and he said 'you do? That was you?'. Because my friends told you at the fair that someone liked you and well.....it's me. Then your friend said 'do you want me to tell him?' And I said 'yea if you want.......yea just tell him'. When my friends told you they said you smiled really big but you didn't know who was the one who liked you. Anyways, since you were not going to school very much or at all...I knew you weren't going to get promoted. My friend and I figured that you would go anyways just to watch. I wanted to talk to you, I was going to tell you myself that I liked you. Since I knew I never see you I knew that when I did...it was my only chonce to talk to you. My friend and I were 100% positive you were going. That day I wore a dress to school and I never have. Only because it was the last day and I wanted to look pretty. I felt pretty and was happy that you were going to see me when I felt good about myself. I wanted to look good for you but now that I remember how I looked.....I looked hella ugly. Anyways, I was also happy because I knew that when school started again I was going to see you at the high school but, little did I know you weren't going to. Back to the topic, the promotion started at 7:00pm or some thing I forget. It was at rec. park on the field where the football team plays. When my friend and I got there I was really nervous. At that time my eyesight was getting bad. When we entered the gates or fences, I looked up to the bleachers on my left because I saw like 5 guys siting together and I thought maybe you were one of them. As I was entering, you were staring at me....you were looking back at me because you wanted to I don't know ha. But like I said my eyesight was getting bad so I kept staring back at you. I didn't know it was you because you looked blurry but that's why I kept looking at you to see if I could get a clear vision. I say we were looking at each other for about 10 seconds and we didn't look away. After you couldn't see me and I couldn't see you I told my friend what happened and where you were so she said, 'ok stay here, I'm going to see if it's him'. She walked in front of the bleachers in your section. I waited patiently hoping that it was you and hoping that it wasn't because I was too shy to talk to you. Then, I saw my friend walking back to my section which was next to yours. I saw her face and it said it all. I saw the smile on her face that she was trying to hide and I instantly knew that it was you. She told me 'oh my god it is him!' But we were both freaking out. We sat higher on the bleachers right next to you guys, no like for real....we could jump the bars and be on your side. The music on the speakers were playing loudly so that everyone could wait calmly until the event started. My friend and I were still freaking out and she kept insisting me that I would go and sit next to you and your friends. She said 'if you don't go, I'll go right now and tell him to come sit with us'. She knows what my situation with you is so she really cares about it and makes it really important when I see you. Anyways, she never went to get you. As I was peeking over to where you were sitting I saw your arms. Your hand was intwined with your other hand and your elbows were resting on your knees. I couldn't see your face only your legs and arms. Your sweater was rolled up to your elbows. I asked my friend 'is that him?', she knew I was talking about your arms and she said 'yea' then I said 'wow, his arms are beautiful' and she said 'I know right'. You have the most beautiful arms to me, your skin color is beautiful, it's a nice light skin color that shines. Yes I kept looking at you and I got blessed when you leaned back a little to get comfortable and I saw your brown, shiny, curly hair. I freaked out so much. Oh and I saw a little bit of your forehead. Fast forward, the time went by and we sat far away from where you were and I could see you face to face from there. My teacher knows that I like you a lot and I feel so comfortable telling him. He too knows that I've been depressed about you and Ive been "chasing" you. So we told him you came and he saw you up in the bleachers. I told him 'he's so beautiful and I love him a lot!' And then he said 'well you got to go tell him'. Then he had to leave because he was helping out with the promotion but, before he left I pointed up to the sky and said 'do you know what that is?' And he responded 'the clouds?' And I said 'no, that's heaven......and that's where he came from'. He started to laugh and so did the other teacher that was with him. He left and we sat down closer to the little stage. Then I saw your friend. The one that I told that I like you. I told my friend and I knew he was going to tell you that I like you. The promotion was already half way through. My friend kept telling me that I have to go talk to you but I was too shy. Since I don't see you I get really shy when I do see you. And I always mess up my chonce to talk to you. Anyways I say anyways a lot but who cares. Anyways, the promotion was about to end and we got off of the bleachers because I finally felt strong enough to talk to you. We waited at the bottom in the back of the bleachers and the promotion finished. Their was a big crowd going to congratulate the kids who got promoted. Family and friends. Then I saw you walking down the bleachers with your friend and I knew you were leaving. 'He's leaving!' I told my friend. 'Hurry let's go catch up to him' she pushed me to go but I never did. You left. I died a bit. I got sad. You were gone. Well, that was my fault. My friends sister got promoted so we went to find her and say congrats. After that I was still sad and was only thinking of you. Everyone around me was happy and smiling, laughing and hugging while I was the only one....who was frowning. It was like I was the black lamb in the family. Maybe the ugly duckling. I was going to walk back home with my friend but I didn't feel good so I walked all by myself. Yes, I cried. I always do. I cried because I missed my shot, I missed you. What did I learn from this? Well I learned that next time I see you for sure...I will talk to you, even if it's a hello. I also learned that I never see you so I won't take the chonces to talk to you for granted. I learned that seeing you can only last a moment and I have to make it a good one. I have more to say, but for now think about this one. I love you. Take care, please.
All the love,
                                             You know my name  X