Chapter 16

Dear you,
I'm finally going to let you go. I know. It's hard but I never had you anyways. For some reason I feel like it's harder to love you than to let you go. But for some reason I love this feeling, of pain and missing someone. You made me that way. I feel terrible to lose someone as great as you, but you never came around. No it's not your fault but, I'm wasting my freaking life just chasing you. There's no point if I never even get a chance to win. With you it's impossible. I do care about you still but I have to leave you forever. If you should lose me, you lose a good thing. I could have loved you forever, loved you every single day and second more than any one you would ever be with. I would love you more than your girlfriend or wife. Why? How? Because I suffered more then they will, my love for you is so strong I almost died. They are just going to have you there because you are with them, but would they tell you "I appreciate you, I love you, your perfect, your worth everything, you deserve the best, all I want is for you to be happy, I care about your feelings, I never want to hurt you, I'd die for you, no one is more important than you, your beautiful, your soul is beautiful, you're one amazing person, you're so talented, you're the best, I'll always love you, you are trusted" it hurts to accept the fact that you will be with someone else, I wouldn't see that as true love.....baby I can give you true love. You'll just meet a girl and talk to her and she'll like you then BAM! You're with her. But she never spent 3 years suffering for you, loving you, learning about you...how to take care of you, how to calm you down. Nothing! She'll be clueless about you, I will know how to make you feel special everyday! She would just think about herself and be like "oh well, I really love him and I get butterflies all the time.....I always want to be with him" but I would be your girl to take care of your feelings, I wouldn't be there for me.....I would be there for you. To take care of you and give you love, I care about your feelings more than mine. But right now, my feelings are first.....because I put yours first for so long.......you never cared about mine. Just get it through your head, no one is ever going to love you as much as I do....there is no true love without me. You'll get lost, she'll be fake......I wouldn't cheat on you, she might......you're my world. Bye.
Your friend,
You know my name X