11. Take Me On Another Level, I Wanna Dance With The Devil...

I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what I don't mean.
I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you....~My Kind Of Love By EMELI SANDÉ
*********************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

I can't lie to my father. He literally has a lie detector in his brain. "T..t..those..." Zayn jumps in. "Oh Mr. Prince-" My dad cuts him off with a death glare. He then looks back over at me. "What are these birth control pill doing here, Skyler?" My palms were sweating. My stomach felt weak. Dominic Prince was the only man in my life that could put utter fear in my heart. Aside from Zayn.

There was rumors that my dad was in some crazy stuff back in the day. Like gang stuff. The guys back at my hometown wouldn't dear step to him and they never bothered me or mom. When I asked him what was it he did when he was my age he told me, he did what he had to do and walked away. The mystery about my dad is what scares me.

"Skyler, what are these doing here?" I feel as if my tongue was glued to the roof of my mouth. "Mr. Prince..." Zayn tried to help me out. But my dad kept his eyes on me. Never breaking eye contact was his super power and my kryptonite.

"Zayn I'm sorry but Skyler is my daughter and I want her answer." I gulp as my fathers jaw clenches. "Oh Uncle Dominic, for the love of God those are mine." Miranda had snatched them and put them in her pocket. I could kiss her heels for this. My dad turns to her with a suspicious look on his face. "Why do you have birth control?" Miranda gives him a bored look. "Cause my period has been really he-" My dad raises his hands quickly. "Say no more."

He looks over at me and I try hard not to flinch. "Your mom said that you were sick? Looks like you're feeling better if Zayn is here." I feel a tickle in my throat. Zayn jumped in. "I had called her earlier just to see how she was doing since yesterday she said she wasn't feeling too good. And when she told me she was under the weather so I had came by to be a good boyfriend."

My dad gave Zayn a little stare down then handed me a bag. "I went and grabbed you some chicken soup. Also some medicine. If you're not feeling too well to go intern tomorrow I'll tell the company that you need a sick day."

My dad came over and felt my forehead. Thank God I was sweating in that hoodie. "You do feel a little warm. Zayn I think it's time for you to go home. Sky I want you to eat this then go straight to bed." I look over at Zayn as he begins to get up. "Night Mr. Prince. Night Miranda. Good night Sky." Zayn's eyes lingered on me longer than they should have, because my dad stepped in front of me.

"I'll walk you out." As my dad began to walk Zayn out I look over at Miranda and hug her. "Thank you." She pats my back. "I couldn't let you get eaten by the shark named Dominic Prince. Your dad is scary as hell when he's interrogating people." Oh I know I've lived with him. "If you need anything just ask okay?" Miranda nods and gives me the pills. "If I were you. I'd hide those bad boys." I take them and stuff them in my hoodie pocket. "Gotcha...."

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

I feel Mr. Prince's eyes on my back as he walks me out. "Zayn.." I turn to him as we get to the door. "Yes Mr. Prince?" He has a cold look on his face. "I can't put my finger on why I feel this way. But I don't like the way you look at my daughter. In fact I don't like the way you act around my daughter." I want to laugh but I keep a straight face. "How do I act around her sir?" I lean on the door frame. "As if you own her...are you having sex with my daughter?"

Every chance I get I do.

"No sir, I respect that she's a virgin and I don't plan on taking that away from her." I took that a long time ago. Matter of fact I'm gonna keep fucking daddy's little girl just because I can. I feel a playful smirk on my face.

"I'm watching you Zayn. I know guys like you, because I use to be the same way. You think because you have good looks that you could get with any girl mess around with them then leave them. Well guess what that girl is my daughter this time." I raise my hands.

"Mr. Prince if I may say this. Skyler is an adult and if she decided that she wants to do certain things then I can't stop her." I'm basically saying to him that if she chooses to be with me then I'm going to be with her. "Just watch your back, Malik." I open the door and look back at him. "I will, Dominic."

~SKY'S P.O.V~

After eating that soup and hiding my pills in a place my dad would never dare to look for them I was in Miranda's room. "So I snagged one of my moms books. You know the 50 Shades Of Grey book?" I nod and she hands me the beat up book.

"I hear its like porn on pages." Miranda giggled and I joined her. "I'm planning on doing some of that stuff with Ant. Like I'm telling you he is good in bed but I need an amazing fuck. Like I want to wake up the next morning feeling sore and satisfied."