Pure love ( 19)

we went down stairs ammi and abu we talking in themselves , " Ammi , Abbu !" Zainab uttered .

They turned around the female voice .They stood stunned looking at zainab , I gave a smile to them , Zainab went and hugged ammi " Ammi Aslamualikum ."

" Walikumusalam .." Tears rolled around ammi's cheeks she hugged her back tightly .

" Beta How could this be ?" Dad asked .

I gave a sign by my lord . i smiled widely , That creepy smile didn't stop to go away..

" Beta I missed you !" Ammi cried .

" Ammi Am back everythings will be right ." Zainab moved apart .

" Beta you won't know we had a big roblems with your parents ." Dad said .

" Dadaaa i will Talk to them , Now stop crying . I want smiling facing . " I was admiring her stupidity crossed my hand on my chest. she was jumping here and there to make ammi and abbu happy .

Lol! she amazing , My hearts beat for this idiot . Always from day one from I saw her for the first time

" Arafath !" zainab splashe water on me and rolled out off laughter . " See your face !" She bursted .

" Wait and watch ! I ran back of her took the jug kept on the table ." You wait and watch baby !" i said running behind her , She rolled of laughter .

" You can't catch me arey arey !" She stood on the sofa . and showed me thumbs down .

"Baby am an athlete you cant chalenge me babay . " I pointed my finger to me . I Know she was very bad at running .

I Jumped over and caught her and we fell like a thud on the ground of the sofa .

she was upon me with hair fell on my face . i moved her hands gently . she breadth hard with a  shock .

We made an eye lock to each other gustures .

I smirked ." Lady I  said you ! You wont win this Mr Arafath Shiekh Ansari ." I laughed .

She stood Up ! " I-I-I-----Did-nt mean-n that-t " She moved back . I went forward and kissed her Hard . And left soon I laughed and she still In shock .

" Mrs Zainab Ansari..You are mine only mine ." I went to my room .

I dozed out in sleep soon .

**************************************

Tazeen's Pov .

" baby Zainab You don't know what have you done ? You are such fool . You went to Zainab and thought will say him truth hahahahahahahuh lol! he won't beleive you ! now you are ruining your life . Wait by tomorrow's funtion . Booom !" I laughed

" babay Thats Great !" Sohail smirked .

***********************************

Sara's Pov

" they want us first !" Idiot smirked .

" Idiot ! No Not us first ! First them ." I said rolling my eyes .

" Oh Really..." He cameon me i was lying on the bed . he caged me . " I Just wanna let you know when rigth time comes then I won't even leave yu if you say no too . Think ." He smiled .

I breadth Hard looking him staring , Allah ! I will get mad on his indirect talk . What should I want to do Now ? Lord Its every girls dream for her husband , This idiot fullfilled my dream . This idiot came an angel to my life .

" Why tears ? Its ok If yo---" I cut off it kept my fingers his lips .

" With pleasure love !" I said smiling at him .