15. Second Chances To A Midnight Memory?

Girl you don't know how I feel (how I really feel)

Since you been away, oh baby

Any chance that you could take my call (take my call), if I got you today

You say that you don't wanna talk but it's cool

I've been thinking about you all day long, hoping you pick up your phone

And I know that I don't wanna lose your love, oh baby...~Heartbreaker By Justin Bieber

************************************************************************************************

~SKY'S P.O.V~

I walked to the bathroom. I wonder if dad can talk to mom and see if he can convince her to give me my phone back. Before I reach the bathroom I feel a hand over my mouth. "Don't scream..." My eyes widen. The stranger then drags me off into the men's bathroom.

They lock the door behind them. "I'm going to take my hand off. But promise me that you won't scream." I feel their stubble against my cheek. I nod and they take their hand off. I turn around and see him. I feel a mix of emotions.

Happiness because I wanted to see Zayn again. Anger because how dare he scare the fuck out of me. The rest of the emotions just mesh together. "What? How? What?" I don't know how to take that he's standing right in front of me.

He grabs me and kisses me. He tastes like cigarets and something sweet. Chocolate maybe? I run my fingers through his hair and he lifts me up. He lips travel to my shoulder and he bites down causing me to moan. "I've missed you, Sky."

He whispers as his hands grab at my bum. He sits me on the sink and he takes off his jacket. "How..did you know where...I was?" He bites my lips and his hands travel under my sweatshirt. "I was following you." He groans as he slides his hand towards my back to unlatch my bra.

Skyler snap out of it!

I listen to that little voice in my head and I push Zayn back. He looks at me with surprise. "You've been following me?" I hop down from the sink and fix myself up. He tries to press against me but I glare and stop him in his tracks. "Answer me..." I say coldly. "Yes, but only because I wanted to see you."

"How long?" I cross my arms over my chest and stare him down. "Since you and Miranda left Bradford." So it's been him all along? I sigh. "Why? Why are you here? You told me in my face that you regret us ever happening." I feel a tear threatening to fall over the surface. He goes to wipe it off but I turn my face.

"I didn't mean those things, Sky. I was an ass for telling you that. I came here to tell you I'm sorry." He comes closer but I move out of his reach. "I moved on, Zayn. Maybe you should too." He pressed up against me making my heart betray me by making it race. "I'm not over you. Are you really over us, Skyler?" He leans close enough that his breath was on my lips.

No I'm not over him. What I want to do is have him take me on the sink and fuck my cares away, but the words he said to me still broke my heart. I lean up closer and look him in the eye. "Yes, I'm over us." I push him back and unlock the bathroom door then walk out. We needed a clean break and that's what I'm sticking with...

~ZAYN'S P.O.V~

I know she's lying. The look in her eyes gave her away. I watch as she leaves out. I grab my jacket and pull my hood on. I walk out and see Skyler still talking to her dad. She glances at me then looks back at her dad. I guess I have to start back from square one again.

I get in my car and drive off. The lads had told me I was crazy moving to America. Jennica and Charlie though said that if I wanted Sky then I would do some crazy stuff to keep her. So I bought a house that's a few minutes away from Sky. I was kind of hoping she would welcome me back with open arms, but sadly she just lied to herself.