Pure Love ( 28)

Arafath's pov

As soon As I disconnected thr phone I ran to Kashif 's Office.

I opened the door he was In his Important meeting.

" Arafath! " He looked at me in a shock.

" Kashif nothing to explain we are supposed to go right now. !" i said Huffing.

He looked at me in confusion all the client looked at me the way I Talked.

He came towards me " Its very important deal !" he said keeping his Hand on my shoulders

" Sara ? Is she not more important than this sheep meeting? " I said.

" What do u mean ?" He looked at me

I said him the matter.

" First lets rescue Zainab and then Sara coz she will manage to be out off site from them. Lets call the cops and lets reach the place. " Kashif said.

He looked at the clients ." Am sorry But I have to leave. " He said.

" Its ok I will manage the situation you and find ur wife and Being her back I will deal ." Hamza Said.

" thanks ! " he said

We ran to the car. " Where to go !" He said When he satt on the driving seat.

" Cement factory away from the city !" I said looking in the front .

" what ?" He exclaimed! 

" Yeah ! Sara said " I said Looking at him.

I turned in front " Watch out Kashif tge truck. " I yelled

" Shit !" He Stirred the staring wheel right and left and was Almost near to accident Alhamdulilah Saved.

" Ghada Dekhkar Chala !" I yelled.

" Sorry ! my mind was All about Sara " He said Looking at the front his hands was shaking a lot.

" Its Ok. Drive Fast but before anything goes wrong ! " I said

He overtook the speed the Cops Were following us as we Called them for our purpose.

We rushed to the cement factory. 

Many mens stood we hid behind the steel rods kept infront.

We were given Guns . amazing right! We moved on to the slowly by killing everyone.

And soon we reached the room . Ot was Locked and Gave a shot and Then kicked it badly with kashif and pushed it hard it broke. 

I saw Zainab Crying and that Slut Sohail near her Kept his hand on her waist. My anger boiling inside grew more and then I jumped on him and Made Too many fights.

And soon Hespoke wrong about Sara , Kashif Could' nt stop His anger in him and tried to beat him more , But I stopped and the cops took him.

" Arafath! " Zainab ran and hugged me but this Hug was With full Force.

I Managed to Regain my standing posture.

" I was Scared !" She cried holding me tight.

" Shhhhhh I am here nothing will happen to you . " I said Assuring her.

We moved apart. " Saru ?" Zainab asked

Me and Kashif looked each other.

" What ? Did u find her ?" Zainab asked

" We are going to !" I said.

" Matlab Ap Tak Saru Ke saat Kuch bhi hogaya honga na Kaminoo Usko Tum toh dhoondna tha." Zainab with anger looked at Kashif.