Plans

You open your eyes to a bright light. But it is too bright to see. After a while your head falls down. You feel the pain on your lower back. "What..." You can't even ask questions. You can't understand your environment and the people roaming around you.

"Shh..." A blurry image gets closer to you. A man, maybe. "You are losing your blood really fast." You want to ask questions, find out what happened to you.

"We need you to last long enough to get to Winchester boys." You can feel the smirk. It is a demon, you are sure now but you feel so tired. So tired that you can't even gather your hatred against these creatures and attack.

Then you feel something on your arm. "Adrenaline." The guy says. Everything around you starts to clarify. You are in a basement of a house. The light is still too bright but there are no windows. You need to find a way out. Now that you have adrenaline in your system, your brain starts working.

You remember the whole story. They want Sam and you are not going to let them take him. You can fight. You can try...

There are six of them just in the basement. You can hear two on the first floor, they are walking loudly. You have a plan in your mind. Your hands are tied from your behind, so are your feet. But no one can hold you from speaking.

"Tell me, how many demons does it take to face only three of us?" You smirk despite the burning pain. A small guy with brown hair turns to you suddenly. "Who said you can talk?"

"You are scared. You are truly horrified." You laugh but it hurts. Yet your face has no expression on it.

"The boys will come to save you. But instead they are going to die here with you." He smiles widely. "We will take Sam, don't worry. He will get a special treatment."

"Wow genius. How much time did you spend thinking about this amazing trap? And how many of you are there?" You let out a breath. "You never learn, that's the problem by the way. Tell me, does hell burn some of your brain cells?"

"We outnumber you easily. Twenty one of us are here tonight, we will have Sam. They won't be that lucky this time." He almost hisses. You are aware that they can't handle that many of them, moreover you are probably going to die tonight. You are the only leverage they have tonight to pull Dean and Sam closer. But if you die...

You begin to move in your seat, making the pain get worse. If you can lose enough blood...

"You can't get out like that." The same demon laughs. You don't say?

But you have to play the stupid. "Worth to try." You let out a breath. It hurts a lot. But strangely, you don't get that weird feeling around them. Bleeding must have been stopping it. It's kind of relieving because you can't stand that weird feeling right now.

You are finally able to reach your hand to the wound behind the chair. You check the wound with your hand. It's deep, probably a hunting knife. You try to stall the demons off while you grit your teeth and try to make the wound wider with your fingers. You press yourself on the chair to open it up more. It is hard not to scream.

"You know you all probably going to die tonight. Who am I kidding? You ARE going to die."

"You are talking so much for a person who is tied up by demons and bleeding really fast." He turns his eyes black and smirks.

If I can lose enough blood...

You hear fast footsteps coming down from the first floor interrupting your plan. "They're here." All the demons get ready to go up. You are too late and now you are even more useless. Five demons stay with you. You hear a door breaking down, Dean is here.

You examine the demons' faces. Every one of them smirks at you. They are going to hunt Dean down. Or they think so... You can hear shotgun shells falling to the old wooden floor. "F/n!" Dean calls your name. A lot of things are going up there. At the moment, the steps are slow and careful. They are aware that it's a trick.

"Dean Winchester will make you regret this." You grin and taking the advantage to startle them, you yell. "Dean, don't come it's a trap!" With all the power you have left, you kick the running demon back and Dean jumps into the basement. You roll your eyes. "For f**k's sake what did I just say?" You murmur. Your vision is getting blurry again. You manage to see Dean taking down all the five demons without blinking.

You are now focused on keeping your eyes open. "Hey." Dean runs towards you. He cuts the ropes on your hands and feet. You fall towards in the exact second, you have no power upon your body and you are more than weak. He grabs you and talks to you. For the first time you feel fear in Dean's voice. "Please stay awake f/n, please." You try to smile your eyes closed. You are not sure if you can or not. "I love you Dean Winchester." It was about time.