Pure love (18)

" Zainab You Know I missed You ! " I said , She smiled I felt the stars got life .

" You Know what thanks to Saru..." She said , " Oh Yeah because of her . Oh my she did what i want thanks to her , I feel like throughing my my hands up in the air and shout woooooohhhh! She gave my life back , My soul , with that my half body back  . " I screamed in happiness .

O My God WHat did I utter HAlf body! o - o -o -o -o she is staring at me , her cheeks went red , My body started burning , Oh My God ! SHe is really Getter hotter .

" Am a half body of yours ? Not full body . " She uttered in my ears .

Lol! She is a physicic , Damn ! I Pushed myself on her body not giving her my full wieght .

She rolled her hands around my neck . " Soo what do you think half body ?" She wincked .

Allah please help me this lady is really a physicic . Her temprature is rising man .

" Sooo Fast darling !" I wincked at her .

Allah Help me ! Temprature is hotter  . Uffff....Am loosing my control . Allah Please.......

" Ohooo I didn't utter that , You did half body !" She smiled wickedly ,

This wicked person needs a punishment for seducing me . Allah I lost my control over this .

" Soo what are you thinking ?" She said .

" You are just out off coma na !" I said .

Then I didnt let her say anything , I crushed my Lips On hers , I dont know what was i doing but I can do this she is all mine , Means full Mine . I sucked her , I pushed my Hand in her shirt . her Zero sized waist I AM Loving this ! I had that hungry liplocked couldnt move from she taste very awesome , she then came on me and gave the kiss more hungry , Lol ! she is amazing . My heart could could come out Now Any second ...... God stop the time please . She moved and sat on the bed breadthless . i layed on the bed breadthing hard . HUH ! This lady had an effect of hers on me .

I sat on the bed . SHe tucked her shirt down .

I ran in the washroom , Cant see her anymore her OmG she is Amzing , I missed her soo much...Her eyes , Her naughty kisses Lol! I laughed , I knew the condtion of hers will be me worse . I took a cold shower , And came out shirtless , She screamed " Arooo please put on your shirt !"

Oh She is ufff...I went near purposly . I caught her waist ." Baby this is all your ". I pointed my six packed body .  What did I say her God! Cant I shut my mouth .

" I-I-I- " She stammered still closed her eyes . I blew her hairs she slowly opened her eyes ." Baby don't worry Whenever you want the taste you can take it" I smirked and made a grin , she blushed and beame a tomato .

she pushed me " Aroo You are too cheesy ."

" baby Love makes everyone cheesy !" she glared at me .

" Soo this Body is really mine ?" She said flirting me .

" Yeah this is all yours !" I opened my hand . she hugged me and cried me very bad he tears trailled out my bare skin .

I hugged her back . " Shhhh I missed you !" I said brushing up her Hairs .

" Hmmm..." She cried still . I moved her apart and wiped her cute little pebbles of tears .

" Zanu I LOVE YOU !!" She smiled .

" I LOVE YOU TOO AROO...." I cuckled .

In then Sara called , " Wooooohhhhhh How is the night going on ?????????" She screamed Me ears burted off . My god how does her husband bears her .

" Welll On I ruined you Romantic moment but stilll I wanted cant wait to hear that you are gonna become parents..." She screamed . I rolled my eyes to zainab she was also heared as the phone was on speakers .

" Well Sara I Guess i should be an aunt first ." Zainab slammed .

" Ohooo Not soo Soon darling . But I feel the temprture of u both are increasing ." Sara laughed , Heared Kashif " Stop Listening My wifey she is gone mad . Am sorry so how many kids in one shot!" Kashif said in Kidiing mode .

I heared the high fives given to each other.

" I better say We are gonna become uncle and aunt first ." I said .

" Heard They are wating for us first. So dont you thinking ." Kashif said But it was audible to us . we laughed . " Kashif you give that phone ok We will be parents after them !" There was no voice for a second .

" What did you say baby !" Kashif said.

" Ohooo Life love lets hear..." Zainab Stoppd me from disconnecting .she laughed .

" Shit WHat did  I Say damn My Mouth cant be shut !" Sara screamed .

" Sorry Your friend is freaking out ," He laughed ,

" Kashif the phone ." Sara yelled .

" Ok My lady ." He laughed like a jerk .

" Soo how are you arafath ? How was the suprise ?" Sara Said .

" Dude come in front I will Show !" I said .

" What will you show ? Haan ." Sara yelled .

" Wait wait ." Zainab said .

" For Your babies ok i will for 9 Months ok i will ," Sara laughed .

" This girl I will kill her ." zainab said.

" There is night left anything can hapen do do do bye bye ." Sara said and disconnected .

I rolled my eyes ." Sara always idiot ." Zainab said .

" Hehe" I laughed .

************************

Hey guys dual update too cheesy or funny ?

This was on some one special request

Arafath_s sania936 Decated tooooo...Enjoy guyzzzzzzzzz.......

Do vote and share !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And comment PPle ,