7. Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde

Look at him
Look at me
That boy is bad
And honestly
He's a wolf in disguise
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes...~Monster By Lady Gaga
************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

Miranda and I got home and were planning on how to ask my dad how we could go out tonight. "I got it! Say that some friends wanted to invite you to have a girls night." I look at my cousin. "I have no friends here. You're my only friend you jackass." She glares at me. "I was just trying to help come up with a good story!" I sigh and bring my bags upstairs.

"I'm just gonna tell the truth. I'll say that I am going out with Zayn for a celebration party." Miranda looked at me then at her phone. "So, do I grab some movies from the media center? Cause telling him that bullshit is gonna have us trapped in this house. I mean your dad is super protective of you. If he even caught wind that you and Zayn are dating he will ship you back to the states." She has a point. Great back to square one. I pace my room and she sits on my bed to think.

"Girls?" I hear my dad and we look at each other. "Coming!" Miranda and I run down stairs and I slide across the floor. "Skyler, and Miranda. No running." Dad says as he places his suit case down. "Sorry." We say in unison. "You're home early." Dad looks at me and smiles. "I'm only came home to change. Since I did a good job on promoting my designs at the meeting, the chairman of Pair Du Lane wants me to go to his company and show my designs to his boss. So I'll be in Cheshire for at least two days tops. I trust that you girls can survive and live normal lives?"

. Miranda nods. "Does being on tumblr for eight hours count as living a normal life?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. "No, and just so you don't try that I have asked Justin to come pick you up for your internship. Oh and this Friday you don't have to go to do your internship." Miranda smirks at me. "Who's Justin?"

"Just the person I'm suppose to shadow." Dad shrugs off his jacket and heads to his room. "There's plenty of food. I have all my emergency contacts on the note pad on the fridge so if anything happens you can call me and I will come as fast as I can." I groan. "Dad, Miranda and I are about to be 18 in like three weeks. We aren't ten years old. I promise when you get back home your house will still be in great shape and we will most likely be in the living room watching movies. So what time are you coming back?"

He comes out of his room wearing a t-shirt and jeans. "I should be back around midnight. So don't wait up for me." Midnight? This is the summer time we're probably gonna be up until four in the morning. Or at least Miranda.

"Remember be up early Sky and you two behave yourselves." I kiss him on the cheek as he grabs his overnight bag. "We got this dad. Really. Don't stress it." Miranda throws her arms around my shoulder. "Yeah Uncle Dominic. We got this." He gives us one more look and walks out the door.

We wait a good five minutes and celebrate. "We have this house for a whole two days! What are the odds that he would leave for that long and on tonight!" Miranda and I squeal. "Okay, let me just call Zayn and tell him he doesn't have to park up the block."

I call him and he picks up on the second ring. "Yes beautiful?" I blush hearing his voice. "So...my dad is going out of town for a while so...you can pull up to the house." And maybe...he can come over later. "Okay, I'll be by to pick you up. Ant said he was going to come get Miranda." Separate cars? I get a little nervous.

"T..t..that's cool." Please please I hope he didn't hear that stutter. "Why so nervous Sky? Afraid that if we're alone that I might give you what you want?" I bite my lips thinking about what he did in the bathroom. "M..maybe." I can hear him moving around for a moment. "Don't worry babe. Besides I'm gonna be gentle. Very...gentle. Pick you up in an hour." He hangs up and I smile.

"I just got a text from Ant. He said he's going to pick me up in an hour." Miranda looked at me for a moment. I look at my phone. One hour...

(ONE HOUR LATER...)

After my quick shower. I was in my room putting on my red panties and red half a bra. I look in the mirror and look at my body. I sigh and touch my stomach. I feel fat. No, don't put yourself down Sky. I go over to to my bed and see my dress laid out. I pick it up and slide it on. It fits like a glove. "Miranda! Can you help me zip it up?"

I walk to her room and see her doing her make up. She looks beautiful. "Sure, just give me one moment." She applies her lip gloss and pouts. "Mmm, perfect." She gets up and zips my dress up. "Miranda..d..d..do you think. I'm the right girl for Zayn?" She gave me a light hug. "Yes, I do. And I'm not just saying that because he's famous. Like you two look so cute together. Plus both of you have that quiet artist thing."

I grin at her. "Thanks Miranda. And one more favor can I borrow your earrings?" She goes over to her jewelry box and pulls out her pearl earrings. "Don't lose these. Or you'll be sleeping with one eye open." I roll my eyes and take them from her. "Love you too loser." I walk out of the room and put the earring on.

I swoop up my hair and brush it up in a high pony tail. It makes my neck look longer. I grab my heels and slide into them. I look at myself in the mirror and nod. I hear my phone vibrating, I go over and take it off the charger. I answer it. "Hey handsome." He chuckles. "Hey, I'm at the door." We hang up and I grab my purse. I go down stairs and shove my phone in my purse. I get to the door and take a deep breath then open the door.

He...looked like sex in a leather jacket. He wore black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, black doc martins and a shirt that read 'I'm the life of the party.' He knew I was mentally undressing him. "Want to get going? Or we can easily go to your room and get that party started." He leaned against me but I placed my hand against his chest...his hard...hot...chest.

Maybe a party in my room would be better. I shake my head. "Lets go." I walk out past him and he leads me to the car. I get in on the passenger side and he gets in. "If I would have known that you were going to dress down. I would have done the same." Zayn smiles at me. "You look perfect in that. In fact you look perfect in anything you wear." He places his hand on my knee and I stare at it.

Please not in the car.

I reach over and turn on the radio. On the radio was playing little things. I couldn't help but giggle. "Do you like this song?" He asked as he continued to drive. "Yes, it's on my top songs list." He glances at me with a smile on his face. "Care to share that list with me?" I wish my hair was down. Then I could hide my face. "Um...can I tell you later?" He chuckles and continues to drive. I mouth the lyrics all the way as we get to the club. He parks the car and I see Ant's car a few cars down. We get out and I look around just to be sure no paparazzi was around.

"Sky, it's okay. No one is going to take pictures of us." He lead me through the back entrance and I was greeted by a mix of loud music and people talking. Some dancing and others just doing their own thing. I felt Zayn's hand on my exposed back. "Lets go somewhere more private." I gulp but follow him.

He takes my hand and we get to some private room. I thank God as I see Miranda and Ant. "Here goes the lovely couple." Miranda says as she passes me a drink. Zayn and Ant were talking and I just took a sip. I wince. "What is this? Piss?" Miranda does an over dramatic gasp. "Oh my virgin ears." I laugh. "That's probably the only thing that's a virgin on you." I hold my stomach and laugh harder.

Miranda had pinched my thigh and I wince. "Ow!" I go to pinch her back but Ant pulls Miranda away. "Lets go dance, babe." Miranda seems to melt against him and follows him out. She looks back and smirks at me and I flip her off. "You two are interesting." Zayn says as he bites my ear.

I felt that in my stomach and I moaned. "You know Sky, we can have our own private party right here." He kisses my neck and I feel his hand brush against the hem of my dress. That's when I realized something. He was planning on me wearing this dress. Just for easy access.

He stood before me and gazed into my eyes. "Why do you make me feel like this?" I bite the inside of my cheek. "F..feel like what?" He picks me up and sits on the couch. "You make me feel like if you leave...I might lose it." His hands were on my bum. I straddle him and kiss him deeper.

I decide to try to find his weak spot. I kiss his neck and he grabs my bum a little harder. "What are you doing, Sky?" I don't answer I just continue to kiss his neck until I hear him groan. I was kissing just where the crook of his neck and jaw met. Hearing him groan like that felt like I had some kind of power over him. I smile inwardly and nipped him. "Keep that up and I'll have to fuck you on this couch, Skyler." He moaned out. I do it again just to test him and he rolled over causing me to be under him. "What did I say?" He leaned over and and pinned my hands above my head. He was going to fuck me.

I feel him kiss just above my dress line and nip on my chest. I jump a little. "Zayn.." He looks at me and licks his lips. "I love hearing you moan my name. I could listen to it for hours." He lets my hands go and moves down. "W..what a..are you doing?" He looks up and smirks.

"Remember how I said for you I'd make an exception?" Oh no..not here. As if he could read my mind he kisses my thigh. "You know why I like these heels on you?" I can't even talk as I feel him rubbing near my sweet spot. "Because...these heels look like fuck me heels. Do you want me...to..fuck...you?"

I feel him nip at my thigh and I moan yes. Air hits me and I feel exposed. "You're wet and I didn't even touch you here yet." I feel his breath on me and I inch for him to do it. Please do it. I hear the door and I shoot up. He straightened himself up and just sat closer to me. "Sky! Come on. You can't just sit cooped up here!" Miranda had came in and grabbed my hand. I look back and see Zayn glaring.

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

That little cockblocker. I give Miranda a glare as I watch her take Sky out of the room. She was like putty in my hands and now she's snatched away. Next date we have I need to have Skyler alone. I feel myself harden a little as I think about what I was going to do to Sky. I clench my jaw and look out of the crowd. I scan it until I see Skyler.

She's beautiful. I watch her sway her hips to the music and notice some bloke walking up behind her. He wraps his hands around her and I walk out of the room towards then. As I get closer I see Skyler trying to get away from him.

"Come on babe. Show me a little something it's my birthday." He says to her. "I have a boyfriend." She says as she pushes him back. He grabs her arms and I see the fear in her eyes. I tap the man on the shoulder and he turns around. "Happy birthday, Mate." I throw a punch and I hit him square in the jaw.

Skyler backs away and I grab the guy and bring him outside. "Zayn, stop. That's enough." I hear Skyler say behind me. No, he needs to be taught not to touch other people's things. "You want a birthday present? Then have this." I punch him in the gut and make him wheeze. "Zayn! Stop!"

~SKY'S P.O.V~

"Zayn! Stop!" He ignores me and continues to beat the guy until I hear something crunch. Oh god. The man was now begging for Zayn not to hit him as he held his bloody nose. "Stop? You didn't stop when my girlfriend told you specifically that she had a boyfriend. So no. I will beat you until I feel that I had enough you son of a bitch."

Zayn begins to kick the man in the ribs and I run back inside to look for Ant and Miranda. I find them talking at the bar. I grab Ant and try to keep calm. "C...can y...you...t..take me h..home?" Miranda gives me a concerned look.

"What's wrong? Where's Zayn?" She scans the crowd. "I...I j...just want t...to go h...h...home." Ant nods and we go out to his car. I get in the back seat and feel myself shake as I go to put on my seatbelt. The look in Zayn's eyes...they looked as if he wanted to kill that guy. Ant drives off and I look back and see Zayn standing in the parking lot watching us leave.

As soon as Ant drops us off I take off my heels and run into the house. Miranda was right behind me as I locked the door. "What happened, Sky?" I shake and head to my room. "Skyler!" She called after me. I ignore her and throw my purse on my bed and lock my door as well. I don't want to think about what happened. I don't want to talk about what happened. I do my best and manage to unzip the dress. It pools to my feet and I kick it to the side. I hear my phone ringing and I look.

I see Zayn calling and I press the ignore button. I don't want to talk to him right now. I head to the bathroom and shower. I just stand there letting the water hit my face. The scene flashes in my head and I cover my ears hearing that man beg for Zayn to stop hitting him. I sink to the shower floor and just cry.

How could he do that?

I felt numb as I got dressed in my pajamas. I looked at my phone and saw ten missed calls eight voicemails and six text messages. I listen to the first voicemail. "Skyler, answer your phone please. I saw you leave with Ant and Miranda." I delete it and listen to the second one. "Sky, baby please just talk to me. I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong but he was all over you." I read his text message.

*Skyler, come outside please I want to talk.*

He's outside of my house? "Sky, Zayn is here." I sit up on my bed. "I don't want to see him." I crawl under my blankets and lay down on my pillow. My phone lights up and I see its another text message from him.

*Baby please come talk to me. Don't do this.*

I delete the message and turn my phone off. I don't want to be bothered with him...

(THE NEXT DAY...)

I woke up pushing my alarm clock on the floor. And seeing that it kept on beeping I decided what the hell might as well murder an alarm clock then get ready for the day. After slapping my alarm clock off I go to my closet and pick out an outfit that matches my mood.

A shirt that said 'It Is What It Is', some baggy sweats and a beanie. I just brushed my hair and teeth then got dressed. I grab my chucks and slide them over my now black socked feet. I grab an orange juice and hear Miranda.

I don't want to hear her asking questions. So I run to my room, grab my messenger bag and phone as well as my charger then go out and sit on the front porch. I know she can simply come out and ask but at least I can have a head start on running down the street.

"Skyler..." Fuck. I just can't win today. I should have stayed in bed in general. I sigh and look up at Zayn. At least he's not wearing his clothes from last night. "Can we talk?" He sits down and I scoot over. "T...talk a..about what?" Ugh I would have sounded cooler if I didn't stutter.

I see him give me a small smile. "Talk about last night." He scoots closer to me and I flinch. "Don't be afraid of me, Skyler. I would never hurt you." No you'd just beat the hell out of a guy and continue until you almost killed him. "Y..you hit that man. You hit him so many times that I heard you break his nose. Zayn...I don't think-"

He grabbed my hands and kneeled in front of me. "Don't say it. Sky don't give up on me. I admit I have a temper and I know I shouldn't have hit him like that. I'm sorry. I just didn't like the way he was all over you. It made me angry and my anger just took over." He had regret and sadness in his eyes. "Baby, please don't say we're through when we just started." I look away and close my eyes. "I..I will give you a second chance..."

What? No! Leave now!

He smiled from ear to ear and picked me up in a hug. "I promise you'll never see that side of me again." He kisses my cheek and I heard a car honk. Zayn had put me down and we both see Justin in the drive way.

Shit.

He might tell dad about this. "What's he doing here?" I hear Zayn say with a hint of something in his voice. "He's driving me to the company." I shoulder my bag and walk down the steps. He takes my hand and walks right up to Justin's car. He rolls his window down as we approach.

"Good morning, Mate. Hope there's no trouble but I think I'll drive Sky to the company. Since I'm going to be there anyway." Justin gave him a smile and glanced at me. I felt Zayn tighten his grip on my hand. "That's good. I guess I'll see you there. Skyler." He rolled his window back up as backed out of the drive way.

"That bastard is testing me." I hear Zayn mutter. I roll my eyes and lead him to the car. "So you're really going to be at the company today?" I ask as we get in the car. "Yeah, I actually get to work hands on with you." He says with a devilish grin. "Oh, I just remembered. I am not going to be alone with you. Justin is going o help out too." The grin on his face left instantly. He drove out of the drive way and I could see his jaw clenched.

(MOMENTS LATER...)

I get out of the car as soon as he parks and go inside of the building. When I'm with Zayn I feel happy but I really don't want the fans to know about us. I show my badge and continue to the main desk. I see the bimbo and I walk over to her. "Well if it isn't the little hoodlum."

I smirk at her. "Careful what you say. Since I'm a hoodlum I might just take a pin and stab those fake tits of yours and make you fly across the room." She gasps and I raise my brow. "Skyler, come with me please." I turn and see Justin smiling at me. "Coming." I look back over at bimbo and she glares at me. Any time. I mouth to her as I crack my knuckles and walk away.

"So...are you and Zayn...dating?" Here we go. "We're actually really good friends." I don't want to lie but I don't want him to tell my dad about this. He gives me a smirk and leads me in a room. Inside I see the Boys and my eyes go right to Zayn. He was looking at Justin, and I can tell he was thinking about hitting him.

Zayn finally looked at me and I smiled at him. He mouthed hi beautiful and I felt my cheeks get warm. "Okay, fellas so we came up with a few fabrics in mind feel free to give your opinion and remember this is just the starting process." Justin walks over to Donna and I put my bag down and look for the closes charger socket. I found one but it was behind a desk. I walk over to it and lean over. "I like you in this position."

I smirk and look over to see Zayn biting his lip. "Well, you better remember this position cause I'm never gonna do this again." I plug in my charger and make sure my phone was okay. "So, see any fabrics you like?" Zayn looks over for a moment and shrugs. "Some looks nice, some don't." I look at some red and black fabric. "Hmm, this would make a pretty cute dress. Like..." I grab some paper and a pencil and do a rough sketch of what I had seen in a magazine a few days ago. "I'm thinking make some rips and add some zippers..."

I see Zayn staring at me and I get quiet. Why is he staring like that. "You know you're very smart. Like I don't have the slightest clue how you came up with that idea." He smiles and I look down. He lifts my chin and I back away. I shake my head and go over to Donna.

"How's your first official day?" She asks me as we both look at some of my rough drawings and clean ones. "Pretty good. I'm still just amazed that I get to help out with this." Donna smiled at me. "Well, believe it kid. And just a little helpful hint. If Justin's asks to speak to you ever in his office don't go." She walks away leaving me confused.

"Sky, I wanted to ask you, will you be able to stay a little after. I wanted to show you some of my work. Maybe you could tweak it for me." Justin asked as he pulled me to the side. I suddenly feel someone tug my hand. When I look I see Zayn.

"Sorry but Sky and I have a private meeting after this." They both stared each other down for a moment. I cleared my throat and politely pulled Zayn away. "What was that?" I hiss at him. "That was me making sure no other bloke moves in on my girlfriend."

He was still staring down Justin. "Zayn, remember our talk the other day? Remember how you said that you'd never want any other girl. Well this applies for me too. I would never want any other guy. You're my boyfriend. Not Justin." He looks down at me and I seem to see something click in his eyes. "Okay, but I still don't like the way he looks at you."

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

After the meeting, Sky had to go and help Donna with some minor details. Louis had pulled me over to the side. "So....she's your girlfriend?" I bite my lip knowing I've been busted. "I won't tell anyone. But the way you look at her. The way you act with her. It's different than when you were dating those other girls."

I sigh. "It's just, she makes me feel different. Like its hard to explain. I just know that I like her. A lot." Louis pats my shoulder. "I know what you mean, mate. Charlie makes me feel the same every day I wake up next to her." I turn around and see Sky coming back in the room.

I walk over to her and pull her to the side. "Can we go on a date?" I always feel nervous asking her. I mean she could easily say no. She just has no idea how smitten I am with her. "Sure, my dads not going to be home until tomorrow."

Oh really? I know where I want to spend the night. "Okay, meet me in the parking lot. I want to take you out for dinner and then we can go anywhere you want." She bit her lip the way that drives me crazy because I want to be the one to bite her lip.

"Should I change?" I shake my head. "What you're wearing is fine." She looks really laid back today and its a cute look on her. I notice Louis smiling at us as he walks out. "Meet you in a few minutes." I walk on out and see her putting her things away. Is it too soon to say she makes me feel so...complete?

~SKY'S P.O.V~

As I walk to meet Zayn in the parking lot I look at my phone and see a text message from Miranda.

*Gonna stay the night with Ant ;) don't wait up*

I shake my head and giggle.

*Then I'm having the house all to myself...with Zayn ;)*

I bump into someone and look up. "Nice meeting you here." Zayn says with a soft smile. I roll my eyes at him. "Nice meeting you too Mr. Malik." He opens the car door for me and then gets in on the drivers side. "I was thinking we can go to some shops first." I feel the panic coming. "B...but s..someone might see m...m...me with you."

He holds my hand and looks me in the eye. "Babe, I won't let anything happen. Besides...I want everyone to know you're mine." I still feel that fear. "I...I do..don't..." Zayn cuts me off by kissing me. When he moves back I see the smile on his face.

"Sky, we need to tell people. I'm not going to want to sneak around with you everywhere. You're my girlfriend and I want the world to know." He starts to drive and I squeeze his hand. "C..can we just wait...a little longer? I promise that we can go public soon."

I just don't want the public to judge me and pick me apart. "Okay, we'll go to a shop where it's private." I relax a little. "That's better." Then an idea came to mind. "And...instead of going out why don't you come back to my place. I can cook for us." He glances over at me. "Me and you? All alone? In your dads house?" I blush and pull my beanie down a little. "We don't have to." He chuckles. "No, that's fine though, I don't promise that I'll behave this time." I gulp thinking about what he could do to me.

We walked into a store with some really cool looking clothes. I found some leggings with some comic book character on it. I see Zayn looking at a few things and I go over to the dressing room to change into them. On my way I find an off the shoulder shirt and snag that too.

I change into the clothes and walk out then tap Zayn on the shoulder. He turns around and I see him look me up and down. "Don't you look sexy." He lets his hand rest on my hip. "You look sexy enough to eat." He goes to kiss me but I move my head. "No kissing." I smirk and walk back to the dressing room. After I change and have the clothes with me I see Zayn looking around.

I decide to have some fun. So I slowly walk over to him and see he was kneeling over. I hop on his back and he jumps up. "Surprise." He lifts me up so he could get better grip of me. "Where do you want to go?" He asked. I think for a moment and kiss his neck. "Hmmm, lets just go back to my place." He carries me piggy back style to the register and pays for my stuff then his. I really don't want him to spend too much money on me.

He puts me down as we go to the car and I notice an art store. "Can we go in there for a second? I want to grab some more sketch pads and pencils." He nods and we walk inside of the store. I look around and find a pretty leather sketch pad. I look it over and smile. It had a vintage look to it. "See anything you like babe?"

I jump a little when I hear Zayn's voice. He held my hips and I turn to him. "I like this book. It's just cool to me. I know I'm weird but." He takes the book from me. "Anything else you want?" I see his brown eyes dance a little. "Don't even think about it. I'm paying for this." I take the book back and walk down towards another isle.

I see a few pencils and pick up those. I nod and head to the cashier. She rings up my items and I see her looking over my shoulder. "Are you Zayn Malik?" She asked as I handed her my money. He looked at her and smiled. "No, but I get that a lot. Lets go Sky." I get my little bag and we head out. When I get in the car I get nervous. How should I act? Like myself? Maybe cool? Hmm maybe I should just act like a know it all?

I sigh as we pull in my drive way. Screw it I'll just be myself. We get out of the car and I unlock my front door. I pull off my chucks and see him take off his shoes. "Um, I'll give you the tour." We put our shoes down at the door and I took his hand then leads him around the house. "This is the kitchen. Obviously the stove and fridge is a dead give away." He smirks and I lead him through the house.

The last room we get to was my room. My hand shook as I opened the door. "A...and this is m...my room." He looked around the room and nods. "I like your room. It's really...comfortable." He pulls me to him and kisses my lips.

"Do you ever think about me when you're alone in your room?" His hands slid to my bum and I blushed. "Yes..." I said quietly. He nips my ear a little. "Like what?" He presses me against him. "Um...lets go make dinner." I move away from him and toss my bag on my bed then heads to the kitchen. I hear him sigh heavily and follow me.

I made something simple. Some chicken Alfredo. I saw him sitting there staring at me for a moment and I put my fork down. "Might I ask, why are you staring?" He chuckles and puts his fork down. "Nothing, just you have some sauce on your chin."

I go to wipe my chin but he moves my hand and he kisses the sauce off. But he doesn't stop there. He sends kisses down my neck and I feel his other hand graze under my shirt. I go to move his hand but he pins my hand down.

"This is for when you wouldn't let me kiss you at the shop. Don't move." He goes and bites my lip and I feel his hand slide into my sweats. I jump and he sucks on my lip. "I want you...so bad, Sky. I think I might have to break my rule and just give you so much pleasure." He moves faster and I bite his lip. "D...don't stop..." He moves his hand and I whimper. "Show me." He licks his fingers and leans back in the chair. "Sh...show what?" He smiles wickedly. "Show me what I've been dying to see."

I sat in the chair and he leans forward. "Do I need to rip those sweat pants off of this sexy body of yours?" I feel like I'm about to die. He moves and gets on his knees in front of me. "I know your nervous. And I want you to be comfortable." He places his hands on my thighs and he kisses me. "Lets go to your room." He picks me up bridal style and he walks all the way upstairs. As we get to my room he places me on the bed.

He leans on top of me and reaches under my shirt. "I think you need to get rid of this." He pulls my shirt off over my head and I shiver a bit. He pulls his shirt off and starts kissing down my collar bone. He gets lower and I shiver as he kisses near my belly button. He looks up and I look at him. His fingers hook my sweats and he pauses. "I promise this won't hurt." He kisses my stomach and he pulls down my sweats.

I lift up a little and he pulls off my panties along with my sweats. He looks down and bites his lip. "I'm going to give you a reason to never ever leave me." He kisses my thigh and I jump a little as I feel his stubble brush between my thighs. I feel his tongue lick my left and right thigh and I grab the sheets as I know what was coming next.

"Do you want me to do this, Sky?" His breath was so close to my sweet spot I could have just came right there. "Please..." I moan out. I feel him kiss closer. "I love hearing you moan." He whispers and I feel his lips brush against me. I feel him grip my thighs and I grab the sheets tighter. "Z....z...Zayn..." He licks and I hear him moan. "Just as sweet as I imagined." I feel him kiss me and my legs jerk a little. "Stay still or I'll stop."

He kisses me again and I squirm. "So much to teach you so little time." He gets up and I see him licking his lips. I get bold and bite his lip. He groans as I run my fingers down his happy trail. "I know this will hurt boo. But it will only last a little while." He gets off the bed and I feel the nerves crashing as I remember what Miranda had told me. He hovers back over me. "You're so beautiful. Never let anyone tell you differently." He kisses me and I squirm a bit.

"Z..z..Zayn I'm n..ner. I hate talking." He chuckles and moves my hair out of my face. "You're nervous because its your first time." I nod and he kisses me again. "We can stop if you want." I looked into his eyes and I knew I made my choice. "No, I want to do this. I can't be afraid and nervous every time we're in bed." I lean up and kiss him.

I feel his trained hands pop off my bra and I'm now completely naked. His hands touch me and my eyes flutter close. "If it hurts tell me to stop." He says against my ear. I won't tell him to stop though. I want the pain over with. I lay back and feel him move. I glance down and see he's completely naked.

Oh shit...that what it looks like?

I was more nervous so I closed my eyes again as I feel him position himself. I wince as he pushes in. "Skyler, I'm so sorry that this will hurt. But I promise I'll make this worth it." He kisses me and I feel him push deep. "Ouch." I grip his shoulders and he moves slowly. This hurts. This hurts a lot. Maybe it would have been easy if he was smaller. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks me. "N..no..." I feel my nails dig into his back and he groans. "Sky...scratch me up." He moves to a faster rhythm and I dig my nails deeper. He's mine. I'm sharing this moment with him and he's all mine. The pain I feel will only last for a little while...

(THE NEXT DAY....)

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I turn and wince. Between my legs felt so sore. I do manage to turn over and was greeted by a sleeping Zayn. He looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but slowly get off the bed and grab my new sketch pad and pencil.

I sat there and began to draw him. He doesn't move much in his sleep which was good lucky for me. As I keep drawing I hear him yawn and I look over at him. Those pretty brown eyes smiled at me. "What are you doing, babe?" Oh for the love of God he had that sexy deep morning voice. If I wasn't sore from last night I would so have at it with him again.

Whoa Sky...calm down.

"I was just drawing..." I go to close it but he places his hand on mine. "Let me see." I offer him the book and he looks inside. "That's how I look when I sleep?" I nod and feel myself blush. "I think I need to hire you to give me art lessons." I smirk and take the book back. "You can't afford me." He raises his brow and next thing I know he's on top of me pinning me down.

"What's your offer?" He kisses my neck and I bite my lip feeling myself get aroused again. "You can't afford it." I say more boldly. "I think I can. And I think what I'm willing to pay will make you a happy teacher." I feel him harden against me.

"I guess I can make an exception for you..." He grinds against me and I moan. "Zayn..." He smirks. "Open your legs wider babe." He whispers against my collar bone. My phone rings and Zayn looks at the caller ID with an annoyed look on his face. "It's your dad."

My eyes go wide and I buck him off of me and answer the phone. "Hi dad!" I said a little more excitedly than I should. "Hey Sky, just letting you know I'll be home soon there's a lot of traffic. But I want to take you and Miranda out for some ice cream and tell you guys about the meeting." I feel Zayn's lips brush against my shoulder. Don't so that! I get up. "That sounds good. I'll go wake up Miranda." We say our byes and hang up. "Okay I have to call Miranda and I have to get you out of the house." Zayn stands up and I turn around. He's still naked...I'm still naked! I cover my eyes and try to walk past him...

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

I watch her naked body and I want her again. But seeing her blush and look away from me made me laugh. I grab her and she squeals. "Take a shower with me." She shakes her head. I won't take no for an answer. "Take a shower with me or I'll have to punish you. But this time I won't touch you. I'll just stay until your dad gets here."

"No, you can't do that." I stand there and cross my arms over my chest. She looks down an grabs her sheet and covers up. "A quick shower." She mutters as she dials a number on her cell. I grab her bum as I walk by and she slaps my hand away and giggles. I walk into her bathroom and decide a bath would be better.

I look in her cabinets and find some bath bubbles. Smells pretty good. I run the water and pour the bath bubbles. I hear her talking to Miranda and I smile knowing I have a while before her dad gets back. The water fills up in the bath and the bubbles spread over the surface. This will defiantly help her since I know she's sore. I stretch and see my back in the mirror. She sure can scratch. I see four long scratches down my back. "I'm so sorry about that."

I turn and see her looking down. I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. "Don't be sorry. I like it. It lets me know that I was doing a good job." I take her hand and walk her over to the running bath. I turn off the faucet. "This is going to help you feel better. And I'm sorry I caused you that pain." I lead her into the tub and bring her hand to my lips then kiss them. She eases down in the bath and sighs in relief. I get in behind her and she scoots up to give me some room.

"Tell me about your childhood." I rub her back and feel her lean into me. "I like to think I had a nice childhood. My parents were loving and I'm an only child. Oh I did use to have this puppy when I was six. She was a black, blue nose pit with a big white spot around her right eye. She had found me when I went to the park with my mom. I was eating a ham sandwich and this cute little puppy came over to me and begged for my sandwich. I was told to be kind to animals so I fed her and she followed me when my mom called me. I begged her to let me keep her. I had even named her." I smile against her neck as I hear the excitement in her voice.

"What did you name her?" I rub her shoulders a bit. "I named her Buttercup. She would always protect me at night when I was young because I was afraid of the dark. And I had even taught her how to shake paws. But...she got sick. When I came home with my mom from the store. Because we bought her some dog food. I found her in the living room..."

She didn't have to continue. I knew the ending. "Do you want another dog?" She shrugs. "One day..." She gets quiet and I decide to change the subject. "So, did you ever have any secret admirers?" She laughs. "No, I was the ugly duckling. Besides I was always drawing or doodling." There's no way she was ugly. "I bet if we went to school together I would have a crush on you." I let my hands run down her back and she jerks a little. "You haven't seen my pictures from elementary to middle school. And no I'm not showing you. I banned my parents from showing them off to anyone."

I narrow my eyes at her. "Well, I still think I would have had a crush on you. Though I was a dork in school." She looks over her shoulder at me. "I saw your pictures when you were younger. You were adorable." She giggles and snorts. "Oh that's funny huh?"

She tries to get out of the bath but I pin her down with my legs. "I think this is funny..." I move my hands around her and touch her sweet spot. She jerks causing the water to splash over the bath. "S...stop." I bite the tip of her ear. "I think hearing you stutter when I touch you is funny." I rub slowly and she leans back. "S..s...stop..."

"Nope..." She tries to close her legs and I pin them open. "This...belongs to me, right?" I say in her ear. "Yes...it belongs to you." She groans and I feel her about to climax. I nip her neck and her nails dig into my leg. "P...please..." I go faster and the water starts to splash over the bath tub. "Please what?" I want her to lose it. I want her to know that she will never get this from any other guy than me. "Za....Zayn...I'm-" She moans out gibberish and I feel her relax. "You...did that on purpose....you jerk." I smile devilishly because she's right. "That was for when you didn't tell me I had hurt you."

She turns around and faces me. "I'm gonna pay you back." Oh really now? She crawls to me and I feel her lips brush against my weak spot. Fuck if she does this any longer I don't give a fuck about the neighbors. She'll be screaming my name.

Suddenly we hear the door down stairs open and close. She moves back. "Oh shit..."

**********************************************************************************************************************

**LONG WAIT SO YOU GUYS GOT A SUPER LONG CHAPTER LOL NOW I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LATEST ZAYN NEWS...IM SAD BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE...AND YES HE USED A CONDOM LOL JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THAT...LEAVE A COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!! KEEP READING MY MELMINIONS**

(SKY'S CLUB OUTFIT ON THE SIDE----->)