16. The Wicked Things We Do For Love...

I'm so intoxicated
I love the way you taste
On my lips, when we kiss
You got me so addicted
So much I can't resist
Falling into your arms
Take me away
I wear my heart on my sleeve
Always let love take the lead
I may be a little naive....~Drunk On Love By Rihanna
************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

He's ignoring me and I don't like it one bit. I had called his phone and it went to voicemail after about three rings. I text him in hopes that he would reply.

*Are you mad at me? :( *

I sat in the car with my dad as he dropped Miranda off at school. I look at my phone and sigh. "Boy trouble?" My dad asks as he drives away from the school. "Dad, I don't really-"

"You do know I am a boy right?" Dad asks with a smirk. "Yes dad, but like I can't ask for your opinion. Your answer would be bias." My dad gasps. "Me? Bias?" I giggle. I like the chill version of my dad. "Yes dad. You would be bias in this situation." He scoffs. "Remember our little chat two days ago?" I nod, seeing his point.

"Promise to be completely unbiased about this?" He raises his right hand from the steering wheel as he drives to Dunkin Donuts. "Okay, well Miranda had set me up on a blind date. I had um, text Zayn about it."

"Wait why would you tell him? Sorry." Dad had pulled into the drive thru then got out and parked in the parking lot. "So, like I said I had told him about the blind date, because I had wanted to be honest with him. And now he's ignoring me. Should I be worried?"

My dad and I get out of the car and go inside. "Well my unbiased opinion is that you shouldn't be worried. He's one has a really challenging career. And two he's young. I believe he loves you and he's just hurt that you've moved on so quickly."

Dad then ordered a large light and sweet coffee. "I'll have a small decaf ice coffee, light with skim milk and four pumps of Carmel." I tell the girl at the register. Dad pays for it and we move down and wait for our drinks. "Well that does seem reasonable. But what makes me worried is that Zayn will do something...risky."

My dad gives me a funny look. "What can he do? He's all the way in Bradford." As far as you know. "He could I don't know show up." I grab my straw and hand dad some napkins. "If he shows up because you have blind date I think he needs to get checked mentally."

I glare at my dad and look away as soon as our drinks come. "So, don't be worried and just leave it alone?" He nods and we head out of the place. I glance at my phone and see a text from Zayn. I take a sip of my coffee and read the text.

*I'm not mad. But I'm not going to lie and say I'm not upset that my girlfriend is having a blind date with someone else -__-*

I text him back.

*Babe, I'm not going to do anything :( I only want you.*

What can I do to prove him that I only want him?

A red car with tinted windows had cut my dad off. "Hey! Watch it! I have my kid in here!" The driver had flipped him off and kept driving. I can see the screws spinning in my dads head. He looked like he was about to follow that car and beat the hell out of the driver. "Dad?" I see him clench his jaw. "Yes, Skyler?"

He was glaring at the car and I see him switch lanes. "Dad, what are you-" He had drove faster down the street and I held on to the door. "No body fucks with my family..." I hear him mutter as he keeps driving behind the red car.

"Honey, what I'm about to do, I don't want you to say a word." He told me with a cold tone. I nod and see him keep driving until he corners the driver to a one way street. The driver stops and gets out of the car. "Stay in the car." My dad gets out of the car and I see him shout at the man. The man looks at me and I feel a chill.

The man shrugs and I see my dad laugh. Oh shit, he's gonna hi-

My dad had punched the man in his face and began to stomp him. "Dad! Stop!" I get out of the car and Dad glares at me. "I said stay in the car, Skyler!" He snaps at me. I get back in the car and cover my ears as I hear my father beat the man.