Pure Love (2)

Tazeen' s Pov.

" Umara Sleepy Head Get Up !"

" What Tazeen ?"

" Its 7:00 Now !"

" What !" She woke Up In A Shock .

" Go And get ready! "

" Yea.Yea. "

She went to take a shower , I was thinking of my Mother' s Words. She said it time for my marriage.

But I didn'. Want it early. Its Am In Last year of my college. And I have a lot to do .

Why parents dont understand.

Lets see what will happen today .

I will straight away say that I want time am not ready.

Yea.i will Say.

" Oyeee Tazeen Wake up from ur dream world. Lets go we r already late. "

" yea. "

We lived in a apartment near to college as our houses are very far away from college.

We walked to the college.

My Abaya Got Stuck On My Clycle chain. " Umara Please help me.out with this. "

" Yea Miss Head Girl . "

" Huff. "

" Here done. "

" Hmm..Thank You . "

" What Happen You Dont feel good. "

" Am Alright! "

" Are You Hiding something? " I didn't want to say her . she was Looking with a Grin.

" Yes . I will Say After college. "

" Ok ."

" Hmm..."

We went to the auditorium as we were supposed to Go As soon as we reach the college.

I stepped in Auditorium. One Of my Teacher Came And asked me to.wear a gown. It was beautiful. It was white . full Sleved. And my Teacher knew am A hijabi . soo she gave me a scarf . to cover my head .

As we weren't supposed to wear the face veil in college hours .

Soo It was ok for me that they at least allowed us to wear an abaya and a scarf .

I took it and wore it and did a light make up.

My teacher already said me that am chosen as the head girl .

I sat on the seat and that old boring speeches were going on .

After a long time my name was Announced.

" Here We have chosen the Head Boy Of our school as Sohail Shiek. And The Head girl as Tazeen. "

I went on the stage. And My Head sir Gave a bach and slash to a teacher so that she can put on me.

It was my turn to give a speech. All Of them staring at me I was Soo Nervous my stomach had butterflies in it.

I Took A deep breadth and went through to give the speech.

All of them stood and gave a big applause of Hand to me.

I Felt relieved that I didn't make any mistakes.

My head sir came and announced that we would have a sports week ahead .

And I soo exited to Have a sports week coz I Loved Sports It was My Life.