Questions

Arthur was in his chambers staring out of the window when he found him. He took a deep breath and marched into the room without knocking and greeted his friend.

"Merlin I thought I told you to rest" he said.

"I know but I need to ask you something."

"You need to rest!"

"Did you see anyone in the forest, besides us and the knights?" Merlin asked and he saw Arthur's face change slightly. He waited for an answer.

"No I didn't" he replied and this made Merlin feel confused. If Arthur didn't see anyone, am I imagining it all, he thought. "Why do you wish to know that?" Arthur said.

"I had this dream and I thought it was real" Merlin said. Arthur sighed.

"Listen Merlin. When I woke up I found you wandering around with a glazed look on your face and you waved. We couldn't see anything and we assumed it was caused by magic...so I didn't bring it up."

Merlin nodded slowly and replied with "ok."

"Are you alright Merlin, you look a bit pale."

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm going to go back and rest." Before he left, Arthur became curious and asked him a question.

"Who did you see?" Merlin had a flashback of Morgana smiling in the clearing of the forest but blinked the memory away.

"No one, I can't really remember if I'm honest" Merlin lied and he laughed slightly so Arthur wouldn't question him further. He decided that he would solve this alone. After all, he didn't need Arthur's help with his magical life in the past.