They All Like Eren

Age: Both 16 years old

You guys seemed to want some smut so

Prepare for angry Ereri smut

_

The boys, The girls

They all like Eren

He gives them butterflies

Bats his cartoon eyes

_

Eren sat at the front of the class doodling in the margins of his book while he waited for Levi to get to class.

He's running later than usual.

Eren thought as Levi rushed in the classroom breathless.

Eren gave him a questioning look, "Why are you all sweaty?"

With a huff Levi fell into the seat next to Eren.

"My car broke down." Levi breathed out.

Eren giggled, "So you ran to school?"

"0f course. I can't leave my Princess at school alone." Levi said leaning in to kiss Eren's cheek.

Eren quickly dodged the kiss, "I don't take kisses from sweaty people."

Levi groaned and slouched in his chair, "Not even from a handsome Prince like me."

Levi said gesturing to his face.

Eren stuck out his tongue, "I'm not seven anymore so that won't work."

Levi pouted, "Damn."

Their teacher finally came in telling the small amount of students that were in the class to settle down.

Soon students came spilling through the class doors.

Some passing by and waving at Eren and others just giving him brief but sly smiles.

Levi turned in his seat and watched the students take their seats.

What the fuck were they smiling at?

Levi turned back to the teacher starting to pay attention.

A few minutes into the teacher's lesson he felt something lightly hit the back of his head.

He turned to see Erwin with a scared expression plastered on his face. He ignored it and picked up the ball of paper on the floor.

It read:

How about a quick fuck after class 😉

Levi re-read the note five times before it hit him.

This isn't for me, it's for Eren. From that fucker!

Levi thought glaring at Erwin who sat frozen in his seat.

Levi sat fuming in his seat as Eren read another note laughing.

_

Levi and Eren walked to Levi's house in silence.

Levi was still very angry at the note he read in class and plus he couldn't ignore the looks Eren received everywhere he went.

It was as if every girl and boy in the school lusted over his Princess even when it was obvious Eren was taken.

What drove Levi even more distressed was that Eren seemed oblivious or he acted that way.

When they had entered Levi's house Eren finally broke the silence.