Bestfriends

Age: 7 years old

Yeah I know it's been forever since I updated 😕

But I'm opening requests for this book so if you have an idea (any idea) pm me!

_

"I swear Armin is the best!" Eren squealed clutching the small boxes of chocolates he had received form the blonde.

Levi frowned finishing the simple math problem the teacher had given them, "It's not that big of a deal Eren."

Eren huffed, "Of course it is Levi. Valentine's Day is a very big deal, you're just jealous that Armin got me a gift and you didn't."

Levi folded his arms, "I did get you something I'm just....saving it for later."

"Really? What is it?" Eren asked filled with excitement.

"It's a surprise."

_

"He's gonna divorce me."

Kuchel stopped helping Mikasa with her homework and looked to Levi.

"Eren? Now why would he do that?"

Levi angrily coloured the dragon on his page blue.

"Cause I didn't get him anything for Valentine's Day."

"I'm sure he's not gonna divorce you for that."

Levi stopped colouring, looking to his mother.

"This is Eren we're talking about, anything is possible."

"Well I'm sure you'll find something for him, in fact I have just the idea."

_

Levi stood on Eren's porch his hands sweaty as they gripped the gift.

His mother had picked several colourful flowers for Levi to give to Eren, and with his mother's help he arranged them into a bouquet.

He glanced over to his mother who stood on the sidewalk, she gave Levi a thumbs up smiling brightly.

His stubby finger pushed the door bell, almost immediately hearing footsteps approaching the door.

Carla opened the door surprised only for a moment to see Levi.

"Mrs Jaeger can I see Eren please?"

Carla quirked an eyebrow knowing full well why the raven haired child had flowers with him.

She hollered for Eren in a sing song voice, before letting levi in.

"Yes Mama!"

Eren ran down the stairs stopping midway when he spotted leaving holding the bouquet that was nearly as big as him.

Eren squealed clambering down the rest of stairs. He ran to Levi hugging him, nearly causing the shorter boy to topple over.

Eren took the flowers from Levi, grinning as he took a whiff of their smell.

Eren turned back to Levi, he planted a long kiss on Levi's cheek.

"Thank you Levi."

"It's nothing Princess."