1. What Lies Behind Those Brown Eyes...

Baby, can't you see, I'm calling

A guy like you. Should wear a warning.. -Toxic by Britney Spears

**************************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

I was drawing in my sketch pad. Listening to music. When my cousin came bursting into my room. "Skyler Prince! Lets get your shit and get out of here!" I roll my eyes at Miranda's constant loud voice. "Shh!" I snap at her.

"Come on Sky! I finally convinced my step-dad to buy me front row tickets for One Direction. Do you know how much those things cost?" Nope, but I know she's going to tell me. "They cost damn near 400 dollars. I mean for that much Niall and Liam better give me a private strip tease after the show." I laugh at my cousins crazy thoughts.

I pick up my sketch pad and put it up. "Sky, please tell me you're not wearing that to the concert." I look down at my sweats and sex pistols t-shirt. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing? It's not like we're going to see them."

Miranda touches the bridge of her nose and sighs. "Are you sure we're really related? Like please just put on something presentable. I understand the tortured artist look is hip but for tonight can you please-"

I raise my hand to stop her. "Okay, fine. I'll wear my black shorts and tank top with my boots. Is that better?" My cousin smiles. "Yes! Perfect. And wear your hair out." I sigh heavily. "You're so lucky we're cousins."

After I had changed into my concert clothes I had threw on a black beanie and just added some eye liner. "Sky! Come on! We need to burn rubber!" I pick up my phone and wallet. "Hold your horses, Miranda!" I run out of my room and give my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mom, love you." She smiles. "You girls have fun." I find Miranda in her car fixing her make up.

"About time, I thought I was going to have to go back inside and drag your ass out." I put my seat belt on and stick my tongue out at her. "Just drive, chick." She backs out of the drive way and I mess with her radio. On the radio was Obsessed from Mariah Carey. "Hey I like this song."

I sing the song and Miranda joins in. "Boy why you so obsessed with me?" We sing in unison. "Do you think we should have made signs?" Miranda asks after the song had ended. "No, I mean we're going to be in the front row. And trust me they aren't even going to pay attention to us."

I look out the window and watch the sun setting on the water. "Are you still upset that Harry is about to Marry Jennica?" I groan. I hated talking about this. "No, like okay I was last week but I'm over it now. You can clearly see that he loves her." I cried a week after I heard that Harry was marrying Jennica Springer.

I mean even Louis Tomlinson was dating that boxer chic. What's her name? "Well, when we show up in the front row just make eye contact with him an make him wish he could be with you." Miranda had turned down a few streets and drove into the big mega plex stadium where the concert was being held.

"You make it sound so simple. But it's not." She parks the car as we both get out. "Then go for Niall. He's still single." My cousin swears up and down that me and her will get with these boys. Someone needs to burst her bubble. We walk up and hear the screams. "Get ready to have minor hearing loss for the next hour." Oh Great...

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

The lads and I were singing Rock Me and I see a girl. She had a black beanie on. She was recording the show on her phone. I couldn't stop staring at her during the performance. Sad thing was she wasn't even looking my way. She was looking right at Harry. Stay focused. You just broke up with Perrie. Can't get involed with a fan. It will make the band look bad. I get ready to do my high note...

After the concert we were able to sign some of the fans things. I feel Niall nudge me. "Pretty girl at ten o'clock." I look up and see the black beanie girl getting her cd signed by Harry. "Thank you Harry!"

She smiles brightly at him and Harry smiles back. I want her smile to be for me. She goes down the line and when she finally makes it to me I can't help but stare. "And your name?" I ask her. "Skyler, but please just put Sky." She blushed as she looked me in the eye. I look away. "To Sky, from Zayn." I write down my number and hand her the Cd. She looks down at the Cd with a puzzled look.

~SKY'S P.O.V~

(MOMENTS BEFORE)

"This concert was amazing! I'm glad I begged my step-dad for the money." Miranda and I were heading out of the concert hall and a rush of girls ran past us. "Look the boys are signing autographs. Lets go get one." Before I could say no my cousin pulls me over to the line.

"Here get this signed." She pulls out the Take Me Home album and I slap her arm. "I knew my Cd was missing. Stop stealing my stuff." I hiss at her. "Oh please, I just borrowed it. Now here's your chance." She pushes me forward and I wait in line.

As soon as the girl in front of me left I stood there feeling nervous. Harry's green eyes looked right up at me. Don't make yourself look stupid Sky. Just hand him the Cd and get it signed. I passed my Cd to him and he asks my name. "Skyler, but please put Sky." He smiles. "Sky? That's a pretty name." I see him sign my cd and feel like screaming.

Calm down Sky. Just thank him and don't faint. "Thank you Harry!" I smile at him and he smiled back at me again. I walk down the line and hand my Cd to Liam. "Sorry, if this seems so troublesome to do." I see him scribble his signature and he smiles up at me.

"No problem, we love doing this." I smile and go down the line. Louis had signed my cd and then Niall. The last person to sign was Zayn. He seem to stare at me for a moment. But he shook out of it.

"And your name?" He asked me. "Skyler, but please just put Sky." I feel myself blush as I look him in the eye. He looks away. "To Sky, from Zayn." I go to reach for the Cd but he keeps writing something down. He hands me the Cd and Smiles.

I look down at the Cd and give a puzzled look. He wrote call me any time beautiful and his number. I look back at him and see his eyes darken a bit. "Okay miss move it along." The security guard moves me along and I feel his eyes still on my back.

"Wait up!" I turn around and see Zayn jog up to me. "Yes?" I say and he does something unexpected. He leans in and kisses my cheek.

Now I know some hundred Zayn girls in this very place is going to hate me. Better stay off Tumblr for a while...

*******************************************************************************************************

**I AM LIKE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK...SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME, I WANTED TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I WROTE THIS ONE UP. NO MORE(SORRY) UNTIL I ATLEAST FINISH MY LOUIS BOOK...HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT CHAP!! HAPPY READING<3**