Pure love (10)

Tazeen's Pov 

" Bhaijan No I won't Know anything I will Marry Arafath !" I yelled at him crying On the bed .

" Tazeen Why are acting stubborn ? YOu will be in Danger ."

" I don't Know I Love Arafath I can't stay with out him now please try to understand Nothing will happen to me Allah is There na!"

" Tazeen Fine ! But on one condition ! "

" Yes ."

" You have to leave this country and leave somewhere else and never come back !"

" Bhaijan !" I saw him

" Beacuse if you are in other country no harm will come !"

" Ok I am ready to accept it ."

" Then Fine u can marry !"

Our parents got to knew about Arafath before itself but they even didn't say but i wanted to marry him and was ready to face all the problems .

" Ammi , Abbu Tazeen Is Ready to marry !"

" Fine !"

" Sure Beta ?"

" Yes Ammi , Abbu I am ready to Face all challenges in life ."

" Hmmm...."

They called Arafath and talked after a long time he accepted to marry .

Then Now My Nikah is on Thursaday 4 Dayz After . I was excited 

*************************************************************************************

Arafath's Pov 

" Ummu She doesn't understand !"

" I Know a stubborn person ! Any way Plan after nikah ?" She was cursing her 

" My plan Leave the country and settle somewhere away !"

" Thats better ."

" I know I can't risk her life too right !"

" Yeah....So Friends are coming ?"

" Yea..Amer called and said he and others will come but !"

" But what ?"

" But Sara Got to knew ki Zainab Is Alive !"

" WHat ?" She opened her eyes wide .

" Yea...She is Doctor you know na and got a job there and is Of that field only , I guess she will be checking out Zainab day and night for recovery ."

" Hmmmmm....."

" SO Thursday Nikah 5 days more huh !" SHe teased 

" Shut Up Ok !" I said .

She left the room and mom called her . 

I slept .

***************************************************************
Sara 's Pov.

Kashif dropped me at hospital.  It was Night after twelve.  It was very dark and cold breeze passed through.  I shivered.   At Nights Hospital Looks like a scary House.  ' Huh !'

I went to My Cabin and sat down checking out the Files and learning all thr patients.  I opened one file it was of Zainab I Glanced at the Photo Stuck.  IMoved hand on It And Remembered her and tears formed in my Eyes. 
" I wish I could meet her !"
Then i Thought For a Second Ki Yah I Can See Her coz I will Check on Her right . I Stood Up And moved towards the patient Ward But she was kept in  a single room. Private. 

I entered the room She was lying on the bed , I went near her and sat on the chair . Her smile has gone , Her Innocence has left her place , its ike a dead body with only Breadth in it . She was alive only her breadth was up and down normal .

I kept my hand on her hand felt like taking to her soo Much but my tears didnt take a name to stop .

" Zainab ! WHy have you left us ? Please come back for arafath , I could see his eyes searching for your love , we friends has being alone Now we all Changed please come back please ." Tears had no name to stop . I checked her and then when I was about to leave I heared the door click , I turned around to the sound . I waited to see who could it be . I saw a man entering . I stood up . He entered and closed the door .

" Who are you ?" I asked with high voice . He turned towards my voice he wore a mask , I could only see his eyes . I looked him from top to down , he was holding a knife , I got scared . I hid it immediately .

" Aaah  No I just came to see Zainab !"

" No Way ! Who are you !" I rose my voice agianst him 

" I-I- Am Doc Please will you leave ! I came to see her !" He Made excuses . i knew something is fishy is going in his mind ,

" No You leave . " I again rose .

" I said to leave doc lemme do my work !" He demanded .

" I said who are you and You dont seem to be her any one ."

" How come you know ?" He made an confusing look ,

" I - I Am her doc and do please leave , i am doing check ups , please you can meet her in morning ." I made an excuse .

" no wait You look like her wait !" I tried to think I got a chance and ringed the security guard an emergency tone , I had that Number to do an emergency call .

" Wait I remember You are her friend na ."

" No I am not !" I Hesisated .  Allah Help Me Who is this Guy What does he wants. And where is the Security Guards. Damn It.  I have to do something.

" What I Know ! I Know Wait Are You Sara ! "

" Yes I Am !" I said Confidently.

" Ooo..So I will Kill You First then Her !"

He came towards me.  I moved back.  Then I hit with the Wall. I couldnt move back more , he came more near with knife.
*******************

Hey !
What is gonna Happen!  "