10. They Don't Understand Us...

You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you...~ E.T BY Katy Perry

*********************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

I was in panic mode as my mother yelled at me over the phone. "Skyler Angelica Prince! Where are you? Miranda had came home but you didn't." What do I say? What do I say? Zayn gets up and takes the phone from me. "I apologize Mrs. Prince. Skyler wasn't feeling to well so I had brought her to my place. I can assure you that I was a gentlemen and let her sleep in the guest room."

She isn't going to buy that lie. I can just picture it now. The police will be coming through the door any moment and say I'm going to jail for being a terrible daughter. "Okay. Bye Mrs. Prince." He hung up and passed me the phone. "What happened? How long do we have before they come kicking down your door?"

Zayn gave me a cheeky smile. "Your know your nose scrunches up when you panic." Glad he thinks this shit is funny. "Zayn! Seriously? When are they coming?" Zayn had rolled his eyes and pinned me to the bed. "Okay, lets get your pretty wild imagination back to reality. One..." He kisses my left cheek.

"...They don't know where I live. Two..." He kissed my right cheek. "...They said that it was okay as long as I bring you back at a reasonable hour. So now we can have our own little fun." He parts my legs. "Wait? They really didn't demand you to bring me home?" He shakes his head and kisses me.

"You're not a little kid anymore Sky. You can make your own decisions." I think for a moment as he reaches in his drawer. "Fuck..." I look at Zayn and he gets up out of bed. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "I don't have anymore condoms. I need to buy some more. Since I'm not taking you home until later. I plan on making you satisfied." I blush as I pull the blankets up to my chest and sit up.

"Sky, question. How regular are your periods?" Time to sink in the bed and die. I pull the blankets over my head and Zayn chuckles. "Babe, did you forget that I'm use to all of this? I have sisters." I peek from under the blankets. "It's still embarrassing."

He sits next to me. "I'm asking because I wanted to know if you wanted to go on birth control. That way something like this won't happen." He picks up the empty condom box and shows me. I bite my lip. "I guess, I can go on birth control." He leans over and kisses me.

"We can go to my doctor if you want so he can tell you all about it." I nod and he kisses my temple. "I'm gonna take a quick shower and go grab another box until we go." He walks off and I sit on the bed looking around his room.

About a half an hour later he was out the door and I was heading to the bathroom. I look around and see he has an unused toothbrush still in the package. I take it and get some tooth paste. After brushing my teeth I decide to shower. I turn on his shower head and test the water before I step in. The Lukewarm water felt amazing on my skin.

I look and see my bruises on my arms then close my eyes. I'll pretend those don't exist. I grab some of his body wash and lather up. I smell like him but I don't care. At least I don't smell like sex. I wet my hair and just let the water run all over me as if it was washing last nights memories down the drain.