Day-Care

Age: Eren and Levi both 27

Rin 2 years old

_

"Levi we have to take a picture before we leave!" Eren shouted coming down the stairs a babbling Rin in his arms.

"Daddy!" Rin shouted outstretching his short arms to Levi.

"Eren you're always late y'know." Levi said bouncing Rin on his hip and kissing his cheek.

Eren held the camera smiling, "But Rin looks so cute, I need a picture." Eren said pouting.

"Fine but just one picture."

Eren squealed and started directing Levi.

"There! Don't move."

Levi rolled his eyes and waited for Eren to take the picture.

"Oi what are you waiting for?" Levi snapped. Eren tilted his head to a side.

"I'm waiting for you to smile."

Levi rolled his eyes but smiled slightly.

The camera made a quiet click and in a hurry Eren grabbed Rin's bag and headed to the door.

"Hurry Levi you're gonna make us late!"

_

"Eren we're here." Levi said turning to look at Eren who chose to sit in the back with Rin.

Eren sat next to Rin who was in his car seat babbling on in his baby language.

"Levi can't we just take him tomorrow." Eren pleaded unbuckling Rin and putting him in his lap.

Levi chuckled and got out the car.

"Eren you've had him to yourself for over a year what's giving him up for six hours."

Eren gasped dramatically, "But Leviiiii." He whined too getting out the car.

Levi stuck out his tongue playfully and took Rin from Eren.

"Let's hurry, I've got to get to work soon."

They walked towards the small daycare, decorated with painted flowers and cartoons on the outside of the colourful walls.

Frowning slightly Eren pushed open the door to the daycare.

The couple were met with screaming toddlers running around the daycare.

Eren tugged on Levi's sleeve, "Levi they've got animals here."

"Eren don't be mean. I remember when you were like that." Levi said chuckling.

"I was never like that." Eren whispered harshly.

A woman, who Eren assumed was a teacher there, started heading in the pair's direction, a smile fixated on her face.

"Ah so Rin has finally made it." She said reaching for Rin from Levi.

Before she could take Rin Eren hastily turned to Levi.

"We should ask if we could stay for a while." Eren suggested in a hushed voice.

"What? Why?"

"So we can make sure these little animals don't tear our baby apart!"

"You're overreacting." A chuckling Levi said shaking his head.

"No I'm not! Look at that one." Eren said pointing to a blonde kid running around with a couple of blocks in his mouth.

"Hmmm. He reminds me of you." Levi said only to receive a smack on the shoulder from a pouting Eren.

"Fine."

"Can we stay for a while?" Levi asked the lady (now known as Ms Waffe).

She gave them a polite nod and begun talking about how it was normal while she lead Eren and Levi to the other side of the room.

"Sorry but this'll have to do." She said gesturing to two chairs that were obviously built for toddlers.

"Eren how am I gonna fit my ass in that thing?" Levi asked jokingly.

"Trust me it can fit."

"Ahem." Ms Waffe interrupted, "Class is about to start."

Levi placed Rin on the ground.

"Why don't you take a seat Princess?" Levi said pointing to the miniature chair they had to sit in.

Eren stuck out his tongue plopping down into the chair, nearly falling over in the process.

"You okay there?" Levi joked sitting next to him.

A few minutes had passed and Levi looked to Eren bored.

"So we just sit and watch them drool all over the place?"

Eren nodded his eyes not leaving Rin who was waddling around behind the other kids.

"Eren take me home." Levi whispered leaning over to Eren.

Eren looked to Levi quickly then turned back to Rin.

"In a minute Levi."

Levi scooted closer, a smirk now on his face, "Now Eren."

He said his breath making Eren shiver. Eren finally tore his eyes away from Rin to mutter a "Fine."

With the help of Levi Eren stood from his chair and walked over to Rin.

He bent down to him, "Rin me and Daddy are gonna go ok?"

Rin nodded not really paying attention.

"Don't let anybody bite you ok?"

Rin turned to Eren wide eyed, "They gonna eat me Dadda?"

"No that's not what I mean but-"

"Ok time to go." Levi said interrupting the two.

_

Levi drove while Eren sat next to him with his arms folded.

"We could have stayed longer ya know." Eren pouted.

A short laugh escapes Levi's lips, "But then you wouldn't get the present I have for you."

Eren perked up catching on.

"But what about work?"

"It can wait."

Eren unfolded his arms," Ah Levi, you know the way to my heart is sex."

"I thought it was me."

"Oh yeah you're in there somewhere."

_

//unedited//

Sorry for my short absence 😅

I've been sick for a while and (thankfully) I am now feeling better 😊

Hope you enjoyed this update cause I nearly cried at the cuteness when I re-read it 😆