Pure love ( 25)

Arafath Pov.

It was Morning the ladies was working Here and there .

Omg All Of them wore Indian , they normally didnt wear Sarees.

Zainab looked Soo hot felt like Kiss her. her hairs Played in Air , And her Hands always Moved and she smiled broad. Never seen her soo Happy.

You have my life a dream . But The guilt felt in my heart thinking about Tazeen I have Trusted her but she broke. Everyone says never listen to Strangers that was true. But I have to say Sorry to her coz I Had Broke her heart at the party. 

I stood Up and moved towards her. Air brezzed on my hairs.  My Hairs flied in air. I moved to her she looked at me smiled and blush increasing on her face. 
" Jiju what happened Can't stay away from my sister? " Nadira said.

" Nadira Let jiju do what he wants .!" Sara said.
I smiled and they laughed not listening to their tantrums I took Zainab' s Hand And took her to Back side of the wall.

" Arafath Bhai Enjoy !!!!" Nadira Said.

These girls laughed. And made hifi.

I smiled " What did you ?" Zainab Smirked.

" shuhhhhhh....." I placed my finger on her Lips.

She was confused. 

" I Am sorry. " I said.

She looked Surprised.

" For the day I..."

" Shuuhh No need. " She said.

" But..i.." I uttered but she didn't lemme to say.

" Ok. " I said. She hugged me. She wrapped her hands around my Waist. She kept her head on my Chest .

I wrapped my hand on Her back. Making her comfortable.i kissed her hairs and brushed it.

" I Love You !" I said

" I love You too.  Please dont go away now please! " she said

" I wont promise. " i said .

She relaxed alot on my chest.

" Ahemmm..ahemmm.  "  Someone cleared the throat. We moved apart

I turned around to look which idiot spoiled my romantic Moment always this Happens.

" Hi. " Amer waved his Hand and smiled  sheepishly.

Zainab chuckled and Went from there.

" What? " I said Looked at idiot.

" What What ?" He said

"What ?"

" what what what !" Amer said.

" Huh. " I mummeled

" What huh.." He gulped looking at my face . My face became red bcoz his Smile waz soo Irritable .

" What ?" He said.

" nothing U need A Big punch.." I said showing him my fist.

" Bapre..." He ran " khan U Know Tumhara public Romantic moment Kharab Karne ke liye tumhara Romeo mughe Marne wala hai. " He ran .every one laughing at me looking at us. Embarrassing moment starts when he publicize my moments.

" You damn bitch..." I said Running behind him and Pushed him he fell in thud On the Mud water.

His Shirt became Black Hahahaha.

He became angry.

" sorry sorry. " i said.

He pushed me back My Back became same.