Doubt

Age: Both 15 years old

//unedited//

I may do a Part 2

Thanks for reading 😊
_

Scared of my own image

_

Tears fell with a soft patter onto the service of the sink. Teal eyes bled the clear liquid and sobs shook the broken boy's frame.

I've been thinking too much.

He thought choking back the rest of his sobs and tears, he rolled back down his sleeves and excited the bathroom.

Help me.

_

The various cracks on his ceiling were becoming more and more interesting with every second he stared up at them.

It definitely beat thinking about the things he chose to push to the back of his mind.

Recently everything had just become confusing.

Far to much for him to handle and comprehend.

His ribs were beginning to jut out, having not had something proper to eat in a week.

At some point he had deemed eating unnecessary and he preferred to be melting away in the plush blankets Levi had gotten him.

Ah Levi, they hadn't spoken in a while.

Mainly because lately Eren only left his room to grab a bottled water from the fridge when he thought no one was home.

And his phone lay shattered on his wooden floor boards having been thrown at the wall in rage.

What a mess Eren had become.

No one had taken notice though.

Everyone thought that his apparent "cold" was what kept him confining in his room.

In that time bags had managed to gather under his teal eyes.

Slices of a razor hidden in his drawer had tainted the tan skin of his wrist with scabbing cuts.

He would have withered away in there if Mikasa hadn't picked his lock finally having enough.

_

The heels of her shoes clashed harshly with the concrete as she made her way home.

Night had already flooded the neighborhood.

She spent an hour with Eren after breaking into his room. He wasn't even surprised when she came barging in, he simply shot her a lazy grin and closed his eyes.

911 had been quickly called when this happened in fear that he was dying.

In hysterics Mikasa walked over to his bed. Shaking she held his bruised hands.

Blood stained blankets engulfed his small bony frame.

"Why?"

_

Mikasa arrived at her house fuming, she jogged up the stairs and made a bee-line to her brother's room.

Not bothering to knock, she entered.

Wasting no time she grabbled on to his shirt collar yanking him from his bed to her.

"What the hell did you do?" She seethed face flushed in anger.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about why has Eren been locking himself in his room and is now in the fucking hospital?"

"What?"

She released her grip, touching him now felt disgusting to her.

"Don't play dumb Levi."

"Where is he?" Levi asked.

"You should know you put him there." Her voice seeping like poison, flooding into Levi's system momentarily paralyzing him.

"I'm serious."

"Maria Hospital." She took a few steps towards him.

"Fix this."

_

After a full blown argument with the receptionist behind the front desk Levi had found out where Eren's room was.

The occupants of the hallway were left to avoid his sprinting body cause he didn't care who he ran over.

102B

He had made it.

He stopped before the door catching his breath. His small hands ran over his clothes in an attempt to tidy himself as he walked in Eren's room.

If not for his mess of brown hair Levi wouldn't have noticed the frail boy in the bed, his skin nearly blended in with the sheets that covered him.

"Princess?" Levi asked unsure of what to say. He made his way to his bedside finally coming to his senses.

"Don't call me that..."

The blow hit Levi harder than you could imagine.

"Eren-"

"Who am I Levi?" Eren asked cutting him off.

His teal eyes tore away from the ceiling to his lover. Levi opened his mouth lost for words.

Instead of spewing words of comfort Levi merely cupped Eren's hand in his smaller one.

He leaned forward, pushing strands of hair from Eren's face. He leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"You're mine and that's all that matters..."