20. The Surprises Just Keep Coming...

I normally don't do this but this chapter is the most sexual chapter (will be more in the future I promise) Not only that a very spicy threesome is involved...wanna know who? Read on and find out aha ;) xo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
We jumped never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell.
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me...~ Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

It was only a few weeks before Christmas and I was super excited. I walked into the living room eating some muddy buddies and see my dad sitting there watching some old black and white movie. We both look at each other for a moment. "How's the leg?" He asked. "Much better now that the cast is gone..."

Silence...

It's been like this ever since dad came home from the hospital. He asks me about how I am. Even told me how he liked my drawing for 1Dday and some times he just lets me and Zayn be alone. But I don't want this. I want some answers. "Dad?" He looks at me and nods. I go over and sit next to him and curl my feet up.

"Dad, did you really do all of those terrible things?" He was quiet for a moment. "I did...what I thought was right at the time...I'm not proud about what I did. But I want you to know I did what I did because I felt like I had to just to keep my loved ones safe..." I lean over and hug my dad tight.

"I understand. I mean in a way I understand this because if you hadn't done what you did then m..mom would be dead. So would grandma and grandpa. I wouldn't even exist..." My dad hugs me back and kisses my head. "And I would be an empty man without you and your mom. I love you both so much. I just hope that one day you'll be able to not have that fear in your eyes when you see me."

"Love you too dad. So what are you watching?" I look over at the old black and white film. "Casablanca, your mom and I watched this when we first started dating." Mom had came in the room with some popcorn and from the sneaky smile on her face I can tell she was listening. "Look at my two reasons for happiness." Mom says as she sits down. I scoot over and lay my head on my moms lap as we all sit and watch Casablanca. Days like this just makes me wish I was a little kid again.

(TWO DAYS LATER...)

"Zayn, really you don't need to get me anything for Christmas." I was on the phone with Zayn trying to convince him to not get me anything but he wasn't budging. "I'm getting you something, not just because you're my girlfriend. But because I love you. So I guess you're going to be mad cause I'm not listening."

"Zayn-" He cuts me off. "Zayn nothing. I want to see your eyes light up when I give you that present. This is our first Christmas together and I want it to be special." I sigh seeing what he means. "Fine, but promise me you won't break the bank on me. Like seriously don't go and buy me like an expensive car, or jewelry that can out mortgage my house. I want something that's from the heart."

"No problem, I have the perfect thing. Are you sure your parents are okay with you spending Christmas with me?" I had to beg my mom and dad for that. Miranda was coming along and Zayn was bringing Ant. So it was kind of like old times.