Batman

"Do you have any ideas about the demon and why he wants you?" You ask Sam as you check your pistols and knives.

"Yeah, the yellow eyed probably. But I have no idea why he wants me. My dad tried to find it all those years and now it is after me." He is more like asking questions to understand why. He turns his confused eyes to you. "I don't understand."

You put your hand on his shoulder

You put your hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to because we will find that son of a bitch first and send it back where it belongs." You smile at him as if you were telling him a nice bedtime story. "You really sounded like Dean." He smiles a bit too, despite all his concerns. "About that, where is he?" You look around in the room. You got in after him but didn't see him going out. "Probably checking the guns at the back of his car." He shakes his head. "He won't go there alone. I heard you guys today. If he wanted to go, he would already. Don't worry."

You only nod and get up to grab two cold beers and get out. Please be here. You know you would go mad, if he went to factory alone. You are relieved when you see him sitting on the stairs, his shoulders down. You look at his back for a short time. You can see the little boy, protecting his baby brother from evil for years. You can see how he had to stop being a kid at a young age and took over all the responsibilities, how his responsibilities and burdens are crushing his strong shoulders. Not even one of the hunters was happy. Everyone had a story, had a burden, a bad past or a lost one. Even the strongest ones had great fears. Dean's was losing Sam, the only family he had.

You sit next to him on the stair, without saying a word. You hand him the beer. "Drink this magical thing and when you had drunk enough, all the bad will be gone." You send him a bitter smile.

"You need something harder to get me drunk if you are planning to get in my pants." You see the cocky but the cute smile on his face in the small light of the motel.

" You see the cocky but the cute smile on his face in the small light of the motel

You are happy that he doesn't have any hurt feelings against you. "Wow, I didn't realize your ego was here too, despite the fact that it is giant." You finally have courage to look at his face. After a while you continue. "I'm sorry about earlier. I... Look it's hard to say but I've been living with you guys for a month now and I feel like I have known you for all my life. I'm not saying these to be nice, you know I'm not nice." You look at his face and try to smile. "We are in this together, remember? We are a team." You quote his words from the diner.