Pure love (22)

We left the mansion And went to Sara's Home . She Helped all Over times we all the girls stayed at Sara's House .

***************

Arafath Pov 

I and tazeen left the mansion soon and we were on our way to the Hospital , I Got angry On myself , I shouldn't have done what I have done Today am sorry .

I was driving calmly soon My car Stopped , I tried to start the engine but it didn't start . 

" What happen?" tazeen asked softly.

" Nothing dear ! Just the car is making problem I will check stay in the car .Ok." I said and she nodded .

I moved out of the car , And then Open the Bumper , I checked for the problem in it , The A pipe got cut , Shit! What should i do .

" Arafath What wil gonna happen ?" Tazeen came out and asked.

" Nothing will Have to Wait until Morning . " I had nothing so but wait .

Some people Came with Mask , I pushed Tazeen at My Back , " Don''t Dare You come near her !" I Angrily said .

The first guy Hit me very bad they were three of them started hitting me very badly , I was almost unconcious I could see everything . tazeen to me " Arafath ! Help me !" And she laughed . 

I got confused , I could see things Double then I Felt pain Of an injection On  My shoulder , " aah " 

" Sorry Baby but for revenge ." I could hear Tazeen saw her. But soon Everything got dark.........

*****************************

I Woke Up My Whole Body Ached . My Head was Like tonnes of Bricks kept on my Head. 

I tried to Move My Hands But Something didnt let me Move ,and My leg Was unable to move  , I Opened My Eyes slowly I made my eyes stable to Light. 

I Looked around, I was In a Garage.  My Head was Unable to stand at a Point. 
Rolling.

' What Happened to me. ?'

I tried to remember  slowly images Came in front of me , Shit Damn It Why ! I didnt understand That girls Zainab and Sara Tried to say. am a fool , I didn't understand am Such a Fool.

Damn It ! I cursed myself.

I heared the door open.  I Looked a female figure came inside .

She had a Gun with her.  " You slut !"

" Shhh baby.  " she  kept her index finger on my Lips.

" Stop Calling ne that Basturd " I yelled.

" Stop Abusing My Wife.  " Some one came.

Gosh Sohail Is Her Husband . But How !

They kissed. I closed my Eyes. Anger boiled in My mind.

" Leave me !" I screamed ! 

" Ohooo this is My wife ! Mrs Sohail! " He tucked his head in her neck . 

" baby Why cant I keep My eyes away from you !" She gigled , I growned ,

" Because this is Love ! Not like someone who believe in someone else than his love !" She slapped me with her words.

" Shut Up ! Why are you doing ?" I screamed . I tried to untie.

" Ahhh" Some female voice Screaming , " Leave me!" 

I Knew this voice wait this is Sara I guess ! God What is Happening !

" Recognize?" Tazeen Asked Trying to flirt .