Cars

"So, Bianca is the demon who slaughtered the family." You look at the boys to see if you were right at the beginning. Sam nods. "Yeah, we interrogated her and caught some mistakes. We couldn't be sure but then you caught her staring at us, so..."

"You were about to say something that moment. What was it?" Dean asks suddenly. He looks amazing leaning on his black Impala, in his leather jacket and dark jeans now. He looks amazing in suit and even more amazing in leather jacket.

You pause for a minute, distracted by Dean. "Okay. Bobby told me to hunt the demons with you... That's why I think you should know that I..." You blink a few times before you talk and try to put your words into the most sensible way. "I have a gift, curse, ability or whatever you call that and it helps me to feel the people who are possessed but only when I am close to them." You stare at them anxiously, waiting for their response. They are going to say I'm crazy.

"Nice talent for a hunter." Dean says sincerely, seeing your anxiety. Sam nods and sends a half smile to approve his brother.

You haven't realized that you've been biting your lip the whole time. "Really? You don't think I'm crazy?" Your eyes widen.

"There's not much to surprise us, believe me." Dean looks at you with his deep green eyes. You somehow understand that these brothers went through a lot... Especially Dean...

"What is our plan then?" Sam asks, silently showing that they agreed to work with you. You feel a relief. You are not a bad hunter and mostly have been alone in your journeys. But this time there's a strange feeling that things may not go well and having two hunter brothers beside you is a calming thought.

Dean grabs the town map from his car and comes to you, ruffling the dry leaves near the road. "This is the town. Can you tell me where the demons were mostly hanging?" He is so close to you that you can feel his warm breath and the scent of a mixture of whiskey and leather.

You stumble a little... "Well, I... There the café..." You make a fake cough, as you're trying to calm down. You can't understand why you're so nervous.

Dean lets out a chuckle. "I have that kind of effect on women." He lifts his eyebrows in a cocky way.

You pull yourself back. "What are you talking about?" You see Sam rolling his eyes.

"Nothing he is just –" Sam's talk gets interrupted by Dean. He seems so done with Dean.

"You get excited when I come closer. Admit it." Now he smiles widely, as if he has made a great job.

"You wish." You smirk and get back to the map. You silently congratulate yourself for the save. You have always been a witty, thank god for that. "There were five of them at the diner. But only two of them were employees." You grab a marker from your bag and open it with your mouth. After writing a huge, red "2" on the paper, you move your finger on the paper and point the small antique shop. "One in here. The owner is possessed."

You lift your head from the map and turn your face to the brothers. Sam is marking the same spots on their car and Dean is looking at you as if you are the only thing in that place, with pure attention. Trying not to pay attention to his "wide eyed Disney-princess" stare, you say in a low tone. "Again, you wish." Then you turn to Sam, almost feeling Dean's confused green eyes. "I can't feel them when I'm away. I only entered the diner and the antique shop, to not to get attention. I bumped into a girl, she was around 20s and she had really long blond hair, she was a demon too. You would understand her; she has a certain...face." You shiver when you remember that moment. The feeling is so weird and it gets weirder and more annoying when you touch them. You couldn't name it somehow.

"The school can be a real problem, though. I don't know how many in there. So maybe you guys should check it but I can't help you with there because we cannot be seen together. If Bianca or whatever the f**k her name is saw us, they could get to us." You take a glance at them, all of you seem to be very serious.

"There are too many of them, I don't get it." Sam says in a low tone.

"They are planning something..." Dean says in a dark and low voice. You can't figure out why either. "All we can do right now is to examine the place for two days and..." You take out a card from your back pocket and give it to Dean. "Then we will meet here." It is an ad from a crappy motel at the beginning of the town, far from the center.

"I will use my fake ID as a journalist, let's see..." You lean into your car and run your hand through your IDs. You have so many of them that you don't even know which of them you have brought. As you pulled yourself out you see that Dean is checking you out. "Look at that." You smirk. "You ARE checking me out." You put your hands to your hips because you caught him, unlike he did.

"Yeah... Right... Pfft..." You see that he has no good answer to give. You've just met this guy a few hours ago but you feel like you know him for your whole life. "Anyway, I'll book a room for us in the name of Diane Brooks. We would say that we were coming from a newspaper. Don't come as FBI agents." You instantly turn back to your serious face.

After trading you numbers, you head to your cars. While Dean is walking towards his, you look at him. Wide shoulders, ruffled hair, leather jacket, strong hands and a cute butt. You try not to smile. As he is about to get into his car, he turns and winks at you. He is not a bad guy and he is totally handsome. This is a fact and you accept it. However you are not going to let him see that. You move your lips as "You wish." And send him a huge smile.