2. Did I Just Friend Zone Zayn Malik?

He's a monster

Beautiful monster

Beautiful monster

But I don't mind

And I need him

Said I need him

Beautiful monster

But I don't mind.... Beautiful Monster By Ne-Yo

******************************************************************************************************************

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

It's been five days and she hasn't called. Maybe I was too forward. Or maybe I scared her with that kiss. I pace around my hotel room and feel annoyed that she hasn't called. "Fuck!" I slam my fist against the bathroom door and grind my teeth. She better call me soon. Or so help me I will find her and make her regret it.

"Zayn? Is everything alright in there? I heard a slam." Niall says behind the door. I hide my hand behind me and open the door. "Everything's fine. I just tripped putting on my shoes." I smile at him and he nods but gives me a curious look. "Paul says we need to go. An interview is being held soon." I nod. "I'll be down in a minute let me just fix up a little." I close the door and wince feeling my hand. I hope she calls me soon...

~SKY'S P.O.V~

Miranda has been begging me to have Zayn's number. But I have kept it in my hiding spot. "Come on, Sky. You're not even a Zayn girl. Let me just take it off your hands." I roll my eyes at her and sketch my model I had seen in a tattoo magazine. Miranda sighs and looks over my shoulder.

"Sky, you're seriously wasting your talent just filling up all of these sketch pads and not showing people." I shade in a few spots in the picture. "You sound like my mom." Miranda shrugs and mimics my moms voice. "Skyler Angelica Prince, you have so much talent. Why don't you show case your drawing at school?" I laugh at how accurate she sounds to my mom.

"Why, because mother. The kids at school think I am a weirdo and they don't appreciate my style of drawing." Miranda groans. "I'm just saying if I had your talent I would show off and even sell it to that art gallery. You know the new one that opened a few months ago." I shrug and blow the access pencil shards away. "This looks pretty good." I smile at it feeling satisfied. "I like the zombified look you did to her eyes." Miranda comments. "Thanks Cuz." I pick up my sketch pad and bring it over to my desk. "Miranda pass me my phone. I want to post this on tumblr."

She hands me my phone and I position the picture on the desk. "Have you been on your other blog since the concert?" I snap the picture and put up my tags then post it. "Nope, and I don't plan on going on it for at least a month." Miranda scoff.

"So what? Zayn, gave you a kiss on the cheek." I give her a look and just shake my head. "It wasn't just a kiss on the cheek. He signed my death certificate. You and I both know how 'dedicated' directioners are. Like remember when he was dating Perrie Edwards? She got so many death threats on her twitter that she delete her account. Like I can't deal with that and you know I can't."

I close my sketch pad and put it on my shelf with the rest of my sketch pads. "Okay, I get you. Totally do...I have a thicker skin, so can I have Zayn's number?" I groan and shake my head. "Miranda? Can you help me with the computer?" My mom calls out. "Coming Aunt Karen. I swear your mom needs a how to guide with that ancient computer." We laugh and she runs out of the room. I make sure the coast is clear and I go to my hiding spot and pull out the Cd.