Pie

All the motels make you feel the same, lonely and worthless. As a hunter, you spend most of your time at these kinds of places but never like even one of them. For the last two days, you'd been looking for more demons or trying to find their leader. They always had one, even though they weren't aware of it. You remember how you killed the one in Atlanta. He had taken the body of a box trainer, so sure of himself and he had little demon buddies. You smile how he thought he would kill you easily and how the things took a turn.

"You came alone little girl?" These words were his last words. You smile even wider when you remember seeing the lights flowing in his body.

You hated these hideous creatures since that night. You have met more than hundreds of them yet none of them were good. Not even a bit. That's why you were ruthless against them. No mercy, that was your motto while hunting down those creatures.

You are startled by the knock on the door. You grab your iron blade from the top shelf and slowly walk to door. You slowly open it but relax in the second you see the brown puppy eyes and green Disney princess ones.

"Hey." You move aside to let them in. Sam looks serious and nervous unlike Dean.

"Hello f/n." He gets really close to you to see your reaction and uses a deep, hot voice but you keep your cold face. His smell hits you as he stands. "Hi, Dean." You send him an extremely fake cute face to show him that you do not find him attractive, even though your whole body and mind claims the other way.

He can't find something to say again and he turns his head to the room. "Only two bed, huh? Oh f/n, you really want me, don't you?" He smiles widely, making his eyes almost close. You roll your eyes. "There is also a couch, which..." You throw yourself on your bed. "...you will sleep on." It is time for you to smile now. But you can't ignore Sam's worried face.

"Is something wrong, Sam?" You turn your eyes to Sam, who's already at the table and looking busy on his laptop.

"He thinks that they are planning something huge. I changed my mind after searching and investigating the town. They are random idiot sons of bitches, as always, nothing special. They might be deployed in here for no reason and there are three of us, enough to deal with them." He seems not worried at all and throws himself on the green couch.

"Being cautious wouldn't kill anybody." Sam grumpily says, his eyes still on the screen. You only nod. Both of them are right. It might be nothing special as Dean says or it might be something big, like Sam says. Right now you have no idea about what to do and since you don't feel any demons around you feel safe. Your stomach growls as if it is reminding you of something. You haven't been eating since last night. You look for the bag you got from shopping today.

There is nothing but junk food. They are your favourites. You hold an apple pie in your hand "Anybody wants a pie?"

They both turn their heads to you like you've said you were a demon. Dean's green eyes grow bigger. "Pie?"

Then an unexpected thing happens and you both say "Love me some pie." At the same time. You laugh and grab two plastic forks from your bag.

"Wow, you guys are perfect for each other." Sam says this as both of you are taking big bites from the pie but he means "weird perfect" rather than "romantic perfect" as you can understand from his voice.

Dean ignores him and turns to you. "You know what would be great? If we had some burgers first." Black coffee, pie, fast food and beer are literally your life resources. With a full mouth you answer "We can go and grab one now." Dean's eyes sparkle and he nods.

"Guys..." Sam sounds so done with you. He doesn't say anything while you finish eating the pie.

"I'll drive. Do you want anything Sammy?" Dean asks Sam as he wears his black leather jacket. You are already wearing your plain jeans and a white t-shirt, so you just grab your coat. Dean calling his brother "Sammy" warms your heart as you watch him. You can see how much Dean cares about Sam.

*

You get in Dean's Impala. "I really liked your car by the way."

"My baby is the best." He looks at the car proudly.

"I hope you have a good music taste because I can't sta-" Dean presses his warm finger on your lips. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts her cakehole." He sends a smirk and opens up the music.

You feel happy when you hear Led Zeppelin. "At least you have a good music taste." You shake your head to forget about the burning sensation on your lips and sing along to the song. "Aw, sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do." You can feel the green eyes on you.

Then the chorus comes and you both start singing. "Ramble on, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song. I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl, on my way. I've been this way ten years to the day. Ramble on, gotta find the queen of all my dreams."