5. Love Bites In Special Places...

You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.

You got soul, you got class.

You got style with your bad ass...~Ain't No Other Man By Christina Aguilera

************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

I feel him pin me to the bed. His lips brushed against my neck. "You got rid of my little mark, huh? No worries. I'll just give you another one." I try to buck him off but he just uses his weight to pin me down. "Zayn...don't." I beg/moan out. "Oh, but Sky. You'll love it. Trust me."

I feel his lips on my neck. Then I feel his teeth. I gasp as I feel him draw up a little blood. "You're just too sweet to waste." He leans up and kisses me. I want to fight him but I lose all motor function of my body. "Stay still." He orders me. I can't help but obey. He sits up and I watch him as he strips off his shirt. "I have waited so long to get you all to myself, Skyler. I'm gonna take my sweet time with you." He leans back down and his hands squeezes my thighs.

I let out a moan and he grins slowly. "Mine." He scoots down and kisses my right thigh. "Mine." He then kisses my left thigh. "Mine." I shiver as he gets closer to my sweet spot. "Oh, this is defiantly mine. No other man can have this. No other man can even be near this." I feel his breathe on me and I jerk my legs close. "Such a tease. You can't keep this from me." He opens my legs and looks up at me. I watch him kiss between my legs. "Zayn..." He smirks. "You're. Mine." He bites his lip and goes back down...

I jerk out of my sleep and rub my head. "What the hell was that?" Now I'm not saying that I have never had a wet dream but that felt just to real to me. And that was way to weird. I get up and go take a shower. After my shower I go and pick out my clothes for the day. I really don't feel like wearing clothes. Why can't I be naked? The dream flashes in my mind.

Nope! Clothes are a girls best friend! I grab some short overalls and a shirt. I pick a blue bra and some black panties. Who am I trying to impress? I go down stairs and slide across the floor. How does dad live in this huge house all by himself? I look in the cabinets and find nothing I want. I grab a banana and go back to my room. Today I'm going to be lazy. I find my phone half dead and put it on the charger.

I grab some magazines I had on the dresser and grab my sketch pad. I see a picture of Zayn and my heart skips a beat. You're dating Zayn Malik. It suddenly hits me. I, Skyler Angelica Prince. Am dating Zayn Malik! I feel a goofy grin spread on my face. "Someone is all smiley this morning." I look up and see Miranda at my door. I eat my banana and chew.

"Miranda can I ask you something?" She comes in my room and sits on my bed. "Sure, what's up?" I look at my duck socks and bite my lip. "What's it like to...you know?" She just stares at me. Oh God she's gonna make me say it out loud. "What's it like to...have an...orgasm?" Miranda gave me a blank stare...and then she burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh God! Did you really just ask that?" I look down sadly at my socks. "Hey, I'm sorry. That question was just so random. But, hahaha. Okay. Okay. I'm good." I glare at her and throw my banana peel at her. "Just forget it." I snap at her. She pokes my cheek and I pop her hand. "Did that make you feel better?" I stick my tongue out at her.

"Yes it did." She shakes her head and mumbles that I'm a big baby. "Am not!" She tackles me and pokes me in my rib. I laugh and she joins me. "Okay, now about your question. I'll answer it. But you need to tell me what happened in the VIP room first." I sigh. "Well after you and Ant left. Zayn and I were talking..." She gives me the don't bullshit and sugar coat it look. "...he had told me something and like I felt like I was just drunk off of him. I never felt that way before. We made out a little and he had his hands on my thighs-"