Deal

"Bobby, you have to tell me where he is." You say while lying on an old bed in some motel again.

"If I knew, I would! How many times do I have to say that?" He is getting angry because this is the fifth time you are calling him ask about Dean. You are doing this ever since Dean had gone.

"I can't find him anywhere. I tortured so many demons that I couldn't count but none of them has seen Dean. I'm afraid something might have happened to him." This almost sounds like a whisper because you don't want to think about this option.

"Have you tried calling Cas?" You can hear Bobby is looking for something in his study.

"I don't know how to summon a damn angel. I tried praying but that didn't work." You nervously get up and try to find cases Dean might have dealt with. "He probably only answers his boyfriends calls. Stupid featherass."

The paper rustlings continue as you talk. "He doesn't kill demons too since he has gone, or I don't notice. I'm going to lose my mind. No traces AT ALL!" You shut down your laptop angrily.

"Wait." The rustling stops. "I have heard that there was a hunter in a small town in Kansas. He or she had killed 6 demons. It was almost a w-"

"Great!" You get up and start packing the little stuff you have.

"I'm not sure it's Dean, it might be another hunter we don't know." Bobby continues.

"I don't care. It's a lead and I'm going." You only reply. You are ready to leave in a few minutes.

"F/n..." Bobby says in a tired tone. "I know you love him but if Dean doesn't want to be found, you can't find him. Just focus on stopping demons from breaking the seals."

You stop for a moment before you reply. Bobby has a point. The world might end and the reasonable thing to do would be going after the demons and the seals. But the thing about love is that love is stupid and it makes you do stupid things.

"I am going to find him and then I am going to go after the demons." You say with a big determination and hang up the phone. The cold air hits your face the moment you open the door. You only sound determined, on the inside you are just insecure and you hope Dean to come back to you.

You jump into your car with these thoughts in your mind and try your best to be hopeful. You try to convince yourself not to get too hopeful but you can't help it. You are also aware that you have f**ked up by mixing your feelings into your hunts but it is obvious that it's too late for everything and regret is not going to help you save the world or find Dean.

The world can end. "Fuck it." You need to find Dean. You don't care about a world without him. You end conflict in your head. With a calmer mind, you lean to turn some music on.

"Hello f/n."

You are so startled by the man in the complete black suit you lost control of your car for a moment. He doesn't look familiar. "Who the f**k are you?" You pull over as fast as you can and try to grab your bag.

"No need for that. I'm not going to hurt you. Yet." He smiles but his smile doesn't reach his eyes. He throws the bag on the back of the car and suddenly he sits next to you.

"I asked you a question." You try to keep your firm stand and cold voice but millions of questions run in your mind.

"Yeah, I know. You may not believe this but I'm the king of hell."

"Sure and I'm the queen of bees." You grunt but you keep in mind that he knows your name and this makes him dangerous.

"Hanging out with the Winchesters made you cocky. Anyway, I am Crowley. But king of hell sure does sound better." He chuckles as if everything is ordinary. "I'm here to help you, f/n. I think you shouldn't pass an offer from the king of hell, I assume that doesn't happen to you very often." His British accent gets on your nerves. He knows too much about you and it is worrying for you. You shut down your feelings and focus on your logic. You try to reach your special blade which is tied to your ankle but he gets is quite quickly.

"Are you seriously thinking that you can fool me?" He sighs and lifts his hand. Your blade gets into his hand in seconds.

Your feelings and your logic are out of the window. The only thing you can manage is to stare at the man in front of you with wide eyes.

"How about you stop staring like a dead fish and listen to me!" He suddenly yells making you move in your seat.

"I can't believe I'm relying on morons like you and the Winchesters." His mumbles catches your attention and you get back to the real world.

"What do you want, King of Hell?" You say the last part mockingly.

"The thing is I don't want the Devil out, roaming around and wiping us all out. I don't give a damn about human race but after you, we are next. So here's the thing, I will give you a special gun." He reaches out his right pocket and takes out an old looking gun. You know what it is in the exact second.

"It's the colt." You say looking at the gun.

"Wow that's brilliant." Crowley says exaggeratedly. "Now, this will be yours after you accept our little deal. The thing is, you will find your little moron boyfriend who is currently in somewhere in Nebraska, and you guys will kill the devil together. I'm assuming we are both sure that the seals will be broken and the useless angels won't do anything to stop the apocalypse. Our deal is simple yet effective."

"Yeah, sure." You say after you literally yell at the face of the king of f**king hell. "Do you think it is that simple to kill the devil? THE DEVIL? What if we fail?"

"Try not to because otherwise WE ALL BE WIPED OUT, YOU MORON!"

It is obvious that he is nervous and scared of devil but you are still not sure about trusting him. You can't figure out if he is sincere or sneaky.

"You know what the colt can do and you know you want to kill Vanessa." Her name catches your attention. "Yes, I know about your family and what Vanessa had done. I know that you want to find Dean, Sam and Vanessa."

You don't say anything more and grab the colt from him. "Vengeance is an idea that is hard to forget, isn't it?" He smirks. "If you do something I haven't told you to... Well, let's say my pup will find you."

You shiver even with the thought of hellhounds

You shiver even with the thought of hellhounds. He MUST be talking about hellhounds. You only nod but there are so many questions you want to ask. "Wait! Do you have any idea where Vanessa is? Or Sam? Please how do y-" He disappears and you stand there your mouth open and looking at the seat he was sitting which has your blade on it.

"Great. First angels and now king of hell." You start your car and prepare for the road to Nebraska. You are confused about this plan that will probably, no certainly, get you killed by the devil himself but you are happy to finally find where Dean is. And you also now have a chance to kill Vanessa.