Pure Love (16)

Hey guyzz

Whats up ?

Sooo , How was the dual update ?

I Hope you all are enjoying the good tazeen had a bad face !

lol! Do comment and share ur opinion!

*************************************

Sara' s Pov.

" With soo Much Hard time What can we do ? We cant just say what happened to Zainab!  " i said.

" I Don't know am messed up ! "

" Hm...Acha U leave I will Come home afterwards." he smiled and gave me A kiss on my forehead and left.

After an Hour.

I thought of checking out for Zainab , I entered the room She wasn't There .

I Was in Shock ! Where Is she How Come she is not there ! I went out And went to the reception and asked they Said they didn't knew about it.

I yelled at them. I Went all way around in the hospital. All the staff members started the search.

I heard Voices from Tazeen' s Room. A female voice cracking but fimaliar .

I neared my Ear.

" Tazeen Dont Dare You Come near My Arafath , I will Kill You Stop Doing Drama' s !" Someone Yelled.

" Oh Hello He have to Pay what he Had done Zainab Sheik Ansari. ! " When I heared Zainab 's Name I was in shock.

What the **** ! How come she is ! What ! I have to enter.

I Entered the room Furiously! 

I Saw Zainab in Her Hispital Clock. 

" What all this ?" I yelled. Tears almost in my eyes.

" Sara I Can Explain ! " Zainab Came near me.

" Hahaha Explain Her that U Weren't In Coma And Acting All Way The 2months! Hahaha Say say..."Tazeen With her wicked smile laughing.

" You Just Shut Up Actor . bitch !" Zainab Said angrily. 

" What all This Zainab ? What The Fuck She is Saying? " Tears on verge to come out.

" Sara I can explain There Is a reason !" She Kept her Hand On My shoulder And I Moved it quickly.

" Dont Touch Me please!  How Could Someone Act On The emotions So Hurting " Tears Came out And I ran to my cabin And closed it quickly. 

And I Starting Throwing things Around breaking it .

" How could she Play On Emotions! How could " I screamed.

I threw The vase and then Zainab Entered .

" Sara I can Explain you . For 5 Min Please. " Zainab Beged for it. In she dialed someone' s no. And few min Haneen Came in ( Haneen Was Also Our friend but he was In U.S.A for Work. )

" Sara This Planned For stopping Tazeen Gang From Destroying us. " Haneen Said.
" Which Destroy? " I Asked. Aggressively.

" Sara Actually After the Accident I was In coma . But I came out When Haneen was there. As I opened My Eyes Haneen Said that we all are in Danger because we Had Hand overed the drugs and her Lover Sohail Had gone to Jail for Seven Years And Tazeen Was On road who was begged for food and Then Now she is Acting she is the member of the Family of Mr Hameed (who is Tazeen' s Elder brother.)  and Now It was important for us to know Why she Had sent People To Rape me.
And Then I Got things clear and Sohail Was Her love Who almost Gonna be hanged " Zainab said

" But that guy was hanged. " I said

" No the person was interchanged .and no one knew about it.  And there are The biggest Terrorist Members who The International Police Is Finding them. And they are criminals too. And I Never Had known If I was in Coma Acting And Haneen With me And Upon that You werw the one who Knew the People Of drugs So To Protect you And Arafath too even he knew it right so I Had to do this " Zainab Cried.

I Hugged her tightly. " I am sorry!  I Didn't knew am sorry !" i cried and she hugged Me too And said. " Its Ok Am sorry Too..."

" I Never knew I suspected You I am very Bad. " I moved apart. 

" No You are not. " She wiped My tears and hugged by side.

" Is this emotional Time is over Will We come on Point ?" Haneen Said.

We Laughed while Wiping tears off.

" Shut Up !" I said

"Ji.  Do You Have anything To Say anything Than Shut up !" haneen Said Sarcastically.

" What Stop Or else an Injection will go In Your body. " I said.

" Ok Ok Ok Mrs Kashif Doc " haneen Laughed while underlining my Name .

" I will really. " I ran behind Him.

In then Kashif Called me.

" Haan !" I said

Zainab Signalled not to tell him anything.

" Are you ok ?" He asked

" Yeah Why ?" I asked

" You seemed to be crying ?" He qouted

I gulped " No I was Just...."

" I Know U Are missing Me Na. Se am so Special person ." Kashif qouted

" No You are Not " I said and laughed.

" Allah Hafiz " He said Angrily.

" Allah Hafiz Idiot !" I disconnected the phone.

And Then I looked at Zainab and hugged her.

*****************

Arafath' s Pov

I Miss You Zainab I Miss You.

Please Come back .I Love You.

I Feel You Are Near me But cant catch u up.

I Miss You soo Much.

Now Am stucked up What to do ? Tazeen is Raped anyhow I have to Support her. I Never Knew My Life will Go so worse.

***************

Zainab 's Pov

I will Always Be there with you but You Hvae to wait utill this Mission to Complete As I Have to protect you.

I Know A husband protects his wife but in this case I have to protect you .