Threat

A/n: Hey everyone! I know new chapter came too late, I'm so sorry for that. And also the story has few chapters left, I'm really hoping that you like this whole story. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you like this chapter!

*

"You don't have to follow me everywhere I go, you know that right?" Dean asks with a smirk as you follow him to the toilet of the old diner.

"You're the reason I have trust issues. Remember the note?" You add with a smile. You have wanted to ask about the note and learn why he had left you for so long but regarding everything that happened, you never had the chance. But on the other hand you also want Dean to know that he broke your heart.

His smile freezes on his face. "I'm sorry." He turns his back to you as he continues to speak. "I was afraid that you might get hurt because of me."

"Instead you got hurt because of me." You say with a low voice. "Moral of the story is we're hunters and we're going to get hurt or killed, so why not do it together?" You say trying to put on a happier face. "Still I'm not letting you go anywhere alone."

"You just like to watch me, you pervert." Dean says faking a shocked face and you wink in return. They let Dean go this morning and you are still staying in the same town. You know Bobby is on his way and you have no idea how he comes all that way considering his condition. He must be really mad. You bite your lip with this idea. Dean can't hear about the deal. Bobby knows this too and one of the reason why you follow Dean everywhere is that Bobby can't scold you when you are with Dean.

You walk back to the diner with Dean, you sit next to Cas in the small booth.

"We need a plan." You point the obvious. Since Vanessa and other demons know where you are, you can't stay here longer.

"We must wait for Bobby. Do you know the next seal?" Dean asks Cas.

"No. Everything is comp-"

"Complicated in upstairs, yeah." You interrupt Cas with a bored tone. It feels like you're not moving further and this frustrates you. You can't stop demons from breaking the seals, you don't even know them! You can't find any information about Sam or any traces of him. You sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." You don't complete your sentence but Cas nods in a way to show that he understands.

"We are trying too, f/n, believe me." Cas answers and you feel even worse for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry I feel like we are failing. I know Vanessa won't let me go. I kept my name hidden for very long years and covered my traces. And now she found me. She would have killed me that night if she didn't have plans with me." You explain as you get up and get into Dean's Impala.

You are one important character for both the hell and the heaven.

What Crowley said keeps your mind busy. Just like Vanessa said to you years ago, he said you were important.

For both the hell and the heaven.

Why could they possibly need you?

You would have understood if you had a talent or a mission... Right? You think to yourself. This chaos in your mind is consuming you.

"I questioned too many demons, they don't know much. And most of them refuses to talk. They take this serious, they even die for it." Dean mumbles. He looks like he is talking to himself.

"They will release the Devil himself. Of course, they are taking it seriously. Maybe heaven should take some notes." You grunt angrily. The number of successful hunters are quite low and you are only humans. "A help from heaven or the angels wouldn't hurt."

"I will try my best." Cas disappears in the exact moment.

You roll your eyes. You are pretty sure that nothing will come out of it. They have been fighting with each other rather than saving the damn world.

"Do you have any idea why they might want you?" Dean asks, looking as if Cas didn't just disappeared. Maybe they got used to it but you still didn't.

"Not even a clue." You continue chewing your lip and trying hard to find an answer to his question.

"Try calling Bobby again." Dean adds.

You pull out your phone but there is no signal. "There is no signal, I'll call him when we get to the motel."

The rest of the road is very quiet. Both of you have a lot in mind and opening up these bitter subjects doesn't seem like a good option. You leave your thoughts as Dean pulls over into the dark woods.

"What happened?" You say alarmingly. You didn't feel any demons but that doesn't work a lot these days too.

"Nothing." Dean grabs your face and pulls you into a kiss.

You stop thinking for a moment and pull him closer to you by grabbing his hair. His hands roam on your body and you only part to take a breath.

"I love you so much." Dean whispers under his breath. His voice is husky, which makes him even hotter now.

"I love you too." You jump on his leap and take your kiss to another level. Dean moans under his breath when you grab and take off his shirt.

Of course something is going to ruin it and this time it is your phone. The ringing keeps getting louder and louder. The more you try to wish it was off, the more sound it makes.

"Leave it." Dean mumbles when you pull yourself.

"It's Bobby." You reply and wait for a few seconds to calm yourself down. "Hey, where have you been?"

"It's me!" Vanessa chirps.

You look at Dean's face with wide eyes and a horrified face. He puts his shirt back on and starts his car his eyes moving between you and the road.

"If you f**king hurt him, I swear this time I will use the Colt." You yell angrily which makes Dean focus on you but you turn him to keep his eyes on the road.

"Remember what I think about your promises?" She chuckles and this makes you sick.

"Listen to me you little bi-"

"Can I just stop you for a second? I have Bobby and he is bleeding. Really bad." She interrupts you, pressing on the word "really".

You let out a deep breath and agree to listen to her silently. She has Bobby and you can't provoke her.

"I'm going to give you an address and you're gonna be a good girl and go there. You can bring your little pet too, what was his name? The one with the pretty face? Oh, Dean, right." You can even see her hideous smile through the phone. "If you want to see Bobby of course. I wouldn't mind cutting him into pieces but you kind of have a habit to meet me only when your loved ones are in danger, which are not a lot." She hysterically laughs out loud this time.

You only reply with an "okay" between your teeth and you start to ride to that church she told you to come, which is not quite far away, after you summarize everything to Dean. You watch Dean's face as he drives. He looks like he has a lot in his mind but he keeps his eyes on the road, his hands strongly grabbing the steering wheel. Knowing that you don't even have 10 years with him makes you feel sad but you wipe out the tear in your eyes and try to memorize his perfect face.