Pure love (15)

Sara's Pov .

I was in my cabin suddenly my nurses came in immedietly " Mrs kashif come come fast !"

" What - what happen ?" I stood up and walked to the corridor .

" Mrs Kashif that Zainab Ansari - is you see your self ." The nurse said

Ya Allah I wish nothing sould happen to zainab .

I dashed in to the room , i saw zainab she was breadthing loud and she was shaking her whole body jumping her body over the body .

i ran to her and hold her so that she could relax . the nurses helped me so that she could calm down . " Nurse injection please ."

" Yes ." She ran to take it .

" Mrs she is saying something ."

" What?" I looked at her and made my ear close to her mouth " Sto-op Ar-raf-fat-th ! sto-op do-nt pl-eas-se , yo-ou ar-re tri-ck-ked ." I widdened my eyes! " What are wanna say! how trick ? which trick Zainab ." I yelled .

No use now the injection made its work she calmed down . And then I checked her fast as i could how come she come from coma and then go back . That's impossile . i searched what was all about .

The reports came in few second saying that she is coma and not possible she can from coma .

the nurses where is shock .

" Mrs what was she was saying ?"

" I don't get it she was sayin STOP ARAFATH STOP PLEASE YOU ARE TRICKED !Like what he is tricked . "

" Ma'am Is Tazeen maa'm tricking him . Am sorry to say ."She looked down .

" No I guess , This is Pure Love between zainab and Arafath . She knows something we don't know ."

" Mrs. But she cant like how come she know he going to marry ."

" Miss this Is Pure love between them , Zainab may not be present live but she knows every single thing what arafath does even when he inhales breadth . This Is known as Pure love ." I smiled .

" Masha Allah !" The nurse mummled .

i went to zainab , " Zainab what you said I will make sure doesnt do nikah . "

I went to y cabin and called Kashif .

" Kashif Stop Arafath from doing Nikah ! Please !" I said .

" Sara I cant hear you there is loud voice here I will move out wait ."

" Fast Its important !"

" Yea...Missing me !"

" Kasif stop-stop Arafath fr-om " I heared the voice of gun shot I heared of sceam " Kashif ! Kashif Say something !" No answer .

I ran taking face viel and drove to the function Hall .

*********************************************************

Kashif Pov

I Heared Sara wanted to say smething . the There I heared the gun shot and heared the scream and left the mobile and ran inside I looked it was dark , someone pushed me and I fell on ground .

and every thing became more dark infront of me .

" Kashif get up !" I heard fimalier voice I opened my eyes i saw Sara her eyes filled with tears .

" You ok !" I nodded

I sat up " What happen?"

" Tazeen missing !" Arafth said .

" What ? " I looked at him

" We scearched for her nowhere to be found ." Fouad said .

" What?" I rolled my eyes to Sara she hugged me .

" I got scared when i heared the shot and scream . " She said crying hard .

" No It was not me i came in when i saw someone pushed me very hard and i got hit with something then everything beacame dark ." I said .

" Huff you scared us man ." Amer said .

" Lets go and check out for Tazeen again ." I said

****************************************************

Tazeen's Pov

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUH! !

" don't wnna tear you clothes ?" sohail said ! he wincked.

" No NO !" I said and started laughing " Hahahahahaha"

and tore my clothes from every where and made some real marks on my body so that It should look am RAPED!

that pained a lot but i have to for revenge .

sohail had tears in his eyes he hugged me and the hit me with a vase so that i should be unconciuos evrything should go as real .

then few min I fell in a thud .

************************************************

Arafath's Pov

We have been finiding everywhere from past an hour then i saw a club where no was there it looked as it was closed years ago .

i entered kashif with me .

i tripped over something that came in my leg , I got and looked facing kashif . he looked stunned and tears formed in his eyes. " Dont turn !" kashif said .

" What kashif !" I moved him hard .

" Arafath , Tazeen See..." Kashif pointed back .

I turned back and looked down . My eyes widened with shock .

" Tazeen" i yelled  I went to her . Her clothes were torn . And she had marks bleeding .

" Arafath am calling ambulance ." Kashif said .

" No i will take her ." I said

We took her to the hospital by the car Kashif was driving very fast .

i sat with tazeen unconciuos . Tears rolled down .

he took to the hospital where sara works .

We eneterd we made her lay on the strecher . we runned to the operation theatre . we stood outside . Sara came in no time with fouad and Amer .

" What happen ?" Sara looked at me .

" Tazeen is Raped I guess " Kashif said .

" what? " She looked at me .

" Yes I guess she was that state . "

Till then doctor came out and said "WE RE SORRY TO SAY SHE IS SEXUALLY HARRASED" And I sat down .

we heared tazeen screaming ." PLEASE LEAVE ME , NOOO PLEASE . PLEASE , I BEG PARDON , ARAFATH HELP ME ." i went to tazeen immediately .

i moved the nurses tazeen hugged me and said" Please dont go they will come back ."

" they wont come back " i said brushing her hairs .

and then injection worked on her and she fell unconcious .

I came out of the room , In no time I got hit with someone punch .And i regained my posture and i saw Tazeen's elder brother and I was about to say something , I got hit with another punch and continuous punches

I fell on the ground , Amer and fouad caught him and hit him punches .

Sara and kashif helped me to get up .

My face was bleeding....................

*****************************************************

Hey guyzz what happen ?

How was it ?

Do comment and vote!

Love you all readers .