Pure Love ( 11)

So Guyz What Do You Think What will Happen To Sara !

Hahaha Thats a Secret ! You Will Know Further.

Should I say Now Or Not !

Hehehe! If I dont say You All Will Kill me . If I Dont say the Taste of the Increases.
Hehehe! Sorry For Waiting So Am Here Now.

Lets Check Out

***************

" I said Dont try to Come near me !" I Said.

" Why ? " He asked

" Please Why are You Taking Revenge ? "

" Because This Damn Couple I...." He said Banging His ok the wall which Blocked me.

" What because Of them What did they do to you !" I asked .

" Why Would you wanna Know ! Huh ! Now You ."

He brought the Knife near my Stomach, But I caught It , Trying to Save my self , He is one Muscular Person Which I cant defeat him But i Have to Make Up till The security comes.

He tried hard To Move His Hand with Knife to My body.
" Aah " I Tried To take the knife from His Hand , but No Use Of trying.

I Moved Left and Right And Then I Kicked him Very Hard on His Ass.

He fell Down in Pain , Bad but for protection Every thing Is Right to Do.

He crying Loud in Pain. Then Suddenly the Guards came.

"Alhamdulilah " I Mummled.

" Sorry Maam !"

" Hmm.."

I wnt near the man And took Off his Mask.

It Was Some other Guy I Dont know.

" How Could You Do This !" I yelled.

The guards took Him and handed over to The police For attempt to murder.

" Alhamdulilah! " I called Arafath. And Narrated him Everything on Phone And Came to Hospital.

" Sara Alhamdulilah thank you soo Much That You was here or else he would have killed Zainab "

" Arafath calm Down Lets Talk in the cabin. "

We went to the Cabin And sat .

" Sara I am Sorry I didn't Say..." I cut off his words.

" No Need of sorry Now I Understood Why you hid it. But Arafath Why would try to Kill Zainab. "

" I dont know !" He looked worried.

" Arafath Calm Down I dont Know who was he but he knew me too. "

" What !" He exclaimed.

" Yes . "

" Because of me You Are in Danger. "

" Arafath no ! Please stop Apologize. "

" Hmm...And he he stood And was about to leave the Cabin.

" Arafath! "

" Yea. " He turned.

" In sha Allah Soon !"

" I Didn't Understand. "

" Nothing You Go ."

".No say ."

" Woh Arafath Zainab will Recover soon Actually i Have seen physical Movements in her body while I was Defending my self. "

" Ooh !" He said and left the Cabin.

In No Soon i got a call From Kashif.

" Asalamualikum how are you ? Is everything thing fine. Shall I come !"

" Woooh Kashif Alhamdulilah am Fine , perfectly Fine. "

" Alhamdulilah. "

" Sooo..."

" I got scared "

" Hmm..."

" What Hmm...."

And started giving lectures.

*************
Arafath' s Pov.

I left her Cabin Thinking If Zainab Come in Back from coma Then What will Till then I married Tazeen.

Things Flattered around my mind.

I went to Zainab. I Sat near her.

Holded her hand and kissed her hand .

" Zainab You Know I Love You ! you remember The Day Of Farewell When we were in 10th Hahaha. Your friends I say , they Teased You alot. That Day I didn't Had guts To Give that rose. But My stupid Friends Pushed me forward. You Looked Gorgeous. With That Cream And Green Colour Saree. Masha Allah. And I was An Idiot Gave in Public But Your Friends took the picture. thanks to them they Gave us After marriage and Didnt Show anyone. Specially That Nadira Huh ! A sacarstic Person. Hehehe. Your All friends Made our Fun, I was embarrassed you Know. Lol ! And You Know the Whole Assembly My Eyes were on You and This Idiot Amer Teased me. Zainab Please Come back. I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART. IF MY LOVE IS PURE THEN ALLAH WILL LISTEN TO MY PRAYERS. " I cried a lot and i slept.

In Morning.

" Arafath! " I heared a fimilar voice.
I turned and Saw it was Sara.

" Yea..You Dint leave? "

" No I left at night only because kashif came and picked me and came in morning and saw you sleeping here. "
She Looked at me.

" Ab Yea..Sorry I. " I Hesitated.

" Its ok ! But will You leave I have to check her . " She said and smiled.

" Oohk ! " I kissed Zainab' s Forehead.
And left .

I drove back to home.

" Mom am Back !" I said.

" Yea..My Late Lateef ! You Have your Marriage in Dayz and Staying up late at night will make my handsome Boy Into ugly. "

" Mom !" I made a puppy face.

I went to my room And jumped on my bed and slept.

**********************
So How is the chapter ?
Do vote and Share and Comment.
And nezt chap is Sachank. Day before Nikah there is a party.
Hehehe!
Dedicated to sania936