Warehouse

"She is awake." You hear Sam's calling. You get out of your Mustang with Dean. You were arguing with him since you got here but nothing seems to be settled.

Dean walks faster than you and immediately puts his arms on the chair where the demon girl is tied. "I don't want to spend much time on you. What are you planning?" His voice is as cold as the warehouse. You stand back and observe. You have a different way than his, so if he won't be able to talk her, you will step in.

She tilts her head back and let's go of the thick, brown hair on her face. "Aren't you pretty, Dean Winchester?" You look at her disgusting smile with hate. "Did you really think that we won't recognize you? Although, we do not now this little bitch around you, chasing you guys around and sleeping with you." She turns her black eyes to you.

Trying not to get angry too quick, you managed to say. "You implied that I was a slut. Oh, that hurts." You send her a broken face and grin. "Answer his question."

Dean punches the chair. His green eyes look impatient and angry. "You better start talking now."

"Not gonna happen." She sends him a bold smile. Dean goes to grab the salt and holy water. For a moment you look at each other. You simply nod to him and let him do the job, since you made him angry at the bookstore, you feel a little bit guilty.

You hear the demon's loud and painful screams between your thoughts. "Talk!" Dean's voice is firm.

The demon only screams and says nothing. You get out of your car after a while, you can see the smoke over the demon.

"You would never kill the human in me, would you? I can hear her screams right now. So hopeless." She tries to laugh but only spits out blood. "The Winchesters... When will you understand being hero would not help you?"

"Well, I understood that long time ago." You come around her. The only light in the room lightens your iron knives and your special knife. "I also killed those humans to get rid of b****es like you." You sound extremely calm and cold at the same time. "This is actually going to be fun for me." You drop your knives on the table where holy water stays. You turn your head to Dean and Sam but they have a disapproving look on their face. "Can you come here for a little bit?" Dean asks you. You can't really ignore him, so you walk next to them in the darkness meanwhile rolling your eyes. You already know what they are going to say.

"We don't kill the humans. We try not to, evil queen." Dean sends you a weird look.

"As you said pretty boy, you don't kill, I do." You send him a challenging look. Sam interrupts. "F/n, look I know they butchered your family, we have similar stories. But can you at least try to save the innocent human in them? Just for one time. Try..." You know you can't say no to these puppy eyes.

"Fine but I'll interrogate her in my own way." You don't want to kill humans too, but you are well aware of that those demons needed to be killed.

Sam silently accepts your offer. "Damn, you're one crazy bitch." Dean murmurs.

"Yeah, you better watch your ass." You send him a smile and get back to the demon. "Guess who is lucky today? You! Because if you tell your plans to us nicely and leave that body... Well, you will go back to hell any way but if you do it now, you won't be having that much pain."

The demons laughter echoes in the empty warehouse. You pull a chair in front of her, under the light.

"You are pathetic. You humans..." She still laughs. "Do you really, really think that I would just tell everything just because a useless, untalented hunter threatened me?"

You know how to shut her mouth. "Did you hear about your brothers and sisters in Arizona?" You tilt your head and pout in the fakest and most irritating way. "What were their names? The ones I tortured to get a tiny little info. Jenna, Cole, Tammi and many others." The demons eyes grow wider. You pretend as if you didn't see her shocked and terrified face. "Names aren't that important. Anyway, I was the one behind it and I was all alone." You lower your tone in a creepier way. "I let a blondie go, Molly or something. I heard she was telling stories about that night." You are well aware that she knows that case. Most of the demons know you by that. They have no idea about your name but they know what they are into and what awaits them.

"So..." You turn your eyes to the shaking demon. You lift your one eyebrow. "Anything you want to tell me now?" You send her your evilest grin.

You can clearly see that she tries to change her face. "I know you know it and same will happen to you." You look at her without blinking. Your voice is soothing and calm despite all the things you say.

She seems like she is trying to figure out a way out. "Okay." You say and dip your special knife into the holy water. "This may hurt just a little." You grin and stab your dagger into her knee. "Talk." You say in the calmest way. You start to turn the knife in her knee, the higher her scream is, the lower your voice. "Talk and it ends."

"Hey!" You hear Dean behind you. Your eyes are on the demon. You don't even move a slightest bit. The demon's screams do not end. "FINE!" She almost spills out the word. "I'LL TELL..." She breathes out loudly as you pull out the knife. "Everything..."

"Oh, but we were just beginning." You smile and wait for her to talk. You didn't even have to try. She started talking in the first step. Useless, weak creature. "I don't know the whole plan. Everything is connected with Tom."

There is the leader, you think. "He only said us that..." She pauses. You grab the holy water and pour it down the hole on her knee. "I am really tired and bored." She screams as her skin burns. "Can you be faster?"

You don't look at Sam or Dean. You know you would somehow feel guilty if you look at them and you really don't want to fail, not after you made her talk.

"It's about Sam. Tom wants Sam. I don't know anything more. We possessed most of the town to capture him. We were certain that Winchesters would come to investigate Bianca and the family." She looks in pain but tries hard to explain. You suddenly startle by Dean. "What do you want from Sam?" He is holding your blade, just a few inches away from the demon's throat.

"Dean." You hear Sam's low voice but you keep your eyes on Dean. "I swear I will kill you without blinking." He almost hisses at her. You realize that you are frozen. You guess it's because you never thought of them as dangerous hunters. Despite their legendary kills or what Bobby had said, you never believed that green eyed, handsome guy could spill blood. But when it comes to his brother...

"I don't know anything else." The girl shakes. You see Dean grab the whole holy water and Sam's about to stop him. You pull Sam's arm to hold him back. The girl sees the bottle and yells with all her power. "He works in the factory! He has black hair and he is very tall. His arms are covered in tattoos. Everyone in the factory is possessed. They are all here for this. They want Sam to bring him to a special demon." She closes her eyes tight and waits for the impact. She gets scared easily compared to other demons.

You hear the blade's clanking on the table. "It's all yours." He turns his face to Sam and walks away. You follow Dean as he heads to his Impala he had parked there before. "Wait." His steps are fast. "I know you are angry but you can't just barge in the factory and hope to get out of there alive!" Your tone is firm.

He doesn't even look back and answer. You keep walking and speed up. "I'm talking to you!" You are out now, the cold hits your face and lungs. You stop walking as he turns his head to you. "That bitch in there told that they are going to take Sam. What you want me to do? Huh?" He is angrier than you have thought.

"I know y-" You start but get interrupted by Dean.

"No, you don't know! You –" He doesn't continue his sentence. "I don't know because I don't have a brother, right, Dean?" You are trying hard to not to sound hurt. "I lost my sister. I couldn't protect her that night. She was only seven. So, if you think that I don't understand how important your brother is to you or how much you want to protect him, you couldn't be more wrong. I won't let you go there alone." You are calmer now. "I won't let you get yourself killed. You're going to get your ass in that Impala and go to that damn motel with me. You can't protect Sammy by killing yourself." You walk away, leaving Dean with his thoughts. You are pretty sure that he would come back to the motel with you.