The Car

"They might know where she was." You add as you look at the map with concerned eyes. The demon had said not much and you just sent her back to hell. You don't have much information and you couldn't even get her phone.

"We should ask Bobby's help." Sam adds.

It's the next day after you catch that demon but you've got nothing in your hands. "This freaking sucks..." You exhale loudly looking at the maps, photos, spells in front of you. "We might drive away to somewhere else. Maybe we can visit Jo and Ellen." You suggest. You haven't been sleeping for many, many hours, so you can't come up with a good idea.

"I've found every single one of them!" Dean comes in with proud smile. "All of the seventeen demons, staying at the same place." He throws a few plans in front of you and sits between you and Sam.

"How did you get all of these?" Sam asks as he checks the papers in front of him.

"Cas." Dean smiles brightly. But this time you don't make "boyfriend" jokes about them because things are still weird between you two and it tires and bothers you more than demons.

"We have everything we need then." Sam nods and buries himself in the papers. You take a glance at Dean, who has now black circles under his eyes. You can't hold yourself. "You need to sleep."

"I'll sleep later." Before he gets back to the papers, he sends you a long look. It's like the time while you were in the car, he was trying to tell you something but he couldn't. You rub your head when he takes away his weary eyes. What am I going to do with you, pie princess?

*

"I need a walk if we're not going to sleep, guys." You yawn louder as they are talking about possible plans and whether our number would be enough to hunt them or not. "I don't know how you stand this." You get up feeling dizzy because of all the plans and papers. "Anyone wants a coffee?"

"I'm good." Dean doesn't even look at your face and raises his glass filled with whiskey.

" Dean doesn't even look at your face and raises his glass filled with whiskey

"No, thank you." Sam sends you a quick smile and gets back to the papers. You feel hurt because Dean seems not to care about you anymore and it breaks your heart into little pieces. "Maybe it's for the best..." You say to yourself as you walk down the stairs on your own. "Maybe we forget each other after this and it is better for us."

The little coffee shop pf the motel is closed. "F**k." You curse and move to your car in the parking lot. You have seen a small shop near the motel and you hope to find it open. You are too sleepy to drive but it's not like you haven't done this before. Still grunting about being too sleepy you take out your keys but that odd feeling comes all of a sudden making you turn swiftly. You look around. It is freaking dark and you have no flashlight. Your mind is alerted now and you scan your surroundings to see any demons. You don't forget to call Sam.

"Hey, is everything a-" You interrupt his words harshly. "Listen, they are here. Seal the doors and f**k! You know what to do, quick!" You shut your phone down and stab the blade into the receptionist's heart who was running to you. You are feeling sorry to kill the human too but there is no escape. You can feel a second one and wait for the attack.

You press yourself to your car more. At least this would opt out the hit from your head and back. The feeling gets stronger. Two demons are running towards you. You throw yourself and fight with both of them at the same time. You kill one easily but in the meantime the other one manages to push you to other side of your car. With adrenaline pumping in your veins you prepare to jump over it. The moment you step forward, you feel an intense pain on your back. With shocked eyes, you press your hand on your lower back and it feels sticky. The demon doesn't attack you but he smirks and comes closer.

"Payback time."

You try to yell, call for Dean, stab the demon but all you can do is blinking and your vision gets blurry. You slide down slowly to the ground. The pain is unbearable and your weird feeling with the demons is slowly fading away, confusing your mind. The door of your car opens and a really tall man gets out. He has hair as black as his eyes.

"Hi. Remember me?" This is... Slowly your mind gets blurry, only thing you can hear is shots and the light laughter of the demons.