Fireworks

//unedited//

I'm so sorry for ending 'Hope' but I felt like I wasn't going anywhere with it

So I've decided to make this book filled with 'Smile' one shots

They won't be necessarily growing up but their age will change every few chapters( if you don't understand plz comment so I can explain)

This book will hopefully be never ending

Hope(lol) u enjoy this chapter!

_

Eren looked at his work and grinned while Levi gave him a glare.

Eren opened his mouth to give Levi a compliment but Levi quickly shushed him.

"I am not wearing this Eren!"

Eren pouted, "Levi I think you make a beautiful girl."

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm not wearing a dress." Levi said tugging at the collar of the pink dress Eren had forced him in.

"But Levi you promised."

"That was before I noticed how ridiculous I looked."

Eren threw an arm around Levi's shoulders, "I think you look very cute." He said pinching Levi's cheek.

Levi blushed and looked away, "Fine I'll wear it."

Eren gave Levi a bone crushing hug, "Yay! Ok we gotta go, it's a long way to the beach."

_

The sun had long retreated behind the horizon when the Jaegers and Ackermans arrived at the beach.

Many people were there also, counting down the seconds.

Levi held up his dress trying to walk normally on the sand.

I'm gonna kill Eren.

Eren slowed down so Levi was walking next to him.

"Two more minutes Levi."

Levi nodded and stopped walking.

"I think we should watch them here."

Eren reached over and held Levi's hand.

"Three years already huh?" Eren asked staring at the ocean which held the moon's reflection.

"You were keeping count?"

"Of course." Eren said turning to Levi.

Everyone around them started counting down.

3

Eren grabbed Levi's other hand and stepped closer to him.

2

Levi looked up at Eren and stood on his toes.

1

Fireworks and screaming sounded around the two as they leaned in and kissed each other.

After a few seconds they pulled away and looked to the fireworks going off above.

"Wow Levi look at that pink one!" Eren said excitedly pointing to the sky.

Levi chuckled and looked to Eren, "Y'know for a ten year old you still act like seven."

Eren stuck out his tongue at Levi, "And you act like a grumpy old man."

Levi hugged Eren, "But you still love me."